The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Maybe they think he should be the winner. 

But we don't even 100% sure whether he's getting PV on team Blake.

Yeah, everytime someone asks any contestants doing IG lives what were their favorite auditions this season, Cam is always mentioned. They are speaking in terms of who they think should win vocally, many probably don´t know about the demo.

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

But we don't even 100% sure whether he's getting PV on team Blake.

That is true. Blake´s PV is the one I´m least confident about, since Pete is still in the game too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

They’re not rly friends with the Team Kelly contestants lol....except Gihanna and soon-to-be Zae

Including Anna Grace and Ryleigh 👀 ?

Also, a lot of contestants this season don´t really appear to be into country. I´ve asked a few of them on different IG lives, and they´re either : "I don´t mind it but I don´t listen to it"; or just a simple "yeah", and the question moves on lol. Kenzie is also barely mentioned when they are talking about favorite auditions. 

Edited by Misirlou
7 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

They’re not rly friends with the Team Kelly contestants lol....except Gihanna and soon-to-be Zae

Did they actually say that? I just joined after the whole Tyler thing.

Edited by Misirlou

Who do you think is going to be the leak....

I’m putting my money either on Zania x Durell or Bradley x Rachel (if they’re on this round). If it’s a steal/save, then Cam x Emma since Team Kelly was leaked last week

Just now, Misirlou said:

Did they actually say that? I just joined after the whole Tyler thing.

No they didnt say that but Team Kelly contestants were BARELY mentioned. I was there the entire time (10:30ET-1:30ET) at night

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Not sure 'bout that, but who knows? I feel like some TK members are just really not as sociable as the others? I think

Gihanna and the other young girls seems to have a solid friendship (esp. her and Carolina)

Zae is.. Zae. He's just really so sociable and friendly (love him)

I feel though that some TK members have friend that just aren't in that live

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

S1 of Idol was aired in summer of 2002. Auditions would have been earlier in the year. That’s 19 years ago. 34-19 = 15. The minimum age was 16.

Just now, AngelaKD said:

S1 of Idol was aired in summer of 2002. Auditions would have been earlier in the year. That’s 19 years ago. 34-19 = 15. The minimum age was 16.

He was 34 last year. This year, he'll turn 35 and, if his bday is early in the year, he would've been 16. He said he was in high school when he auditioned. 🧐

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Just now, disney1024 said:

He was 34 last year. This year, he'll turn 35 and, if his bday is early in the year, he would've been 16. He said he was in high school when he auditioned. 🧐

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Yeah, I believe he specifically said 10th grade.

18 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Bc Devon and Jose called Kelly picky and Jose said that Kelly praises a contestant something that she finds fault in other contestants

I feel like The Voice avoids drama during taping and expect the coaches to not relly on harsh criticisms, Simon Cowell style. Maybe Kelly has some remarks to make, but keep it quiet. Since she has no filter, it comes out during other performances.

• Like 1

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/cd09b1ef-d2b6-4bd9-9a0d-c5c3b38a1913

MEDIA: ALERT: SNOOP DOGG WILL SERVE AS MEGA MENTOR ON SEASON 20 OF “THE VOICE”

Snoop Dogg joins superstar coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton to mentor the remaining artists who have made it through the Battle Rounds, as each team prepares for the Knockouts, beginning Monday, April 19 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
2 minutes ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/cd09b1ef-d2b6-4bd9-9a0d-c5c3b38a1913

Snoop Dogg joins superstar coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton to mentor the remaining artists who have made it through the Battle Rounds, as each team prepares for the Knockouts, beginning Monday, April 19 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT).

They´ll probably announce it this week at the end of the episode, I think they revealed Usher on Ep 2 last season.

5 minutes ago, Dany said:

I love it and obviously it was confirmed a while back but it still sounds so fake :haha:

Snoop's gonna be a good mentor but it's such an unexpected combo.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I love it and obviously it was confirmed a while back but it still sounds so fake :haha:

Snoop's gonna be a good mentor but it's such an unexpected combo.

Honestly, I really want to see this. I feel like it's going to be fun 😂

37 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Bc Devon and Jose called Kelly picky and Jose said that Kelly praises a contestant something that she finds fault in other contestants

here I totally agree. I hate the excuse of many races, many tricks. The contestants try to show all their skills to turn ONE chair. If they don't, they call them meh.
In Kelly's case, she turned to Shain Q ..

I prefer John's excuses: nervs or tone problems. Even Blake's (although sometimes he doesn't give them, he just compliments the artist).
Nick was weird with the excuses. I just don't forgive what he said to Zania👑, it was disrespectful (for me

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I'm so excited to see Snopp and Blake's interaction. I wonder if Blake somehow listens to his songs 😂

*Drop it Like It´s Hot stars playing*

Blake:

Dancing Blake Shelton GIF - Dancing BlakeShelton TheVoice - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Nick was weird with the excuses. I just don't forgive what he said to Zania👑, it was disrespectful (for me

Definitely. If I had one spot left, I would’ve been more than honored to give it to her. I don’t buy his excuses

• Like 2
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic