The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

“Beer” isn’t really a bus song. The song allows for a lot of range, and is in that more soul country area that is very popular right now. Combs is also super popular, especially among country fans who really are mainstream but want to pretend they’re traditionalists. 

I think the song is dumb, but that doesn’t mean minivan will. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed?   

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

“Beer” isn’t really a bus song. The song allows for a lot of range, and is in that more soul country area that is very popular right now. Combs is also super popular, especially among country fans who really are mainstream but want to pretend they’re traditionalists. 

I think the song is dumb, but that doesn’t mean minivan will. 

Not only do I think much of minivan will be hearing that song for the first time, but many won’t be very familiar with Luke Combs. Not everyone listens to the radio these days. My first time hearing the song was after I found out what Kenzie sang. I’d never even heard the title before. 

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The YT comment section of the official video for the song is a variation of the same comment : "Finally real country music is back etc"

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

That one belongs to Jordan. Not because I want to bus him, but because two of his performances already have been about angels :haha:

"Lips of an Angel" for his POs performance and "Angels Like You" by Miley Cyrus for his IS performance (if he needs it). 🤪

I would suggest "Angels from Montgomery" but I really want Rachel to sing that since that's very much in her lane. 😅

27 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

No but anyone watched the live with Vic and Deion? When Deion was giving his thoughts on the matter and how he felt, I was so sad 😢

On instagram posts repeat the words steal / save a lot. Although they said "it is God's way", Deion was really angry, he and Victor. It's a bad move for me. 

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

On instagram posts repeat the words steal / save a lot. Although they said "it is God's way", Deion was really angry, he and Victor. It's a bad move for me. 

honestly i'm kind of confused by this post. @jus.vshn wanna expound?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Not only do I think much of minivan will be hearing that song for the first time, but many won’t be very familiar with Luke Combs. Not everyone listens to the radio these days. My first time hearing the song was after I found out what Kenzie sang. I’d never even heard the title before. 

You are significantly more out of the mainstream then most of minivan. And even minivan that doesn’t know the song, it does sound more like 90’s/Stapleton country. 

Just now, pauwis said:

Can him be sad? Yes. Can him imply that deserve a steal / save over other mates? No. 

I agree. He can even say he wishes he got a steal/save, but implying he deserved it over others on the team is not a good look.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

You are significantly more out of the mainstream then most of minivan. And even minivan that doesn’t know the song, it does sound more like 90’s/Stapleton country. 

We’ll see. A couple pages back, I said the song isn’t that bad, and that I just don’t think it’s a competition song, or one that will be the springboard for a Kenzie victory. 

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I agree. He can even say he wishes he got a steal/save, but implying he deserved it over others on the team is not a good look.

maybe it's just me, but I didn't like his attitude

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

We’ll see. A couple pages back, I said the song isn’t that bad, and that I just don’t think it’s a competition song, or one that will be the springboard for a Kenzie victory. 

Based on what I've heard about the song on here, this seems like an accurate assessment. He can do well with it, but it won't propel him to be in position to win like other songs could.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Do we got our Marisa of the season? Deion out of all people? lol

It seems like one comment that was merely implied. I wouldn't say he's going to be a Marisa. I still hope Marisa learned/learns her lesson, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Just now, pauwis said:

Deion on IG: America knew I wasn't a mediocree singer and that save/steal should've ocurred without question!

He's not wrong.....but the delivery isn't really it I agree with that lol

• Like 1
Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

He's not wrong.....but the delivery isn't really it I agree with that lol

I would agree based on what we saw, but I wouldn't be surprised if they tuned him. They tuned Raine for sure and the sources + Blake said he was pitchy.

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that this thread is right here. 

Also, i can't believe people really assumed that Savanna C. was gonna be the "Marisa of the season" when the spoilers came out. Some troll on YouTube literally called her "Drama Queen" just because of what they read on the spoilers. She has been, as far i know, mature enough in social media about her losing. (Even though she is clearly pissed, and righfully so, about her battle being shortclipped)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Deion on IG: America knew I wasn't a mediocree singer and that save/steal should've ocurred without question!

and "fixed" it with: However, God makes no mistake and all things happen as they should

Edited by pauwis
2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

The without question kills it. If he wanted to throw his point across, he could have said "I thought my performance deserved a steal/save" and that´s it.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic