• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

So if this video's in order, it'll be:

TL: Victor vs. Deion

TK: Ainae vs. Anna Grace

TN: Raine vs. Andrew

TB: Pete vs. Savanna W.

TK: JD vs. Kenzie

TN: Rachel vs. Bradley

TL: Carolina vs. Rio

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

I will be really happy if this is the order, YESS with Rio and Carolina closing omg and Anna and Ainae in full!! ❤️ 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

They did not show Kenzie and JD's mentoring session, just like what happened for Ciana and Denisha last week, so I think that pretty much confirms it, surprised about them being the montage though, especially since Kenzie's considered as Kelly's frontrunner (I think? lol)

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They dont want him to win lol. I still think he will, however. Battles dont tend to move the needle that much.

Chloe's battle was montaged too (I think? her battle with Iliana), so yeah, it all boils down to the Knockout performance of Kenzie

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Chloe's battle was montaged too (I think? her battle with Iliana), so yeah, it all boils down to the Knockout performance of Kenzie

Same with Chevel’s.

• Like 1

Yeah, this doesnt really affect him, but the fact that out of all the performances they could have montaged, they chose him, despite by all accounts nailing his battle, makes me think they are deliberatingly handicapping him. Probably to give the others a bit of a chance lol

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

images (1)~2.jpeg

Beat me to it, lmao.

To the people bringing up Chevel, Chris, Kirk and Kennedy, remember this is a short season so the montage will hurt more than usual imo. He probably will win anyways, but this might make things more interesting.

• Like 2
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Who is their TCO? 

Hard to say honestly. Dana has probably gotten the best treatment so far I'd say. Two premieres, great emphasis on her story, and a big buildup to both of her performances. Cam has also been well treated so far, with the premiere and leak.

23 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Rio looked FIERCE in that little snippet lol.

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Battle pairings posted. And given that they used their audition interviews instead of the battle ones, seems like Kenzie/JD is the montage.

They actually did it lmao. Kind of shocked but not really bothered.

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They dont want him to win lol. I still think he will, however. Battles dont tend to move the needle that much.

Chevel’s battle was montaged and look what happened! 😉😍

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Who is their TCO? 

I think they are pulling the stealth TCO's tactic with Cam. They want Dana to make it as far as possible, but my theory is that they will push hard for Cam after the KOs (because Blake winning in the 10th anniversary of The Voice seems fitting)

Sucks for them that Kenzie auditioned this season :haha:

• Haha 5
Just now, Daillon said:

my theory is that they will push hard for Cam after the KOs (because Blake winning in the 10th anniversary of The Voice seems fitting)

That does make a lot of sense. We'll see if it works though, not referring against Kenzie, since I still think he will win, but against Pete, who handily beat Cam on SM and has the Blake connection, not to mention he survived a bus attempt.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

Pete, who handily beat him on SM and has the Blake connection, not to mention he survived a bus attempt.

Any new IDF members that are not familiar with the slang used here will probably think that they tried to run Pete over or something lol.

• Haha 6
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic