Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

So, someone sang Feeling Good last night from the Idol contestants. On the Instagram page of AI, that performance was posted

 

and under that post... Andrew commented and mentioned Cam 👻:haha:

a few KO songs were on today's episode of AI:

- Feeling Good

- Black Hole Sun

- Use Somebody

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

a few KO songs were on today's episode of AI:

- Feeling Good

- Black Hole Sun

- Use Somebody

Clearly they saw the Savanna spoilers and decided to get the song for Casey :haha:

Interesting to see it hasn't been covered on either show yet (unless I'm wrong about Idol?) but all of a sudden we'll be seeing both within a 3 week-range. HMMMM....

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Someone648 said:

Clearly they saw the Savanna spoilers and decided to get the song for Casey :haha:

Interesting to see it hasn't been covered on either show yet (unless I'm wrong about Idol?) but all of a sudden we'll be seeing both within a 3 week-range. HMMMM....

Yeah it was exciting to me to see it, cause I wasn't familiar with the song, so it was nice to hear it to get a feel for what Savanna's performance might have sounded like. I know a lot of people have mentioned that the song has a ton of rasp but Casey didn't use a ton of rasp, so it's possible Savanna didn't. However, considering Savanna's style, she probably did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah it was exciting to me to see it, cause I wasn't familiar with the song, so it was nice to hear it to get a feel for what Savanna's performance might have sounded like. I know a lot of people have mentioned that the song has a ton of rasp but Casey didn't use a ton of rasp, so it's possible Savanna didn't. However, considering Savanna's style, she probably did.

Casey's version had a different arrangement, and I assume Savanna's will be closer to the original.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

and under that post... Andrew commented and mentioned Cam 👻:haha:

I bet he’s happy that his buddy Colin made it through (no, I’m still not over Jason’s robbery...)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I bet he’s happy that his buddy Colin made it through (no, I’m still not over Jason’s robbery...)

 

I'm sad about Jason's elimination but I'm happy with Colin advancing through ;) 

 

 

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah it was exciting to me to see it, cause I wasn't familiar with the song, so it was nice to hear it to get a feel for what Savanna's performance might have sounded like. I know a lot of people have mentioned that the song has a ton of rasp but Casey didn't use a ton of rasp, so it's possible Savanna didn't. However, considering Savanna's style, she probably did.

 

Same goes here, I'm not that familiar with the song, so I'm glad to have the chance to hear it first from Idol. Casey slayed though (queen) but I feel like she did a different arrangement. I feel like Savanna would do the gritty version of the song (which was more close to the original)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I'm sad about Jason's elimination but I'm happy with Colin advancing through ;) 

 

America made some *choices* last night, that’s all I’m going to say.

 

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

America made some *choices* last night, that’s all I’m going to say.

 

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

 

After seeing the results, I agree. I hope that it won't happen here on the playoffs though lol

 

 

although.. I wouldn't mind few surprises especially for Gih and Andrew ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

So, someone sang Feeling Good last night from the Idol contestants. On the Instagram page of AI, that performance was posted

 

and under that post... Andrew commented and mentioned Cam 👻:haha:

 

forgot to insert the photo, here it is

 

Screenshot-2021-04-12-20-17-13-61.jpg

 

💀💀💀

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

America made some *choices* last night, that’s all I’m going to say.

 

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars


Hopefully my bad luck on Idol (2 of my Top 3 from Top 24’s performance nights are gone, Cassandra flopping...) translates into good luck on The Voice. Probably not :haha:

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:


Hopefully my bad luck on Idol (2 of my Top 3 from Top 24’s performance nights are gone, Cassandra flopping...) translates into good luck on The Voice. Probably not :haha:

Who were they???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:


Hopefully my bad luck on Idol (2 of my Top 3 from Top 24’s performance nights are gone, Cassandra flopping...) translates into good luck on The Voice. Probably not :haha:

I have hope (knowing the spoilers, the only disappointment will be Bradley’s elimination, but that’s bittersweet since Rachel made it. Let’s hope the battles are good though. 🥺🤞) They’re probably going to rob Madison on Idol tonight though... 😢

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

For me it was Andrea and Anilee. #robbed


I love how we are polar opposites on The Voice and we are twins on Idol :haha:

Edited by Daillon
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:


I love how we are polar opposites on The Voice and we are twins on Idol :haha:

:rofl:

 

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

And Jason, imo. 

Yeah, he was the best of his night imo. Just not in my Top 3 of the round.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...