• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed?   

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Posted Images

Just now, FloorWax said:

Pete and Savanna's battle song. I could actually see how sources said Pete could be a Team Blake frontrunner based on his battle. I think the song would fit him like a glove.

The singer songwriter stuff definitely fits him. I cant wait to hear him with this song.

Also, off topic, y'all may dislike Jake W, which I get considering his live performances, but he sang the hell out of this song.

• Like 1

It’s been more than one month and we only have one Kenzie performance. Add that to the montage + if his KO airs in the second episode, that’s almost two months between performances. 

Point being that, imo, this montage does matter.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Pete and Savanna's battle song. I could actually see how sources said Pete could be a Team Blake frontrunner based on his battle. I think the song would fit him like a glove.

I LOVE both Jake and Tess here. This is the only time I loved Jake lmao, he really captured the essence of the song here, and Tess complimented his voice. Really deserving of a steal, and probably my 2nd favorite battle in Season 6 (both 1st and 2nd round of battles)

9 hours ago, David68 said:

Just watch the pairings order be wrong

At the very least, i think Carolina and Rio will still close, the pairings showed last in the other two pairings videos were effectively, the closers, i don't think that will change this time, especially considering that Raine flopped

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

It’s been more than one month and we only have one Kenzie performance. Add that to the montage + if his KO airs in the second episode, that’s almost two months between performances.

I don´t think they can get as blatant as that, watch TPTB prove me wrong lol.

With that being said, he´s still the only country artist in the lives, therefore has a lane entirely for him.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Point being that, imo, this montage does matter.

I think he’ll be in the KO premiere 

Waking up to see that Anna vs Ainae will be shown full.....YAAASSSSSSSS

Unpop but I’m VERY excited to see Raine vs Andrew (Raine is one of my faves) even if she didn’t do as well because I love the way she performs, and Andrew has been growing on me. (I hate hate hate hate the song choice for them tho)

Victor vs Deion is gonna be amazing. I just know it.

Carolina and Río looked FIERCE. I have a feeling they will do really well considering they’re presumably closing. 
I called Kenzie vs JD being the montage lol some of y’all were in pure denial lol🙅‍♂️

I’ll be judging the battles themselves based on what I see on TV (meaning there might be auto tune but I won’t know for sure)

I think the best battles of the night (for me) will be Carolina vs Rio, Deion vs Victor and Anna vs Ainae

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

JD practically picked their battle song because it was on his list... and he lost. 

To be fair no one would win against Kenzie. Kelly loves him

I have to say that even if I don´t care for that battle,  given how dirty Ainae was done by TPTB in the whole Blake fiasco, (she is one of the very few contestants I would call actually "robbed" of continuing on the show), I´m actually glad they are showing her in full.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Unpop but I’m VERY excited to see Raine vs Andrew (Raine is one of my faves) even if she didn’t do as well because I love the way she performs, and Andrew has been growing on me.

Same! 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

With that being said, he´s still the only country artist in the lives, therefore has a lane entirely for him.

Yeah, I probably won't change my prediction of Kenzie winning because of that. But it seems like the producers haven't given up yet and they are trying their best to prevent his win.

I will claim that Kenzie is the winner until the season is over. Hopefully I jinx it that way :P

• Haha 2

Regarding Pete/Savanna, comments from someone here who actually attended the taping:

• Pete already slaying,best battle so far
  • Savanna is a little pitchy but i like her tone 
  • OMG PETE IS AMAZING
  • Oml Pete frontrunner?
  • Best battle from Taping 3 and Taping 2 so far

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

-Raine flopped, Andrew didn't.
-The coaches praised Andrew and only talked about Raine's blind. 
-They all preferred Andrew.

-Nick picked Raine based on body of work.

-Source said that Andrew was a well-deserved steal, but that he should have won the battle in the first place.

oh man... poor Raine. Atleast Andrew deserved steal.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

oh man... poor Raine. Atleast Andrew deserved steal.

Apparently she had a tonsils problem around the battles, and the KOs, which didn´t allow her to sing well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

So apparently all it took to get me excited for Carolina vs Rio was a muted snippet of them singing lmao.

Here's my order of how excited I am to see these battles:

1. Pete vs Savanna

2. Carolina vs Rio

3. Victor vs Deion

4. Anna vs Ainae

5. Raine vs Andrew

Raine vs Andrew is last because I'm not looking forward to seeing Raine flop :no:

Just now, Misirlou said:

Apparently she had a tonsils problem around the battles, and the KOs, which didn´t allow her to sing well.

That makes a lot of sense, it's probably not nerves or inability because her blind showed she was fully capable of delivering a great vocal with confidence. Even if the song choice didn't fit her, she could've at least sung on pitch. What happened is really unfortunate, she's the most interesting contestant this season 🥺

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

man... it breaks my heart Raine had potential on Nicks team. I blame Nick for that song choice tho... Adore you is never a good song to sing on a competition show.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Unpop but I’m VERY excited to see Raine vs Andrew (Raine is one of my faves) even if she didn’t do as well because I love the way she performs, and Andrew has been growing on me.

this is the first! thank you ❤️  appreciate it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Henry Sanchez said:

This is Not True. Jordan is Country

Jordan is blues/rock. He just happened to audition with a country song, and given who Blake paired him with in the battles and the song choice he gave them, I don´t think he sees him as country either. Plus he is singing the Black Crowes in the KOs.

• Like 4
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic