The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

1st time since 5 seasons that the battles didnt conclude with Blake’s steal......

Also first time since S6 that they are montaging the first shown contestant of the season.

• Like 2
  • Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed?   

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

They’re giving it to Carolina this season in order to repay me for leaving LindZae for the last taping and shortclipping the battle.

👀

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They’re giving it to Carolina this season in order to repay me for leaving LindZae for the last taping and shortclipping the battle.

It’s between Emma, Carolina and Savanna.....

Emma has that country thing going for her but nerves can either break or make her performance.

Savanna has the most positive attitude being in the 4 way KO and she’s clearly ready for it. Apparently she killed it! I’m afraid she won’t appeal to Minivan though.....but the coaches love her!

Carolina is great but in her audition she overdid a few runs. Vocally, it should be Carolina = Savanna > Devan > Emma

Edited by VoiceFan!

Deion's laugh :giggle:, I don't know if it's for fun or nerves. Victor looked very comfortable on stage. 

Seeing Ainae leave will hurt me, but we have the full battle (Amy💖).

Carolina and Rio looked powerful!! I hope the sources were wrong.

Waiting for Pete's battle.

Kenzie's montage is to give the other contestants a little space (although his victory is very obvious) 

Raine vs Andrew without comments

All those outfits are amazing! 🔥

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

@Bk1234 What was the feedback for the Kenzie/JD battle? 🤨

-Kenzie was great vocally (one source said he had the best vocal of the taping.) 

-JD was meh.

-Kelly kept bragging about having Kenzie and a country battle on her team.

-John praised JD and said that he would want to listen to his voice on a record.

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

It's like when you fail in a team project because your teammates are a disaster😬

but JD wasn't a disaster. I just think they wanted to even the playing field just a little bit by not showing Kenzie's battle

Just now, FloorWax said:

but JD wasn't a disaster. I just think they wanted to even the playing field just a little bit by not showing Kenzie's battle

Montaged battles don't do anything though (see Chevel for a recent example). KOs are far more important when it comes to Minivan voting. 🧐

Just now, FloorWax said:

This sounds like it. Apparently JD wasn't bad. Because of how apparently strong Kenzie was (with the whole "best vocal of the taping" feedback, that was as blatant as it gets. They are probably confident that he is winning anyway, so they are evening the field.

They did the same thing with Kennedy, only they were dead wrong that time. Lets see if they are not this time around.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Montaged battles don't do anything though (see Chevel for a recent example). KOs are far more important when it comes to Minivan voting. 🧐

It's not really that he's going to lose votes because of the montage, but giving him a round off allows for other contestants to shine and build more momentum.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Ok, he wasn't a disaster, but it still looks like it was a very one-sided battle, (hey, just like Kennedy's battle) so maybe that was kind of a factor that made them montage it? Of course, along with the whole "letting other contestants to shine" thing" that everyone here has been mentioning.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do think that perhaps Blake's PV (who ever ends up getting it), is going to give Kenzie a bit of a fight now.

Blake’s PV always has a shot. That said if Cam gets the PV, it would indicate he has Blake’s fanbase behind him, plus he has the ability to appeal to an audience who doesn’t tend to vote for Blake. 

I think it will be interesting to see who Blake’s fanbase lines up behind. They do occasionally surprise.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Blake’s PV always has a shot. That said if Cam gets the PV, it would indicate he has Blake’s fanbase behind him, plus he has the ability to appeal to an audience who doesn’t tend to vote for Blake.

Blake stans may line up behind Cam/Pete but Minivan would still probably prefer Kenzie. If that's the case, we have S17 all over again. 🧐

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think it will be interesting to see who Blake’s fanbase lines up behind. They do occasionally surprise.

It's time for them to surprise and get behind Anna Grace :giggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, seak05 said:

That's true. I'm still not a 100% convinced its Cam, but we'll see.

• Like 2

Pete and Savanna's battle song. I could actually see how sources said Pete could be a Team Blake frontrunner based on his battle. I think the song would fit him like a glove.

• Like 5
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic