Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lmao y’all know what I mean

I didn't even notice until BK pointed it out lol 😂

 

Also, when I was typing this, the K for some reason came before the B. BK is Kane Brown confirmed lmao 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I didn't even notice until BK pointed it out lol 😂

 

Also, when I was typing this, the K for some reason came before the B. BK is Kane Brown confirmed lmao 🤣

I know you're just joking, but this is taking it waaaay too far. I can't believe you'd call someone Kane Brown so cavalierly like that!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Maybe that's why BK has been talking about wanting Kelsea to be a full-time Voice coach. They ARE Kelsea!!! 🤯

 

Always Sunny Fx GIF

That would be an absolute honor. :wub: It would also explain why I like Avery so much. 😉 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

No wait, you're right. @Bk1234 is either Kelsea Ballerini or Kristen Bell lol 😂

 

I leave IDF for one second and BK turns into Kristen Bell

 

dan levy wtf GIF by CBC

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Angelbright said:

After seeing how people ate up Casey performance from Idol, Savanna will definitely be winning the 4WKO because she was wayyyy better 

Idol and The Voice have different audiences, so I wouldn’t be so sure.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

After seeing how people ate up Casey performance from Idol, Savanna will definitely be winning the 4WKO because she was wayyyy better 

Just watched it and it was ok, but that´s it. It´s missing the Cornell rasp. Savanna has it though, so I´m expecting something way better out of her.

 

Although I agree, The Voice and Idol have different audiences. We´ll see what happens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So these means 3 weeks of lives, with the May 3 week probably used for a "Road to the Lives" episode, given that the finale is on May 25th.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at a taping for this season that it was three weeks of lives, but I may be confusing that with Season 19. It all just blends together now that it's all from home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Denisha's KO would have been AMAZING

 

I think John wanted save Deion or Ciana / Denisha. I don't know if his plan was that Rio win (although that songs..

 

The good of the battles: sometimes have surprises

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Denisha's KO would have been AMAZING

 

I think John wanted save Deion or Ciana / Denisha. I don't know if his plan was that Rio win (although that songs..

 

The good of the battles: sometimes have surprises

It's possible he wanted to do that, but when they flopped, he didn't. Perhaps some of the other coaches were going to steal Deion or Ciana/Denisha, who knows? It would be interesting to know more but I doubt we ever will.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at a taping for this season that it was three weeks of lives, but I may be confusing that with Season 19. It all just blends together now that it's all from home.

I remember hearing that too. But jus.vshn mentioned that he thought there were four weeks of lives based on something with the dates so there was technically no official answer until now, even though it was almost certain it was three weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at a taping for this season that it was three weeks of lives, but I may be confusing that with Season 19. It all just blends together now that it's all from home.

I was pretty sure it was going to be only 3 weeks, but I did have my doubts on whether the lives would begin on May 3 or 10. Now we know it´s the 10th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at a taping for this season that it was three weeks of lives, but I may be confusing that with Season 19. It all just blends together now that it's all from home.

You are correct. It was stated at a taping that it would be 3 weeks of lives. This has clearly been the plan all along.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Perhaps some of the other coaches were going to steal Deion or Ciana/Denisha, who knows?

Not sure about Ciana/Denisha, but I think they were planning for Victor/Deion to be a steal/save battle given its placement in taping 1.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...