Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

Just now, FloorWax said:

I can already sense I'm going to be upset Durell wasn't stolen.

Same. I've been dreading it since his excellent BA. Honestly, his BA is not talked about enough on here; it was stellar and there was not one note off IIRC. And his opening was perfectly executed as well. I think it deserved 4 chairs.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2645

  • Bk1234

    2433

  • disney1024

    2102

  • QueenCami

    1313

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, QueenCami said:

Same. I've been dreading it since his excellent BA. Honestly, his BA is not talked about enough on here; it was stellar and there was not one note off IIRC. And his opening was perfectly executed as well. I think it deserved 4 chairs.

 

He definitely deserved at least a Nick turn in addition to Kelly + John; given the Blake promise to Cam, I can understand him sitting it out, but a third turn was definitely warranted.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VintageVoice said:

So on my "wish they'd been stolen" list:

  • Lindsay
  • Awari
  • Ainae
  • Durell (likely)

Let's see if this list grows any longer before the end of battles

These two for me. Ainae rn is solely based off the fact that Blake tried to steal but I'll wait to hear hers. Awari was great to me (especially his opening), but he sounded pitchy to me (which seems to not be the case), so I guess idk what to say loool

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

He definitely deserved at least a Nick turn in addition to Kelly + John; given the Blake promise to Cam, I can understand him sitting it out, but a third turn was definitely warranted.

Oh, I forgot about that. That makes sense, then. But yeah I think he deserved at least 3 chairs!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I can already sense I'm going to be upset Durell wasn't stolen.

Same! I got mad when the steal was Joseph and not Rio.
I just hope Carolina will be good, I can already imagine the hatred she's going to receive

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

if i were a contestant on The Voice and walked into a room with Darren Criss and Nick Jonas, i’d probably turn into a living, breathing heart-eyes emoji

you rn:

Hot Heat Wave GIF by Salon Line

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

if i were a contestant on The Voice and walked into a room with Darren Criss and Nick Jonas, i’d probably turn into a living, breathing heart-eyes emoji

Petition to get this on "The Voice Fans Say The Darndest Things 2.0" ASAP

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Same. I've been dreading it since his excellent BA. Honestly, his BA is not talked about enough on here; it was stellar and there was not one note off IIRC. And his opening was perfectly executed as well. I think it deserved 4 chairs.

 

anne hathaway agree GIF by The Hustle Movie

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

unpop Dana was great, but nothing surprising (the high note wasn't heard
She deserves better songs. 

BA>Battle. Waiting for her KO!

mte

Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom's watching some of the YT videos for tonight's episode (mostly just the Ethan vs. Avery pair-up since she liked both of their blinds) and she was like "wait where's Kelly"

 

...and that's when I realized I may have forgotten to fill her in on Kelly being out for the battle rounds. Oops?

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

My mom's watching some of the YT videos for tonight's episode (mostly just the Ethan vs. Avery pair-up since she liked both of their blinds) and she was like "wait where's Kelly"

 

...and that's when I realized I may have forgotten to fill her in on Kelly being out for the battle rounds. Oops?

My sister said "Kelly's hair looks good today!" and I had to inform her that the person in the rightmost chair was not indeed Kelly :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Minivan is generally upset that Blake let Avery go (Avery and Ethan should not have been paired together). The hardcore TMV Avery fans have all announced that, despite having supported Team Blake for many years, they're moving on to Team Kelly. Other members of Minivan are declaring Ethan the winner of S20. In other words, Ethan is their TCO. Let's see how they react in a couple of weeks when Ethan loses his KO to Jordan. :giggle:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

FUN FACT: Kelly’s team only gets 4 or less battles fully aired on tv each season. LAST SEASON SHE GOT 3!!!

I think this trend will continue with Ainee/Anna

Nah, I think John will get 3 battles aired on TV this season, with everyone else getting all of their battles aired. Ciana/Denisha and Victor/Deion. 🧐

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think John might get the short end of the stick either way. None of his battles had any steals, like Kelly´s on S18, hence why she only got one battle in the premiere, one on Ep 2, and 2 on Ep 3, with a montage. I expect this to happen with John, and Zania/Durrell might be his only battle next week, saving Victor/Deion and Carolina/Rio for Ep 3, with the possible Ciana/Denisha montage.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...