Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Is it me or this season TPTB wants to push a Nick win by secretly using Blake to influence Nick's Decisions.

They put Nick's chair next to Blake so that Nick could easily understand Blake's decisions. Knowingly how Blake beat Nick last s18 with 2 artist. Nick might've thought to listen more to Blake's thoughts specially in these pre-taped rounds so that he can gain more experience in making decisions and then to win.

i’m telling y’all TPTB are trying to pull off a Nick win why do u think they made Nick eliminate Zae and Keep Rachel. They are focusing on Dana more. Something fishy is going on i really think TPTB is making us think that Jenzie is gonna win with “being the only country artist in lives”.  I mean i think Jenzie can win though... but TPTB are trying on pushing a Nick win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2309

  • Bk1234

    2197

  • disney1024

    2096

  • QueenCami

    1042

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Rachel Mac- Had 1 Chair Turn, but improved incredibly- Hello Sunday in Season 17.

 

Dana Monique- The only chance Nick has at going at the Finale- Jake Hoot was only Kelly’s chance at winning the show/ going into the finale in season 17.

You do realize that, due to the stupid team quotas format, one of Nick's artists will definitely be in the finale, even if his team consists of Jamal Corrie, Ryan Sill, Nick Hagelin, and Braiden Sunshine. Also, Dana is not necessarily Nick's finale lock because Rachel does have a decent chance at getting that Team Nick PV. 😉

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I mean i think Jenzie can win though... but TPTB are trying on pushing a Nick win.

Hmm, this reminds me of S15, where TPTB was trying to push for a JHud win w/ Kennedy, but had their plans foiled by a talented Team Kelly country singer. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Nobody said the name of the song though, there weren´t any spoiler throwers like on Zae´s first ToZae show live, in which we all thought he was due to a bus for that lol.

It definitely isn’t ToZae show spoiler level bad, but still - it’s a tad risky to toe the line but it’s not like we don’t know Pete is more than capable of surviving a bus attempt. 

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Zae and Lindsay both had some of my favorite blinds this season. I don't think Zae tapped into the emotion as much as he did in his blind, which is why I liked his blind so much. Lindsay came in with the power that made me love her blind, even though she didn't get as many solo spots, so for consistency, she wins for me. 

I think it's really an awkward song choice for him. Rewrite the stars is a song to push love regardless of the situation you are in. 

Linday was good technically but all I can say is that she's all power overshadowing the emotion that the song needs to portray.

 

One thing I always notice in Blake's comments in other team's battles is that he always pick those who can sing a high note.

 

This battle tbh doesn't made any sense that's why some parts are cut.

 

Btw I'm using your comment to give my thoughts about Zae Vs Lindsay battle. I hope you don't mind. 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You do realize that, due to the stupid team quotas format, one of Nick's artists will definitely be in the finale, even if his team consists of Jamal Corrie, Ryan Sill, Nick Hagelin, and Braiden Sunshine.

BTW, I'm sorry for implanting this image in your minds. Just imagine one of them getting to the finale lol 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You do realize that, due to the stupid team quotas format, one of Nick's artists will definitely be in the finale, even if his team consists of Jamal Corrie, Ryan Sill, Nick Hagelin, and Braiden Sunshine.

The level of war flashbacks I had reading all those names—

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Hmm, this reminds me of S15, where TPTB was trying to push for a JHud win w/ Kennedy, but had their plans foiled by a talented Team Kelly country singer. 🤔

And Blake's annoyingly rabid base pushing two mediocre* acts of his into second and third.

 

*Okay, only one, being Chris, but Kirk did start flopping toward the end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

And Blake's annoyingly rabid base pushing two mediocre* acts of his into second and third.

 

*Okay, only one, being Chris, but Kirk did start flopping toward the end.


I think you had it right the first time. :haha:
 

Remember, Kirk was pimped as much or more than Kennedy in the lives...at least until finale night. So, it wasn’t just Blake’s fanbase. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It does actually dismantle any doubt I had of him actually doing their version of the song, which is great. 

 
If I'm following the thread correctly, Corey brought up Enneagrams when trying to describe Pete, and that led to Corey bringing up Sleeping At Last's (gorgeous) album that was based on the various enneagram types. 
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 
If I'm following the thread correctly, Corey brought up Enneagrams when trying to describe Pete, and that led to Corey bringing up Sleeping At Last's (gorgeous) album that was based on the various enneagram types. 
 

I kind of missed the enneagram parts of the stream because I had to leave for a while but did catch Corey talking about Sleeping At Last and noticed nobody had brought it up or asked him if he liked them or something. But him mentioning them at all says it all.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Since TPTB is blatantly trying to bus Pete, let's see what crappy song they give Pete in the POs🧐

 

Pete Mroz sings Shawn Mendes' "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2021

 

truth infomercial GIF by Robert E Blackmon

  • Haha 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the most interesting dream of Team Legend during playoffs😂... I saw Victor starting things off and doing mediocre, Zania ended the show with a incredible performance of “you make me feel(like a natural woman)” by Aretha😍!

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Me: *rooting for Dana and Cam to get one of the post-playoff spots on their team, especially the PV*

Pete and Jose: *exist and continue to be incredibly likable personality-wise off-screen*

Me:

table flip GIF

 

(they're making me feel genuinely bad for rooting for their competition and I don't like it)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Zania ended the show with a incredible performance of “you make me feel(like a natural woman)” by Aretha😍!

 

The Office No GIF

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I had the most interesting dream of Team Legend during playoffs😂... I saw Victor starting things off and doing mediocre, Zania ended the show with a incredible performance of “you make me feel(like a natural woman)” by Aretha😍!

 

Lmaooo I mean yes mam go grab that PV but sing another song please :haha:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t get peoples deal with people not liking when “overdone” songs are sung. I actually look foward to them because it’s a different arrangement Everytime which keeps it interesting and different.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I don’t get peoples deal with people not liking when “overdone” songs are sung. I actually look foward to them because it’s a different arrangement Everytime which keeps it interesting and different.

No one who has sung that song on the show has brought anything fresh or different to it. I highly doubt Zania would either and to be honest, I don’t even think that it’s a good song for her.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No one who has sung that song on the show has brought anything fresh or different to it. I highly doubt Zania would either and to be honest, I don’t even think that it’s a good song for her.

Lol so your saying Everytime the song is sung it’s in the same arrangement?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...