The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Based on her audition, she would've slayed that tbh.

I’m guessing she would have still been against Pia. She probably would’ve lost and maybe gotten a steal from Nick? (though to be honest, he was probably deadset on stealing Andrew.)

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed?   

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m guessing she would have still been against Pia. She probably would’ve lost and maybe gotten a steal from Nick? (though to be honest, he was probably deadset on stealing Andrew.)

I think so too. He probably didn´t need to hear his performance to steal him. Sort of like Blake stealing back CWB.

• Like 3

I hope Pia's KO is great because I haven't been that impressed with her so far. I know they're very different stylistically, but I prefer Zania by a landslide when it comes to the RnB females on John's PO team (based on blinds and battles)

Kelsea´s final night btw. I liked her comments and feedback here much more than when she actually was the Comeback Stage coach. 

Also, excited to watch the little KO snippets at the end of the episode (If there are any).

• Like 3
Just now, Misirlou said:

Kelsea´s final night btw. I liked her comments and feedback here much more than when she actually was the Comeback Stage coach. 

I need her as a permanent coach on this show (I’d honestly prefer her to Ariana next season. :ph34rwave:)

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nick now's one of my favorite coaches ever 🥰

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I need her as a permanent coach on this show (I’d honestly prefer her to Ariana next season. :ph34rwave:)

Same goes here, I'd lover to be a coach but I feel like there'd be too much country if it is Kelsea and Blake, then Kelly, who's also into country/country-adjacent artists (or atleast they'll be occupying that genre when it comes to forming their teams)

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Same goes here, I'd lover to be a coach but I feel like there'd be too much country if it is Kelsea and Blake, then Kelly, who's also into country/country-adjacent artists (or atleast they'll be occupying that genre when it comes to forming their teams)

I don’t care. 🙃

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Me with John after he saved Carolina.

Did he sing her a song after he did?

*Not me imagining he´s going to try to rhyme Carolina again*

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I need her as a permanent coach on this show

Someone I've said I wanted on The Voice in the past was Taylor Swift, which was definitely a longshot until Ariana came along. Taylor >>> Ariana imo (sorry Arianators if you're reading this. I still like her. :stealth:). But she would probably still have the same country problem that A-Kid pointed out about Kelsea. 😅

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Did he sing her a song after he did?

*Not me imagining he´s going to try to rhyme Carolina again*

I don’t think so.

Just now, disney1024 said:

🎵 I've saved you, Carolina. Now let's dance the Macarena. You're still on Team Legend. You're still on Team Legend. 🎵

Love this. :wub:

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Any guesses on who will be in the knockouts preview? I’m guessing Dana/Ryliegh/Gean/Victor/ and probably Cam. 

I think Dana, Cam, and one of Corey/Ryleigh are my safest bets.

We´re getting the leak on Friday, and given the strange choices, I think they might leak a non steal pairing.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

At least better than John lol 😂

Unpopular opinion: I liked all his jingles this season. :ph34rwave:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Dana, Cam, and one of Corey/Ryleigh are my safest bets.

We´re getting the leak on Friday, and given the strange choices, I think they might leak a non steal pairing.

I hope it’s Dana Vs. Keegan, Zania Vs. Rio, Pia Vs. Ciana. I want to see one of AA women get leaked!!!

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I hope Pia's KO is great because I haven't been that impressed with her so far. I know they're very different stylistically, but I prefer Zania by a landslide when it comes to the RnB females on John's PO team (based on blinds and battles)

I agree. Pia was one of my faves pre-blinds but I have been somewhat disappointed so far.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I hope it’s Dana Vs. Keegan, Zania Vs. Rio, Pia Vs. Ciana. I want to see one of AA women get leaked!!!

from your lips to God’s ears😌

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I could see Dana vs Keegan as an episode 2 leak or something.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Going back to the topic, was Savanna C. the one who's apparently not happy about the battle result?  

It was apparently more that she looked pretty defeated since the feedback was super in Pete's favor and a lot more critical towards.

No mention of an attitude or anything. "She knew she was gone."

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic