The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

Let's worry about the battles and knockouts first before we start speculating about the lives and the season 20 finale. Who knows what will happen in the next two months, let alone during the live shows when Team Minivan effectively crushes all of IDF's dreams lol 😅

seth meyers pace yourself GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Edited by disney1024
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Isn’t she on Team Legend? :no:

She is lol. I have a feeling she'll at least make it past the battles considering how much John loved Mandi Castillo.

Edit: I have a feeling Playoffs will be her ceiling though.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

Just checked this thread, haven't checked the contestants yet, and the absence of Kim Cruse makes me confused, I believe she was rumored to be on S20, but anyways, who do y'all think has the strongest team? (Sorry if this was already discussed here I just came lol)

8 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Just checked this thread, haven't checked the contestants yet, and the absence of Kim Cruse makes me confused, I believe she was rumored to be on S20, but anyways, who do y'all think has the strongest team? (Sorry if this was already discussed here I just came lol)

Imo Nick and Kelly have the strongest teams. as for who has the strongest, I think it's up to you depending who your favorites are.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Let's worry about the battles and knockouts first before we start speculating about the lives and the season 20 finale. Who knows what will happen in the next two months, let alone during the live shows when Team Minivan effectively crushes all of IDF's dreams lol 😅

seth meyers pace yourself GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It's being anxious about this or grad school admissions for me, so I'll hyper-fixate on this while I wait for updates on either front.

• Haha 2

I just finished catching up on spoilers. It's too early to say favorites, I want to hear them multiple times. Surprised at how many R&B singers there are this season.
In general, a lot of talent, I hope they do not disappoint.
Until I see the blinds I will not get my hopes up with anyone (if I don't end up with a broken heart)

ps: Victor is a little JohnL, he sang "Glory" in front of Common, John turned to him in the blinds. The stars aligned in favor of that man.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣

Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Larriah also revealed that she read the spoilers for S19. She said she was impressed with how thorough the spoilers are this time around lol 😂

DeSz also revealed that she knows about IDF and that she "sees" us 😆

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Larriah also revealed that she read the spoilers for S19. She said she was impressed with how thorough the spoilers are this time around lol 😂

DeSz also revealed that she knows about IDF and that she "sees" us 😆

Well I hope they enjoy how thorough it is now because once they go back to live audiences for the pre-taped rounds (hopefully in S21?), we'll be lucky to get a fraction of that accuracy again :haha:

• Haha 3

Some flop predictions: 

- Rachel Mac becomes Nick's Bailey Rae

- Kelly drops Anna Grace Felten in battles for Ryleigh Modig in a montaged battle.

- Victor Solomon has a Mike Jerel-esque trajectory and is out in playoffs.

- Avery Roberson eliminated in KOs

- Nick drops Dana and she is stolen by Blake

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

- Nick drops Dana and she is stolen by Blake

I can’t see this happening seeing how he treated Roderick. And Dana is miles better than Roderick I think her spot is secured lol.

but if it does happen, I pray John DOESNT steal her.

• Like 1