• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Oh I forgot about Cam. He is AA male and luckily he's on Team Blake. He is such a nice performer as well.

Btw we have a lot of AA contestants this season, Zae, Cam, Victor, Dana, Gihanna, Gean etc... Don't you guys think we might have our first AA winner since S12(In which King Chris won).

• Like 2

If I had to bet on someone it would be Cam for the same reasons as @echoap. On paper I would say the country guys are a bigger threat but they are so mediocre :stealth: 

Contrary to some people’s opinion, I don’t think Zae or Anna are much of a threat, but we’ll see.

Edited by Daillon
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Kenzie is a lock for premiere I think. Not only is he a four-chair turn with a block, but THREE coaches tried to block Blake for him.

John must have gotten confident about coaching a country singer after Bailey Rae in season 19 lol 😂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

24/40 contestants already have a fan thread. That has to be some sort of a record! We’ve probably had entire seasons without 24 different fan threads. 

Most of them are probably not getting through the lives. Some will get eliminated in the battles. I can't wait to see the heartbreak on IDF lol 😂

Sad George Costanza GIF

Just now, disney1024 said:

Most of them are probably not getting through the lives. Some will get eliminated in the battles. I can't wait to see the heartbreak on IDF lol 😂

Sad George Costanza GIF

I got through Lain’s elimination, I’ll be fine. :yes:

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It's wrong that i want Kenzie to win just for the sake of Kelly's having another win? After flopping two times, i just want her to have another victory 😔

In my defense, i genuinely think that Kenzie is really talented, even if i'm not a fan of country.

I absolutely agree. I am not an avid country music lover (except for female country artists on the show) but I'm really in love with Kenzie's tone and the richness/timbre of his voice. No wonder all three coaches tried blocking Blake. If he's the country artist in the finale that has Team Minivan's support, I'll be more than happy. Depending on how the blinds, battles, and knockouts go, Kenzie may actually be one of the first male country artists that I fully support😍

I absolutely agree. I am not an avid country music lover (except for female country artists on the show) but I'm really in love with Kenzie's tone and the richness/timbre of his voice. No wonder all three coaches tried blocking Blake. If he's the country artist in the finale that has Team Minivan's support, I'll be more than happy. Depending on how the blinds, battles, and knockouts go, Kenzie may actually be one of the first male country artists that I fully support😍

Yeah, he has a really strong voice, but I still prefer Avery. 

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Contrary to some people’s opinion, I don’t think Zae or Anna are much of a threat, but we’ll see.

The biggest reason I've put Zae down as a contender is that he's the most obvious choice for Nick's TCO (a four-chair and not necessarily bound to just one genre as he's done worship songs on his YT along with pop/R&B covers elsewhere), but I'm not 100% sure he's the overall TCO.

EDIT: also, backstory - his IG has some stuff on it that if it goes into his backstory could boost his odds at getting the audience behind him.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The biggest reason I've put Zae down as a contender is that he's the most obvious choice for Nick's TCO (a four-chair and not necessarily bound to just one genre as he's done worship songs on his YT along with pop/R&B covers elsewhere), but I'm not 100% sure he's the overall TCO.

EDIT: also, backstory - his IG has some stuff on it that if it goes into his backstory could boost his odds at getting the audience behind him.

Yeah he's the only AA 4 chair turn this season P.S. he's on a team which is most likely gonna be TCO.

AND man what a backstory he has.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yep, I read that. I think he might get the premiere pimp spot for the backstory + being Team Nick.

He is one of the few people who managed to catch my attention (the Birdy cover was pretty good) but for some reason I don’t see him making it very far. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, he has a really strong voice, but I still prefer Avery. 

My only problem with Avery is his coach choice lol 😂

Besides, I think Kenzie is more of Minivan bait than Avery is bc of his traditional country voice.  Plus he's slightly older. When was the last time a young male country artist won the show? Oh wait, never. 😜

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Yep, I read that. I think he might get the premiere pimp spot for the backstory + being Team Nick.

He is one of the few people who managed to catch my attention (the Birdy cover was pretty good) but for some reason I don’t see him making it very far. 

We still have to see how pre-taped rounds play out; if he stays with Nick until the lives and Nick doesn't pick up anyone who could be an obvious threat, then I think he's got a shot.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daillon said:

If there are team quotes again then I think he'll have a great chance since I don't see anyone on Team Nick who will give competition to him.

• Like 2

My only problem with Avery is his coach choice lol 😂

Don’t remind me of a certain poster...

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

When was the last time a young male country artist won the show? Oh wait, never. 😜

Season 20. 😉 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I totally respect your opinion but I'm curious to know, What you'd called Kenzie had he been on Team Blake, TALENTED OR GENERIC?

For me, he is talented regardless of his coach choice but I would most likely have not deemed him a potential snowflake if he was Team Blake because I tend to be harsher when judging Team Blake artists. 😅

On the other hand, an artist being on Team Kelly (or maybe Team Nick) makes it more likely for them to be my snowflake but that isn't necessarily the case. For instance, Team Kelly in season 18 was generally awful and one of Kelly's weakest teams by far imo. 🤮 

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic