• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I love Pete's song choice (I'm a HUGE fan of Lewis Capaldi's music) and I love Andrew and his song choice (one of my all time favessss) :P 

PREACH

• Like 2

Well, according to Blake, Jordan is apparently country. 🤷🏾‍♂️

IDF: He's isn't country. He's blues-rock.

Blake: "These are my two country guys" (Jordan & Ethan)

Me:

Macaulay Culkin What GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So tomorrow, I think that:

• Victor will give a good, not great performance, enough to get him the win. I expect some people to prefer Gean because of his tone, and apparently he didnt flop.
  • Jordan will give his best performance yet. Some of IDF might recognize it, the other side might remain indiferent. Lets see what the audience thinks.
  • IDF will love Corey and he will have a moment. Ryleigh will get praise too but perhaps not as much. Some people might think a triple steal was too much.
  • IDF will go nuts over Dana, and this might cement her for PV.
  • After underperforming now twice (even though I love her), I think this might be Pia's breakout moment. She'll get a lot more noticed now.
  • The most controversial pairing of the evening for most of IDF closes the night. I expect to enjoy Pete, and he will probably fare better than we think, some may like him. The jury is still out on how most of IDF(excluding a-kid) and the audience will respond to Andrew being stolen.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So tomorrow, I think that:

• Victor will give a good, not great performance, enough to get him the win. I expect some people to prefer Gean because of his tone, and apparently he didnt flop.
  • Jordan will give his best performance yet. Some of IDF might recognize it, the other side might remain indiferent. Lets see what the audience thinks.
  • IDF will love Corey and he wilñ have a moment. Ryleigh will get praise too but perhaps not as much. Some people might think a triple steal was too much.
  • IDF will go nuts over Dana, and this might cement her for PV.
  • After underperforming now twice (even though I love her), I think this might be Pia's breakout moment. She'll get a lot more noticed now.
  • The most controversial pairing of the evening for most of IDF closes the night. I expect to enjoy Pete, and he will probably fare better than we think, some may like him. The jury is still out on how most of IDF(excluding a-kid) and the audience will respond to Andrew being stolen.

I actually agree with all of this, I would've heart-reacted it but I laughed hard on the bold part LMAO, I mean.. you're not wrong :haha:

I feel like I'll enjoy Pete's performance though because of the song choice, let's see!

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I expect to enjoy Pete, and he will probably fare better than we think, some may like him.

I’m curious to see how he’ll do in the ratings thread. :giggle:

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

me realizing that Zania isn’t on this week but then remembering that both Dana AND Pia are on tomorrow
Meme Kombucha GIF

Stop ghostwriting my inner monologue, I’m begging you

• Haha 7
17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m curious to see how he’ll do in the ratings thread. :giggle:

Weirdly, I think doing a more modern song choice might actually help him - despite it being a bus attempt, Pete allegedly did pretty well with it. Even though I’m side-eyeing the edit that he wanted this particular song to show that he can do contemporary as well as classics, that particular strategy isn’t necessarily the worst idea and Lewis Capaldi is at least not as obvious of a bus attempt as some of Blake’s previous go-to bussing songs.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I like Corey more, but I have a feeling that Dana is going to destroy everyone tomorrow.

I loved Kimberly's blind so I feel like I'll love Dana's as well. She'll surely be hyped up here on IDF tomorrow (I just hope not too much LMAO)

but when it comes to the social media stats, I have no idea on who will impress the Facebook and Instagram community lol (maybe Ethan or Jordan for facebook?)

8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I loved Kimberly's blind so I feel like I'll love Dana's as well. She'll surely be hyped up here on IDF tomorrow (I just hope not too much LMAO)

but when it comes to the social media stats, I have no idea on who will impress the Facebook and Instagram community lol (maybe Ethan or Jordan for facebook?)

I am actually surprised by how small the amount of Dana hype is (at least compared to Desz last season)

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I am actually surprised by how small the amount of Dana hype is (at least compared to Desz last season)

We learned.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

The AA powerhouse hype from last season was transferred to country guys this season.....oddly enough for idf lol

• Haha 5
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic