The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, David68 said:

And wow, that vcmnews article is a carbon copy of everything in the hidden content tags in the OP

Yeah, that’s pretty much what they do. :haha:

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, FloorWax said:

TPTB: *sees everyone in IDF predicting Corey vs Ryleigh as the leak*

TPTB: *sees everyone on IDF predicting the 2nd battle montage*

Also TPTB: *sees everyone on IDF speculating how that interaction between Luis Fonsi and Jenzie will be like*

Also TPTB: *sees some people excited about the Pete vs. Savanna battle*

Also TPTB: Heavily shortclips the Pete/Savanna battle, doesn't air the Jenzie/JD mentor session, and airs all of the battles (no 2nd montage).

IDF be like:

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

TPTB: *sees everyone in IDF predicting Corey vs Ryleigh as the leak*

1 day later.....

"Jose Figueroa Jr. and Raine Stern Have A Very Tough Knockout"

I geniuenly don´t see any other option to montage, but TPTB is weird, so who knows.

I have a gut feeling that the sneak peek will be a Team Legend pairing since none of the battle previews were from Team Legend. Maybe Zania/Rio? 🤔

Edited by disney1024
Just now, Bk1234 said:

I actually want it to be Rachel vs. Zae because I just can’t get enough of Rachel’s tone... 😅

Wouldn´t be the first time they leak both battles and KO of the same contestant, but straight up consecutive leaks in general. (Since her and Bradley´s battle was the last leak), I don´t see. If they do it though, they might want to pimp her into getting momentum.

Just now, disney1024 said:

I have a gut feeling that the sneak peek might be a Team Legend pairing since none of the battle montages were from Team Legend. Maybe Zania/Rio? 🤔

If it’s from team legend, it’s definitely her 

• Like 2
Just now, disney1024 said:

I have a gut feeling that the sneak peek will be a Team Legend pairing since none of the battle montages were from Team Legend. Maybe Zania/Rio? 🤔

I meant previews, not montages lol 😂

25 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Here comes the Allegra comparisons🤣

Given the little music that was heard while Snoop was talking to her (which I assume is the song),  she´s doing it in the same key as Allegra too. Buckle up folks lol.

• Like 1

I mean both Ryleigh and Corey have done phenomenally so far. Solid blinds if you ask me, winners of two of the best battles of the season, so tbh, they’ll be great. Honestly, the source saying Ryleigh didn’t do as well to warrant a triple steal isn’t something I’d necessarily trust since we all have our biases. Regardless of any comparisons between Ryleigh/Allegra I know I’ll enjoy her and she picked a smart, easily flipped song. Same with Corey, the song is perfect for him.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

Leak will be Pete vs Andrew 😁

IDF:

Frustrated Boom GIF by Guava Juice

TPTB dislikes Pete, so I don´t see that one happening. I wouldn´t mind though, and IDF´s meltdown would be hilarious.

56 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Toneisha clearly won that KO, but it wasn´t a massacre per se, Cedrice held her own.

Dana vs Keegan is likely going to be like Kyla/Jaclyn and Rose/Destiny.

You guys forgot Shawn and Karly🥲

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
30 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I actually want it to be Rachel vs. Zae because I just can’t get enough of Rachel’s tone... 😅

Same! OML she gives me Marybeth Byrd vibes. Her tone is just like hers😍

FTR it was a good KO and I thought she deserved a steal, but just wasn't blown away to the point where it seemed like a triple steal was warranted. (imo, to my taste)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No but seriously I think it will be one of these as the leak...

- Zania Alake Vs. Rio Doyle

- Dana Monique Vs. Keegan Farrell

- Corey Ward Vs. Ryleigh Modig

- Rachel Mac Vs. Zae Romeo

-  Gihanna Zoe Vs. Anna Grace 

In season 14 didn’t they leak Jackie and Mia... Jackie got all coaches pressing their buttons so I think Corey and Ryliegh will be the leak most likely but the other ones have a chance!

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

FTR it was a good KO and I thought she deserved a steal, but just wasn't blown away to the point where it seemed like a triple steal was warranted. (imo, to my taste)

Oh you saw. Thanks for your thoughts 

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Was it a break out KO from Ryliegh? 

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

Ever since we got the full spoilers, I had a hunch that Victor would be a contestant who wouldn’t live up to his blind. John has had a few of those (Celia, Will :stealth:, Mike, John H) so let’s see if that trend continues.

I'm hoping he doesn't get PV over Ryleigh or Zania. The reason why Holiday went to the FInale is b/c the rest of John's team was weak asf voting-wise. I believe even Cami could have taken him down if John kept her and Holiday on his team.

• Like 1
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic