• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

It was apparently more that she looked pretty defeated since the feedback was super in Pete's favor and a lot more critical towards.

No mention of an attitude or anything. "She knew she was gone."

I think someone who went to the taping mentioned that John said bye to her on her way out and she ignored him. There´s always the chance that she didn´t hear him though. When someone mentioned the attitude, I kinda expected a Marisa type of reaction lol.

Also, Pete has been leaving supporting comments on a lot of her posts and she has liked them all, so I assume she´s cool with him.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

If they're not in the KOs premiere, the episode 2 leak is the one way I'm accepting them being in episode 2.

I REALLY wanted Dana to be the leak at some point but...give the people a leak where they’re actually some suspense on who wins lol 🤣😭🙏

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Me with John after he saved Carolina.

no because john didn't pick both as winners to advance to the kos. he should have bent the rules (like guy seemed quite fond of doing on tvau)

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I hope it’s Dana Vs. Keegan, Zania Vs. Rio, Pia Vs. Ciana. I want to see one of AA women get leaked!!!

Yes! Would love to see the first two at least - I'm not sold on Pia yet, though.

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

I agree. Pia was one of my faves pre-blinds but I have been somewhat disappointed so far.

Yup, I'm a little disappointed. Her BA song was really upbeat so it didn't really allow her to show off her vocal prowess and her battle was... not good lol. I think the feedback said her KO was great, though. Hopefully it is.

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I REALLY wanted Dana to be the leak at some point but...give the people a leak where they’re actually some suspense on who wins lol 🤣😭🙏

Jim vs. JusJon :ph34rwave::haha:

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

no because john didn't pick both as winners to advance to the kos. he should have bent the rules (like guy seemed quite fond of doing on tvau)

No, I’m glad he didn’t do that. By saving Carolina, he guaranteed at least one studio from Carolina. 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Jim vs. JusJon :ph34rwave::haha:

valid argument, but that's an exception and not the rule (hot take: if Jim hadn't cried talking about his family after his performance, he probably wouldn't have been the leak)

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No, I’m glad he didn’t do that. By saving Carolina, he guaranteed at least one studio from Carolina. 😉 

That's true. I found it interesting (read: infuriating) when Marisa beat Ryan in her battle last season, but Marisa had a 0% chance of getting to the lives after the KOs, while Ryan had a 25% chance, if we incorrectly assume everyone had an equal chance. We have the same situation here. Carolina has a 25% chance of getting to the lives, while Rio has a 0% chance of getting to the lives. 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

valid argument, but that's an exception and not the rule (hot take: if Jim hadn't cried talking about his family after his performance, he probably wouldn't have been the leak)

Yeah, that makes sense. Okay, time to insert a clip of Dana crying into the end of her KO! Let's get that leak! /s

4 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Tickets for the live rounds are apparently available, but for some reason the show is listed under the "Shows Taping without Fans" section on 1iota's homepage, I'm sure that's a mistake.

https://1iota.com/show/1158/the-voice---s20

So these means 3 weeks of lives, with the May 3 week probably used for a "Road to the Lives" episode, given that the finale is on May 25th.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So these means 3 weeks of lives, with the May 3 week probably used for a "Road to the Lives" episode, given that the finale is on May 25th.

As expected.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I think that was expected, so, so be it.

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

S19 better have 4 or more! 

S19? 🤔 yeah I can't blame ya, I still can't get over Desz and Cami's slayage 

jk I know you're referring to S21, I really hope so 🤞🏻

• Haha 2
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic