• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I wonder if they’ll announce the 10th anniversary wildcard after tonight’s episode. 😉 

Idol-like? Then it'll be the Season 18 artists as well lmao 🤣

If Denisha chose Blake instead of John, we probably would've gotten Cam vs Denisha. (Because Denisha vs Jordan definitely isn't happening) I don't see Emma vs Jordan being a pair so some shuffling probably has to be done there.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

If Denisha chose Blake instead of John, we probably would've gotten Cam vs Denisha. (Because Denisha vs Jordan definitely isn't happening) I don't see Emma vs Jordan being a pair so some shuffling probably has to be done there.

But in this scenario, what artist from Team Blake switches to Team Legend? I have rudimentary pair-ups in mind but I don't want to finalize them without knowing who switches.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

But in this scenario, what artist from Team Blake switches to Team Legend? I have rudimentary pair-ups in mind but I don't want to finalize them without knowing who switches.

Keegan probably. But if Keegan picks Nick or John doesn't turn for him, I could see John getting Awari. Depends on what you think is more likely.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Keegan probably. But if Keegan picks Nick or John doesn't turn for him, I could see John getting Awari. Depends on what you think is more likely.

For the main scenario, I'll pick Keegan because it's less teams I have to switch around.

So in this scenario (Denisha and Keegan swapping teams), Team Blake goes like this:

• Cam vs. Denisha (pop-R&B and younger artists)
  • Ethan vs. Avery (yeehaw, y'all)
  • Pete vs. Savanna (both can do country but don't necessarily immediately read as country artists)
  • Emma vs. Aaron (both country or country-adjacent)
  • Jordan vs. Connor (both guitarists who are more rock or Southern rock) 

As for Team Legend:

• Ciana vs. Keegan (both pop acts)
  • Carolina vs. Rio (distinctive tones and the youngest artists on the team)
  • Victor vs. Deion (R&B-gospel guys)
  • Zania vs. Durell (traditional R&B sounds)
  • Christine vs. Pia (lots of soul and one's funk-leaning while the other is more laidback)

Under Cam and Emma’s leak on IG, Devan wrote a super sweet message about Emma, but he also said “Couldn’t be more thrilled to be in the 4-way with her.” 
☠️☠️ 

• Haha 19
2 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Under Cam and Emma’s leak on IG, Devan wrote a super sweet message about Emma, but he also said “Couldn’t be more thrilled to be in the 4-way with her.” 
☠️☠️ 

💀💀:dead:

5 minutes ago, Harmat said:

☠️☠️ 

He’s the new Sam Stacy. :dead:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Harmat said:

☠️☠️ 

Screenshot-2021-04-05-23-22-04-04.jpg

for reference 👻

emma's mom commented on it, maybe they did not noticed that part

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

for reference 👻

Devan, dude, you couldn´t have waited till tonight? lol

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

for reference 👻

the funny thing is, no one even noticed it or something 💀😂

love devan, he's such a sweet guy lmao 

I can't even be mad at the guy for accidentally spoiling it and trying to cover his tracks, it's been "common knowledge" to Devan (and IDF) for a while so it probably just didn't cross his mind that he wasn't supposed to let that slip. At least he corrected the goof, I'll give him that.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I can't even be mad at the guy for accidentally spoiling it and trying to cover his tracks, it's been "common knowledge" to Devan (and IDF) for a while so it probably just didn't cross his mind that he wasn't supposed to let that slip. At least he corrected the goof, I'll give him that.

Yeah, I'm not mad at him for it either, the post was clearly done out of kindness. In fact, it's likely that he didn't know that they didn't reveal the results; after all, why would he even watch for the results, since he already knows? It was definitely an honest mistake and it's good he corrected it as you said.

26 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

his message there waas really sweet and touching and obviously nothing but kindness, so no one can really be mad at that 😅

it really is hard to contain all the supposedly secrets of what happened already on the pre-taped rounds, so kudos to all these artists!! (my talkative self could never- 😂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My bet is on Anna, Devan, Ryliegh and Jose all coming on idf and seeing what we’re saying and is trying to give us hints🤣 to talk about them. 

Anna- Posting a Tiktok with idf on her tab.

Devan- Keeps Posting/commenting spoilers

Jose- Posted a Zumba Dance after someone on idf saying this cast is boring.

Ryliegh- The iconic “i’m gay” moment, so we can stan even more.

Man this cast is funny as hell LMFAOOA😭😂

• Haha 2
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic