• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

After battles, here´s where I stand in terms of voting potential (This could very well change after KOs):

TEAM KELLY:

1. The Wheels

2. Corey

3. Savanna (if she wins the 4 way KO)

4. Gihanna

5. Zae

TEAM NICK:

1. Dana

2. Rachel

3. Andrew

4. Devan (if he wins the 4 way KO)

5. Jose

TEAM LEGEND:

1. Zania (I´m putting her here, but I still think she´s got some competition in Victor)

2. Victor

3. Ryleigh

4. Carolina (if she wins the 4 way KO)

5. Pia

TEAM BLAKE:

1. Cam

2. Pete

3. Jordan

4. Anna

5. Emma (if she wins the 4 way KO)

Tbh I think you nailed this. The only one I’m not sure is Blake’s team. Cam/Pete are definitely the top 2 in voting power but the bottom 3 are very tight for me. It will definitely solidify/change after knockouts but I feel like Emma does have potential to maybe be in the WC if she does well in POs (and IF she wins the 4 WKO but wbk that’s Savanna’s), Anna has her backstory, which we know inspired her knockout song choice (minivan will probably feel for her, as they should), and Jordan is minivan bait for sure, but idk how his reception has been, especially after his blind controversy. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gains some more momentum in the knockouts but also wouldn’t be surprised with a bus attempt for him in the POs. Tbh I’m really liking Team Blake this season, which might be why it’s hard for me to rank their voting power lol. 

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Does anyone have the sources opinion for Pia on her knockout? Did she hit any high belter notes?

I was too busy crying after Ciana’s elimination that I forgot to ask my source for comments....

jk, coming right up 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

@VoiceSelf12
Pia Renee KO Comments
:

-Looked like she was wearing a curtain. 
-Pia was effortless and it was very pretty. 
-Kelly chose Pia for authenticity. 

-Blake most likely chose Pia (source didn’t specify) for the same reasons Kelly did. 
-Nick compared Pia to Whitney and one of Toneisha’s performances (chose Pia.)
-Pia recently lost her mother and dedicated the performance to her (she starts crying.)
-She apparently did better on stage than in rehearsal. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@VoiceSelf12
Pia Renee KO Comments
:

-Blake most likely chose Pia (source didn’t specify) for the same reasons Kelly did. 
-Pia recently lost her mother and dedicated the performance to her (she starts crying.)

As the queen should! Idk if it was just me but Pia’s tone and vocal styles remind me of  Toneisha/Janice/Myracle all mixed together!

• Like 3

The AA Women’s going into lives like Pia/Zania and Dana all resemble these certain women back in the seasons(btw not trying to compare just saying these AA females resemble these past voice contestants)

Zania Alake: Khlea Lynee/Beth Griffith Manley/Vanessa Ferguson/Keisha Renee

Pia Renee: Myracle Holloway/Janice Freeman/Toneisha Harris/Desz(in some ways)(Most are AA PH, Pia isn’t a powerhouse but her tone resembles them)

Dana Monique: Kyla Jade, Kimberly Nichole, SandyRedd(When she belts i hear Sandys growl)

• Like 2

A comment from the "Best performances of the week" video on YT:

So many ,many ,many sources at the competition said that it would be considered a robbery if savannah didn’t win the 4WKO , she apparently did the best , everything about Savannah’s performance was fresh , interesting, and she killed it , while Carolina and devan are interchangeable between second and third best , Carolina overall did great but some of her notes did fall flat , devan showed great improvement and was great , Emma was the worst she was pitchy , some of her notes were flat , and lacked confidence. The general ranking would be 4th/weakest: Emma 3rd : devan 2nd : Carolina 1st/best ; Savannah woods And Blake in the knockouts called Kenzie the winner of the season in the Knockouts for further evidence go to idolforums season 20 literally everything I said is true , tho the producers might edit the Blake calling Kenzie the winner out or might give that part to someone else that’s just a theory in the idolforums but literally Blake called Kenzie the winner of the voice according to like many sources don’t believe and want extra proof ,go to idolforums season 20.
Edited by Misirlou
Just now, Misirlou said:

So many ,many ,many sources at the competition said that it would be considered a robbery if savannah didn’t win the 4WKO , she apparently did the best , everything about Savannah’s performance was fresh , interesting, and she killed it , while Carolina and devan are interchangeable between second and third best , Carolina overall did great but some of her notes did fall flat , devan showed great improvement and was great , Emma was the worst she was pitchy , some of her notes were flat , and lacked confidence. The general ranking would be 4th/weakest: Emma 3rd : devan 2nd : Carolina 1st/best ; Savannah woods And Blake in the knockouts called Kenzie the winner of the season in the Knockouts for further evidence go to idolforums season 20 literally everything I said is true , tho the producers might edit the Blake calling Kenzie the winner out or might give that part to someone else that’s just a theory in the idolforums but literally Blake called Kenzie the winner of the voice according to like many sources don’t believe and want extra proof ,go to idolforums season 20.

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

:dead:

Luckily, that post is so long that most people are just going to ignore it. :lmao:

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don't know what bothers me more: someone posting all this on YouTube or the fact that this is only two sentences. :lmao:

Thomas Rhett Grammar GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

• Haha 13
10 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

The AA Women’s going into lives like Pia/Zania and Dana all resemble these certain women back in the seasons(btw not trying to compare just saying these AA females resemble these past voice contestants)

Zania Alake: Khlea Lynee/Beth Griffith Manley/Vanessa Ferguson/Keisha Renee

Pia Renee: Myracle Holloway/Janice Freeman/Toneisha Harris/Desz(in some ways)(Most are AA PH, Pia isn’t a powerhouse but her tone resembles them)

Dana Monique: Kyla Jade, Kimberly Nichole, SandyRedd(When she belts i hear Sandys growl)

I actually thought of the same thing Lol. Except I don’t see Desz in Pia.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

When people say "if you don't believe me, go to IDF season 20, they have all the answers!" I feel like I'm in a cult and they are comming to me for confirmations of a weird conspirancy theory. 

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Edited by SNI2
  • Haha 5
28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@VoiceSelf12
Pia Renee KO Comments
:

I think I read somewhere that the Toneisha performance was "I Want to Know What Love Is"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Idiot Facepalm GIF

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This person needs to go back to 5th grade English to learn how to construct a sentence :haha:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't know what bothers me more: someone posting all this on YouTube or the fact that this is only two sentences. :lmao:

Thomas Rhett Grammar GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

Your English teachers must have loved you. 

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It's impressive that they seemingly spend so long on IDF, yet they still don't know how to spend Savanna's name.

• Haha 4
On 5/5/2020 at 6:01 PM, Someone648 said:

TEAM KELLY:

Anna Grace vs. Gihanna Zoe

Avery Roberson vs. Kenzie Wheeler

Corey Ward vs. Ryleigh Modig

TEAM NICK:

Dana Monique vs. Keegan Ferrell

Jose Figueroa, Jr. vs. Raine Stern

Rachel Mac vs. Zae Romeo

TEAM JOHN:

Ciana Pelekai vs. Pia Renee

Gean Garcia vs. Victor Solomon

Rio Doyle vs. Zania Alake

TEAM BLAKE:

Andrew Marshall vs. Pete Mroz

Cam Anthony vs. Connor Christian

Ethan Lively vs. Jordan Matthew Young

Underlined + Bolded = I'm actively looking forward to their KO
Underlined = I'm curious to see what they do
Strikethroughed = Don't think I'll like them (sorry Misirlou LMAO)
Nothing = Don't fall into any category / kind of apathetic

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Your English teachers must have loved you. 

Angel Halo GIF by Tinashe

15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

This person needs to go back to 5th grade English to learn how to construct a sentence :haha:

Canadian Comedy GIF by CBC

Seems like we’re seeing Ciana vs Pia on Monday based on Ciana’s hints. Looked up some other contestants and didn’t find any other clues lol

For now the only “locks” I think we’ll see in the premiere are

Ciana vs Pia

Corey vs Ryleigh

Based on my speculation:

Cam vs Connor

Rachel vs Zae

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Seems like we’re seeing Ciana vs Pia on Monday based on Ciana’s hints. Looked up some other contestants and didn’t find any other clues lol

For now the only “locks” I think we’ll see in the premiere are

Ciana vs Pia

Corey vs Ryleigh

Based on my speculation:

Cam vs Connor

Rachel vs Zae

I agree that the first two are pretty much locks. I'll say I'm fairly confident we'll get Rio vs. Zania too based on the clip. 

• Like 2

I´ll say we will get at least the people we saw performing on stage in the promo on Monday. We saw Ciana, Cam, Zania, and Ryleigh getting the triple steal, so I´d say we have:

B:Cam/Connor

J:Pia/Ciana

J:Zania/Rio

K: Corey/Ryleigh

Assuming this is true, that pretty much confirms Victor/Gean for Episode 2.

TEAM KELLY:

Anna Grace vs. Gihanna Zoe

Avery Roberson vs. Kenzie Wheeler

Corey Ward vs. Ryleigh Modig

TEAM NICK:

Dana Monique vs. Keegan Ferrell

Jose Figueroa, Jr. vs. Raine Stern

Rachel Mac vs. Zae Romeo

TEAM JOHN:

Ciana Pelekai vs. Pia Renee

Gean Garcia vs. Victor Solomon

Rio Doyle vs. Zania Alake

TEAM BLAKE:

Andrew Marshall vs. Pete Mroz

Cam Anthony vs. Connor Christian

Ethan Lively vs. Jordan Matthew Young

Just noticed that the majority of the KO winners performed second in their respective pairings. (7 to 5)

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic