The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

47 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

She's a psycho but she's our psycho ❤️

One thing I notice about her is that when she laugh she will throw her head back while hitting the seat with her hands. One time when I was watching her KC show I thought she choke on something...gave me a fright.

33 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Since I saw a few I can say Halley Greg is the only one who was damn near perfect. Her voice is so polished and clear.  Kelly gonna have a real hard time and she gonna be stressed out. 

OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET HER. She's the one who was compared by Kelly to Birdy right?

34 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Since I saw a few I can say Halley Greg is the only one who was damn near perfect. Her voice is so polished and clear.  Kelly gonna have a real hard time and she gonna be stressed out. 

She has the song choice I'm probably most excited about even though it's not a big number.

1 minute ago, David68 said:

i saw that too earlier when I was making her fanthread

even though she already has incredible vocals, a backstory like that might help her a little on the show (although i doubt it will help with minivan, which will be her main obstacle 😕)

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

That's nice to hear! She reminded me of a higher-pitched Zan Fiskum when I first heard her. I'm definitely looking to see just how well she does on the show.

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

That's nice to hear! She reminded me of a higher-pitched Zan Fiskum when I first heard her. I'm definitely looking to see just how well she does on the show.

nvm the Zan Fiskum comparison, she sounds more like a matured Kat Hammock now that I think about it.

2 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

Is there anyone else that auditioned again for S20? 

-Becca Kotte (no chair turn again)

-Ryleigh Modig and Jonny Gold were on last season's shortlist but it seems like they were too late in the order to actually get to audition. Ryleigh turned a chair this time while Jonny did not.

-Gihanna Zoe and Rio Lana were on shortlists during earlier seasons. I believe Gihanna was S17, Rio was earlier.

Edited by Someone648

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

-Becca Kotte (no chair turn again)

-Ryleigh Modig and Jonny Gold were on last season's shortlist but it seems like they were too late in the order to actually get to audition. Ryleigh turned a chair this time while Jonny did not.

-Gihanna Zoe and Rio Lana were on shortlists during earlier seasons. I believe Gihanna was S17, Rio was earlier.

Ok thanks. I'm check'g out all contestants video..live performance. Check'g out on Kelly's team first..

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic