• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I could see a shortclip like LindZae but not a full-on montage.

That I could see. I hope it doesn´t happen though. They are not getting the full cut however, that´s for sure. Blake can´t be that excluded on a Monday episode. They would at least need to show a rehearsal session with him.

Since it was so well recieved by multiple accounts, it wouldn´t make sense for them to shortclip it, but TPTB is weird, so I don´t know.

Edited by Misirlou
4 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

was deion overshadowed by victor or were they pretty equal?

According to the sources, Deion flopped. He was apparently very pitchy throughout the performance. 😅

10 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

was deion overshadowed by victor or were they pretty equal?

A source said he was pitchy, another one said he was just "there" and not as consistent. Both sources praised Victor in comparison.

I didn't realize how dense some YouTube users are. I've somehow convinced quite a few of them that Nick couldn't choose a winner for the Rachel/Bradley battle and so he decided to make them a duo. I can't wait for their disappointment when they realize that Bradley was eliminated lol 😂

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I didn't realize how dense some YouTube users are. I've somehow convinced quite a few of them that Nick couldn't choose a winner for the Rachel/Bradley battle and so he decided to make them a duo. I can't wait for their disappointment when they realize that Bradley was eliminated lol 😂

I can assure you very few of them actually watch the show, so given that the leak didn´t reveal the winner, they´ll just find out once the KO videos are uploaded.

13 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I think it might go like this for IDF's ranking:

1. Bradley/Rachel

2. Pete/Savanna (unless the Pete hating trolls go back at it again)

3. Kenzie/JD 

4. Rio/Carolina

5. Victor/Deion

6. Raine/Andrew

I'm looking forward to Kenzie and Victor battles.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Were Ciana or Denisha shown in any battle promo ? Cause we saw Ainae once or twice so I don’t know 

I believe we seen Ciana in the first promo (Kelsea promo) but I’m not sure.

Like @Someone648 said, I dont really think being shown in a promo guarantees to be shown in full. I mean, look at Zae/Lindsay.

We'll probably find out tomorrow with the pairings video. Be on the look for the people whose blind audition interviews are used instead of their battle ones. That's how we knew Ciana/Denisha was the montage.

1 hour ago, snoopy2003 said:

Ryleigh vs. Gean has been the best battle so far!!!!! Also, they have the most views on YT of 1.4M 😍

as they should 💁🏻‍♀️

haven't looked that much on social media stats this season but I'm glad they've had the most !! the best battle so far for me too

• Like 3

Remember the YT comment that referred to Victor and Deion as "juicy"? Lol. I can already imagine how much material the comment section on their battle will bring to the Darndest things thread.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 11
Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

hey y’all I am new to idf!! I am a huge fan of this season this season is possibly being better and better then the past few seasons! I cant wait for the knockouts!

Welcome! :peace:

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

I see your favorites under the “Quote”... sorry lol how do i do that? I have many favs this season more then the last seasons tbh

If you go to the very top of the page on IDF, and in the top right you will see your pfp and your name with a drop down menu, you go to "Account Settings" and then to "Signature" and you can set that there.

4 minutes ago, David68 said:

If you go to the very top of the page on IDF, and in the top right you will see your pfp and your name with a drop down menu, you go to "Account Settings" and then to "Signature" and you can set that there.

Oh ok... Thank you very much!!

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic