The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

42 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

So, someone sang Feeling Good last night from the Idol contestants. On the Instagram page of AI, that performance was posted

and under that post... Andrew commented and mentioned Cam 👻:haha:

a few KO songs were on today's episode of AI:

- Feeling Good

- Black Hole Sun

- Use Somebody

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

a few KO songs were on today's episode of AI:

- Feeling Good

- Black Hole Sun

- Use Somebody

Clearly they saw the Savanna spoilers and decided to get the song for Casey :haha:

Interesting to see it hasn't been covered on either show yet (unless I'm wrong about Idol?) but all of a sudden we'll be seeing both within a 3 week-range. HMMMM....

• Haha 7

Just now, Someone648 said:

Clearly they saw the Savanna spoilers and decided to get the song for Casey :haha:

Interesting to see it hasn't been covered on either show yet (unless I'm wrong about Idol?) but all of a sudden we'll be seeing both within a 3 week-range. HMMMM....

Yeah it was exciting to me to see it, cause I wasn't familiar with the song, so it was nice to hear it to get a feel for what Savanna's performance might have sounded like. I know a lot of people have mentioned that the song has a ton of rasp but Casey didn't use a ton of rasp, so it's possible Savanna didn't. However, considering Savanna's style, she probably did.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah it was exciting to me to see it, cause I wasn't familiar with the song, so it was nice to hear it to get a feel for what Savanna's performance might have sounded like. I know a lot of people have mentioned that the song has a ton of rasp but Casey didn't use a ton of rasp, so it's possible Savanna didn't. However, considering Savanna's style, she probably did.

Casey's version had a different arrangement, and I assume Savanna's will be closer to the original.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I bet he’s happy that his buddy Colin made it through (no, I’m still not over Jason’s robbery...)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I bet he’s happy that his buddy Colin made it through (no, I’m still not over Jason’s robbery...)

I'm sad about Jason's elimination but I'm happy with Colin advancing through ;) 

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Same goes here, I'm not that familiar with the song, so I'm glad to have the chance to hear it first from Idol. Casey slayed though (queen) but I feel like she did a different arrangement. I feel like Savanna would do the gritty version of the song (which was more close to the original)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I'm sad about Jason's elimination but I'm happy with Colin advancing through ;) 

America made some *choices* last night, that’s all I’m going to say.

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

After seeing the results, I agree. I hope that it won't happen here on the playoffs though lol

although.. I wouldn't mind few surprises especially for Gih and Andrew ;)

6 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

So, someone sang Feeling Good last night from the Idol contestants. On the Instagram page of AI, that performance was posted

forgot to insert the photo, here it is

Screenshot-2021-04-12-20-17-13-61.jpg

💀💀💀

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Hopefully my bad luck on Idol (2 of my Top 3 from Top 24’s performance nights are gone, Cassandra flopping...) translates into good luck on The Voice. Probably not :haha:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Hopefully my bad luck on Idol (2 of my Top 3 from Top 24’s performance nights are gone, Cassandra flopping...) translates into good luck on The Voice. Probably not :haha:

Who were they???

I have hope (knowing the spoilers, the only disappointment will be Bradley’s elimination, but that’s bittersweet since Rachel made it. Let’s hope the battles are good though. 🥺🤞) They’re probably going to rob Madison on Idol tonight though... 😢

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

For me it was Andrea and Anilee. #robbed

I love how we are polar opposites on The Voice and we are twins on Idol :haha:

Edited by Daillon
  • Haha 6

I love how we are polar opposites on The Voice and we are twins on Idol :haha:

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

And Jason, imo. 

Yeah, he was the best of his night imo. Just not in my Top 3 of the round.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic