The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Rewatching the Pete and Corey live - not Pete suggesting "Piece by Piece" for Corey 💀💀💀

To be fair, I don't think Pete was 100% aware it was about Kelly's ex-husband, but still

Would be an interesting choice for Corey.

Also regarding Piece by Piece, I think this was posted a few months back, but despite the divorce, Piece by Piece doesn't sound like it's off the table for future contestants:

• Like 3
  • Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Corey seemed a bit tentative, he might have known what it was about but might have felt uncomfortable telling Pete about it or something.

Considering dropping that bombshell on Pete would've changed the mood of the entire livestream, I don't blame Corey for leaving that out if he knew.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Also regarding Piece by Piece, I think this was posted a few months back, but despite the divorce, Piece by Piece doesn't sound like it's off the table for future contestants:

That's good to know, but I think we're not going to see it just yet. Maybe next season (or Season 22).

Rewatching the Pete and Corey live - not Pete suggesting "Piece by Piece" for Corey 💀💀💀

To be fair, I don't think Pete was 100% aware it was about Kelly's ex-husband, but still

"I Dare You" is about her ex-husband.  "Piece by Piece" is about her father.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I thought “Piece by Piece “ was about her dad and how her ex was a better man than her dad because he’s actively involved in his kids’ lives? If I’m wrong, then that’s my bad.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She clearly talks about how his ex-husband is a good example of a father and how he “collected the pieces”. So he is clearly there as well.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

I mean, Corey explained last night that his relationship with his mom wasn´t the best in his teenage years, so he could very well draw inspiration from that and nail it.  Not to mention one of his biggest strengths as a singer is emoting.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

She clearly talks about how his ex-husband is a good example of a father and how he “collected the pieces”. So he is clearly there as well.

Ah, right, right.  I forgot that that song was about both.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, Corey explained last night that his relationship with his mom wasn´t the best in his teenage years, so he could very well draw inspiration from that and nail it.  Not to mention one of his biggest strengths as a singer is emoting.

If he weren’t already flipping a Kelly song for his Knockout I’d be all for it.

• Like 2

y’all want to hear something funny? Zania kind of revealed that she made it to the lives on her Instagram story last night💀 she was talking about her and Durell’s battle, and after that, she said “your girl made it to the lives.” i think she noticed she slipped up, because she then said something like “i believe i can do it guys, i believe i can make it to the lives.” 😂

• Haha 16
2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all want to hear something funny? Zania kind of revealed that she made it to the lives on her Instagram story last night💀 she was talking about her and Durell’s battle, and after that, she said “your girl made it to the lives.” i think she noticed she slipped up, because she then said something like “i believe i can do it guys, i believe i can make it to the lives.” 😂

TPTB: Well, "Old Town Road" for Zania in the playoffs it is.

• Haha 9

Just gonna add my two cents.

If Corey wants to go with a Kelly Clarkson song AGAIN (which I'm 99% sure he isn't, considering he already sang Already Gone) he should go with Sober. It's an amazing song for a singing competition, it's one of the best KC songs of all time and it would be extremely emotional. Corey for sure can pull it off. But as a fan of both, Corey shouldn't touch another KC song during The Voice so he doesn't get labled as "kiss-ass" or something.  

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

If Corey wants to go with a Kelly Clarkson song AGAIN (which I'm 99% sure he isn't, considering he already sang Already Gone) he should go with Sober. It's an amazing song for a singing competition, it's one of the best KC songs of all time and it would be extremely emotional. Corey for sure can pull it off. But as a fan of both, Corey shouldn't touch another KC song during The Voice so he doesn't get labled as "kiss-ass" or something.  

that would be ideal too. really for corey, song choice is gonna be a big factor for him and how far he gets in the competition (obviously song choice matters for everyone too) but i feel like corey’s biggest strength is song connection and emotion and choosing the right songs to convey that and connect with the audience will definitely get him very far

I thought “Piece by Piece “ was about her dad and how her ex was a better man than her dad because he’s actively involved in his kids’ lives? If I’m wrong, then that’s my bad.

No, that's literally the point. She wrote the song for her daughter River (when she was born) and it's about how she won't abandon her the way Kelly's dad abandoned Kelly. It's also about Brandon being a good guy (at the time) and how he restored her faith in men and what a father should be. He collected Kelly up off the ground and filled the holes that were burned in her by her father's abandonment. The song has many layers. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Sober :wub: 

Her best song imo.

• Like 1

I really wish Savanna wins the four way KO and Kelly saves her in the PO’s. Then, Corey wins WC.....

A Corey, Savanna, Kenzie team would be lengendary

Btw I cant see any other team except Team Kelly winning the wildcard spot to the Top 9.......unless a frontrunner is shockingly not voted or saved by their coach

Edited by VoiceFan!
6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Man I can’t wait for knockouts. Apparently Corey, Gihanna, Zania, Pia, Victor, Cam and Dana had their breakout moment! 

And Zae 😉

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I really wish Savanna wins the four way KO and Kelly saves her in the PO’s. Then, Corey wins WC.....

Btw I cant see any other team except Team Kelly winning the wildcard spot to the Top 9.......unless a frontrunner is shockingly not voted or saved by their coach

I see that tbh, Gihanna or Corey(whoever isn't saved by Kelly) will fight for the wildcard and likely win. However if my wonderful TPTB scenario comes in, in which Blake saves Anna and Pete goes into the wildcard.....

Pete Vs Corey/Gihanna would commence. I still think Corey/Gihanna takes it 60/40 in that scenario though. 

I see Ryleigh in the Wildcard too, but she's an Indie girl so RIP.(Although hoping for the best for her)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

The absence of Gihanna.... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

TPTB: Well, "Old Town Road" for Zania in the playoffs it is.

if my post causes Zania to get bussed in the POs, i would never live it down... i would carry that regret and shame with me for the rest of eternity. i would NEVER forgive myself💔

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 1
Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

if my post causes Zania to get bussed in the POs, i will never live it down... i would carry that regret and shame with me for the rest of eternity. i would NEVER forgive myself💔

At least Ryleigh or Pia would be Saved by John. 

Honestly, John has a good team, I don't care for Victor. But he's good and his tone is similar to John who I don't mind listening to from time to time, it is what it is. The other 3 girls(and potentially Carolina if she wins the 4-Way KO) would be a great CS.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Maybe Corey-Savanna-Kenzie would be my favorite Team Kelly composition ever to be on the lives. Even though I'm not full of hope. Kelly loves to keep teenagers on her team, prefers a more balanced team of males and females and I don't think Minivan will let Savanna go through the 4-way. 

pessimistic i hate everything GIF

9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I see that tbh, Gihanna or Corey(whoever isn't saved by Kelly) will fight for the wildcard and likely win.

I honestly think Gihanna will be the one that's instantly eliminated. Her blind was shaky and she didn't shine much in her battle so she's lacking that momentum. Kelly will save Zae or Corey and whoever doesn't get saved will most likely be in the WC. Both of those artists had great blinds and battles and both apparently had breakout moments in the KOs. They both have that momentum that will help earn them votes, unlike Gihanna. 🧐

18 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

A Corey, Savanna Zae, Kenzie team would be lengendary

FTFY :thumbs:

Minivan hated Savanna's rasp and that's exactly what her KO song calls for. She's a rocker and rock songs often need heavy rasp. I would be pleasantly surprised (and super happy) if she won but, knowing the main demographic and their tendency to rob IDF snowflakes, I'm expecting her to be DOA in the 4WKO. 🧐

22 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Agree 100%. That would be great. 

• Like 1