The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Let's see how they react in a couple of weeks when Ethan loses his KO to Jordan. :giggle:

I wonder if Jordan will get any significant backlash from Minivan/Facebook for Ethan's elimination. 🤔

"Ethan is true country. He had so much potential while Jordan is a Waylon Jennings wannabe" or something like that lol 😂

• Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Nah, I think John will get 3 battles aired on TV this season, with everyone else getting all of their battles aired. Ciana/Denisha and Victor/Deion. 🧐

Why do you think Victor / Deion is a possible montage? I don't think they do that with favourite of John.

Team Legend battles apparently are weak, but he still always get a minimum of 4 full performances. I don't see that changing this season.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Why do you think Victor / Deion is a possible montage? I don't think they do that with favourite of John.

Team Legend battles apparently are weak, but he still always get a minimum of 4 full performances. I don't see that changing this season.

Deion apparently flopped so I don't see why not tbh. The idea that they wouldn't montage two battles from the same team is complete BS. Also, you can't compare this season's Team Legend with other seasons' Team Legend. John's battles are much weaker this time around, compared to the past couple of seasons, so I wouldn't be surprised if both montages are from John's team. If Ainae was good enough to almost get Blake's steal, then that battle must've been a good battle and, therefore, not montage-worthy (just like tonight's Connor/Aaron battle). 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

Ethan won on the app and Avery had 86% steal. Ethan would have gotten even higher had he lost perhaps.

I´m a bit surprised at Aaron having only 36% of a steal though, he´s quite in the audience´s wheelhouse. (And deserved more honestly).

Edited by Misirlou
2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

The idea that they wouldn't montage two battles from the same team is complete BS.

Not if there will only be two montaged Battles.  Pretty sure that only one will be John's, and the other will be a pairing from another team.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, French20 said:

Awari DESERVED to be stolen 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

No, he deserved to win. He’s one of those contestants that deserved to win his battle,  but I understand why no one stole.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No, he deserved to win. He’s one of those contestants that deserved to win his battle,  but I understand why no one stole.

MTE.

Just rewatched Jose/Awari, and the latter took a lot more risks in my opinion. He took the high part of the harmony on a high key (Eb), and despite sounding a bit strained at parts, he did it without any significant pitch issues. 

Good news is that Jose wasn´t bad, but he was definitely outsung here. Even though I enjoyed both of Nick´s battles last night, I still can´t wrap my head around his decisions.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just rewatched Jose/Awari, and the latter took a lot more risks in my opinion. He took the high part of the harmony on a high key (Eb), and despite sounding a bit strained at parts, he did it without any significant pitch issues. 

Good news is that Jose wasn´t bad, but he was definitely outsung here. Even though I enjoyed both of Nick´s battles last night, I still can´t wrap my head around his decisions.

Most likely a pre-determined result.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Even though I enjoyed both of Nick´s battles last night, I still can´t wrap my head around his decisions.

Nick promised Jose the finale, and he's going to do his best to deliver on it. Thus why Jose is a legit coach's save contender (if needed) + why in the KOs Nick didn't make the more obvious Dana vs. Jose and Raine vs. Keegan pair-ups happen.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Nick promised Jose the finale, and he's going to do his best to deliver on it. Thus why Jose is a legit coach's save contender (if needed) + why in the KOs Nick didn't make the more obvious Dana vs. Jose and Raine vs. Keegan pair-ups happen.

Lol, at least Nick keeps his promises. 😅

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Also I was super shocked with Kelsea replacing Kelly in battles, did they ever did this b4 and anyone knows what happened to Kelly? (Sorry if this is a question better suited for a S20 thread or somenthing)

Edited by moonlighty
2 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Also I was super shocked with Kelsea replacing Kelly in battles, did they ever did this b4 and anyone knows what happened to Kelly? (Sorry if this is a question better suited for a S20 thread or somenthing)

Kelly was sick I think, moved it to s20

locking this for just a little bit, keep having to move posts h0215.gif

okay open, I think all posts for next season have been moved to that thread

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Mr. Jenzie Wheels won S20 and I'm moving on to Ariana and S21. See y'all in a couple of months! :teeheewave:

Reveal hidden contents

just joking GIF

Jenzie Hall Wheels :giggle:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Going back to S20. Has anyone the sneak peek from last night? I want listen to Zania

I don’t have it saved but if Zania’s weakest is even half as good as that snippet then she’s gonna be just about flawless next week.

• Like 4