The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, seak05 said:

Blake and Snoop strike me as potentially being very similar in terms of personalities, laid back, like to joke...even though they have very different musical backgrounds. I'm curious about Snoop's interactions with Nick though...

I agree

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake and Snoop strike me as potentially being very similar in terms of personalities, laid back, like to joke...even though they have very different musical backgrounds. I'm curious about Snoop's interactions with Nick though...

Snoop will have to carry the whole thing 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, AliXRose said:

How would you compare Ciana’s breath control to Tamara’s ?

Based on Dance Monkey, I'd say its better. But this particular song doesnt fit her.

• Like 3

These KOs will bring many songs that I LOVE.
Excited to see Victor (a perfect clasic)/ Gean (his tone 10/10), Pia (POWER), Corey / Ryleigh (both are emotional), Jordan (intrigued), Pete (lewis today is my number 1), Keegan (beautiful choice). 

Zania and Cam the next week 🔥👑

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Next week we have then:

K: Kenzie/Avery

J: Zania/Rio

N: Rachel/Zae (steal)

B: Cam/Connor

N: Jose/Raine (montaged)

K: Gihanna/Anna (steal)

The 4 way KO.

This is a STACKED episode 2.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

he just needs get a Christian song! Zania dominates my list, but Victor's super close!

People are definitely underestimating his talent. Videos of him I’ve watched showcase more sides to his voice he hasn’t even shown yet. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I suppose this is a joke, but I think somebody in the article that @TheVoiceFan2 linked mentioned that a coach mentioned Snoop helped him get through "the rap part". Is it true? lol

Screenshot_20210418-135313-1.jpg.0c6efe017c677a9d4f32a59a1b0e382e.jpg

Hmm. I won’t give up does have the little rhythmic part that most Mars songs have but it’s not really rap. It’s less rap than a few of his other songs

51 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Carolina and Rio's in an IG live rn and they're kinda scared to let Zae in on the IG live because "he brings the weirdos" LMAO

👻👻👻

Zae's so hilarious, his energy on the live, I can't-

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Carolina and Rio's in an IG live rn and they're kinda scared to let Zae in on the IG live because "he brings the weirdos" LMAO

👻👻👻

rude but true gifs | WiffleGif

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Btw Denisha just posted a snippet of her battle with Ciana in her most recent post. I still stand by that song doing them NO favors but they had some good moments in that snippet.

Just watched the snippet. I can see how that didn’t end up working for them on the day... 😬

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just watched the snippet. I can see how that didn’t end up working for them on the day... 😬

yeah, apart from it not being in their lanes I feel like they tried to give it a powerhouse twist that didn’t work with the song. If John had given them a better song where they could show off their vocal acrobatics (which seems to have been the goal) then they would’ve done a lot better.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

👻👻👻

two words: belly button

• Haha 3
40 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Btw Denisha just posted a snippet of her battle with Ciana in her most recent post. I still stand by that song doing them NO favors but they had some good moments in that snippet.

just listened and there were a few excellent parts (harmony on "yeah") but the song choice wasn't optimal

i wish they got a good song choice and both went through :(

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

People are definitely underestimating his talent. Videos of him I’ve watched showcase more sides to his voice he hasn’t even shown yet. 

Yess!! I feel like Victor's holding back (which seems like a bad move in a short season to me) but he's going to kill in the playoffs, has the power and range necessary 😉🔥

Edited by pauwis
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic