The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

For the record, I think Cam and Kenzie's individual battle performances are very "frontrunner" worthy. They've shown that even upbeat songs can't faze them and they'll still find a way to stand out.

• Like 7
  • Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed?   

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Posted Images

Just now, FloorWax said:

His battle doesn't scream "frontrunner"

I mean his audition didn't scream frontrunner either so did anything really change tbh lol. It was good but not groundbreaking. 

Victor is fine. I'm not sure what "powerful" means or what more is expected of him. His voice is predictable and I don't mean that in a negative way. He hasn't hit a bad note yet, but I wouldn't expect him to be wailing out high notes or anything. He knows his limit and range and sings within it. The problem is that he is simply too generic to make any sort of meaningful impact. He is literally a carbon-copy of John Legend from the voice, to his look, to his outfit choices. Not really compelling in a show on its 20th season.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Have you noticed that the last performer for every instant save always wins the instant save!! 😂

Not always (Hello Sunday, Andrew Sevener, Joana Serrenko, etc.) but YES 99% of the time they win because voting only starts after the last performance

3 minutes ago, joe14 said:

I mean his audition didn't scream frontrunner either so did anything really change tbh lol. It was good but not groundbreaking. 

Victor is fine. I'm not sure what "powerful" means or what more is expected of him. His voice is predictable and I don't mean that in a negative way. He hasn't hit a bad note yet, but I wouldn't expect him to be wailing out high notes or anything. He knows his limit and range and sings within it. The problem is that he is simply too generic to make any sort of meaningful impact. He is literally a carbon-copy of John Legend from the voice, to his look, to his outfit choices. Not really compelling in a show on its 20th season.

This is such a good analysis wow🤣 don’t get me wrong though, I love Victor he’s really talented.

But this is how I feel about Kenzie tbh. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, joe14 said:

The problem is that he is simply too generic to make any sort of meaningful impact.

Agreed. He's the type to make it by strong performances because there's not really much else to him other than that he's an above average vocalist.

• Like 4
Just now, FloorWax said:

For the record, I think Cam and Kenzie's individual battle performances are very "frontrunner" worthy. They've shown that even upbeat songs can't faze them and they'll still find a way to stand out.

Kenzie is doing upbeat again in the KOs, he already has done more upbeat songs than Kirk Jay at this point.

For the record, here's his KO song in case anybody wants to start voting him in for favorite Team Kelly member after the KOs lol.

Edited by Misirlou
8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:
13 minutes ago, joe14 said:

He is literally a carbon-copy of John Legend from the voice, to his look, to his outfit choices.

This is such a good analysis wow🤣 don’t get me wrong though, I love Victor he’s really talented.

carbon-copy of John Legend? 🤣

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Cam could sing anything and he'll kill it tbh, he could even sing the alphabet song and he'll still sound good

just kidding jk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Cam could sing anything and he'll kill it tbh, he could even sing the alphabet song and he'll still sound good

just kidding jk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

On a serious note, Cam's obviously a pro, it's really obvious he's been doing this thing for years.

What I like about Kenzie on the other hand is his rawness when it comes to this experience

9 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Z a n i a 

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

R y l e i g h

Those are both odd ways of spelling Carolina lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
47 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Same.
They all did really well in their battle (the general frontrunners per team of Victor/Cam/Kenzie), but IMO Cam is still on top after slaying both rounds (living up to the sources’ feedback) Victor has also lived up to the feedback for me but looking at it more objectively I can see where they are coming from.

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I wonder which s20 contestants gonna reveal theirselves in their fan threads

I didn't see anyone from S18 do it, so there's a chance that Sid and Taryn doing it are just one-offs and not trendsetters for S20's cast. Can't speak for S17 or earlier since I didn't know IDF existed before Season 18.

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

Probably a few of the young girls, since I think some of them actually read IDF.

4 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Probably not anyone but, if it had to happen, it would have to be Anna since she was very blatant about the fact that she reads IDF lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Probably not anyone but, if it had to happen, it would have to be Anna since she was very blatant about the fact that she reads IDF lol 😂

That's my bet too - but I didn't expect Sid or Taryn to acknowledge IDF last season, so we'll see who shows up after the season ends.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic