The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, QueenCami said:

The only battle I'm looking forward to seeing is Dana's (and only Dana's parts)

ariana grande and what about it GIF

yes, i'm totally stealing this gif from @KimberlyxKyla because it's hilarious

All jokes aside, that is the one I'm most looking forward to, but I'm curious to see some of the others, though not necessarily excited I guess.

22 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

All jokes aside, that is the one I'm most looking forward to, but I'm curious to see some of the others, though not necessarily excited I guess.

Connor and Aaron's battle. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Connor and Aaron's battle. 

i don't know what you meant to achieve lmao, i was just saying what i was looking forward to (and im not looking forward to that one), but if you are looking forward to that one, good for you!

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

i don't know what you meant to achieve lmao, i was just saying what i was looking forward to (and im not looking forward to that one), but if you are looking forward to that one, good for you!

I thought you might be curious but then you're not. Sorry though. 😅

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

I thought you might be curious but then you're not. Sorry though. 😅

haha don't worry about it, i didn't love their tones in their BA but i'm curious to see what happens. i didn't like ryleigh or gean in their BAs but i liked their battle, so maybe i'll like connor/aaron

AGT started filming its new season on Sunday with a limited in person audience. So I think the chance of us getting in person audience back for the fall is pretty likely. But will they stay in the same studio and just have people behind the coaches and on the sides of the stage? 

Or will they go back into the old studio with the audience spaced out

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

AGT started filming its new season on Sunday with a limited in person audience. So I think the chance of us getting in person audience back for the fall is pretty likely. But will they stay in the same studio and just have people behind the coaches and on the sides of the stage? 

Or will they go back into the old studio with the audience spaced out

The old studio is now office space (and this was planned pre pandemic. I would assume they’d stay in the current studio 

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The old studio is now office space (and this was planned pre pandemic. I would assume they’d stay in the current studio 

Oh didn’t know that. So that means our chance of an audience is slim because of the size of the studio huh 

Well Jordan and Keegan have something in common apart from being battle partners lol, they would not choose Kelly given the chance lol 

For context, Keegan is live and the question "If you had a triple steal you would pick" surged, and he answered probably between John or Nick.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For context, Keegan is live and the question "If you had a triple steal you would pick" surged, and he answered probably between John or Nick.

It's fine if you don't want to pick Kelly but wanting Nick over Kelly (especially when the former paired you against Dana) is just insulting lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well Jordan and Keegan have something in common apart from being battle partners lol, they would not choose Kelly given the chance lol 

This is very delusional of them. Kelly worked with Syd once and gave him a spot on her performance during christmas. She toured with the first contestant she lost on The Voice. Brynn writes for her, she did a duet with Hoot. She took Chevel to one of the country awards. 

It's crazy to not consider her as a coach. 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It's fine if you don't want to pick Kelly but wanting Nick over Kelly (especially when the former paired you against Dana) is just insulting lol 😂

I don't see an issue picking Nick over Kelly lol, even if Nick made bad decisions from the POV of the viewers/us, it's likely he was a great coach in terms of actually helping Keegan, just as he seemed to be for Rachel and Michael.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

This is very delusional of them. Kelly worked with Syd once and gave him a spot on her performance during christmas. She toured with the first contestant she lost on The Voice. Brynn writes for her, she did a duet with Hoot. She took Chevel to one of the country awards. 

It's crazy to not consider her as a coach. 

Yeah, in terms of strategy and being with a coach that will care about you and help you afterwards, I´ll take Kelly over them anyday. However, sometimes contestants come in just wanting to work with their dream coach and not really caring about their fate on the show(Ex: James Violet picking John over staying with Gwen, even though he knew he was toast on Team Legend, but he wanted to work with him). So, who knows.

Also, Kelly didn´t really pitch for Jordan and was a bit thrown of her game because of how the boys ganged up on her during Keegan´s audition, so I could see a point in them not choosing her. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, in terms of strategy and being with a coach that will care about you and help you afterwards, I´ll take Kelly over them anyday. However, sometimes contestants come in just wanting to work with their dream coach and not really caring about their fate on the show(Ex: James Violet picking John over staying with Gwen, even though he knew he was toast on Team Legend, but he wanted to work with him). So, who knows.

Also, Kelly didn´t really pitch for Jordan and was a bit thrown of her game because of how the boys ganged up on her during Keegan´s audition, so I could see a point in them not choosing her. 

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

25 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

But he’s worked with and probably formed a bond with Nick, so obviously he’d say that. I don’t see how it’s insulting in any way.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Oh didn’t know that. So that means our chance of an audience is slim because of the size of the studio huh 

Not really, the studio they're in now is the same studio they were always going to use after they tore down the old Studio 12 after the S18 knockouts were filmed. The pandemic just hasn't allowed them to have an audience in it yet. They have it configured to look "smaller" on camera right now, it's just a big empty building that they can change to how they need it for best use. I'm hopeful they're able to get people in there in May, if not I fully expect it for next season.

• Like 1

I don't know how much they'll go into the timing of how Kelly asked Kelsea to fill in for her on the show, but according to Kelsea she was called by Kelly the night before the first day of Battles taping and she flew out early the morning of the taping and caught up on learning about Kelly's team on the flight. Much respect to Kelsea for agreeing to help out and showing up prepared on short notice.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As someone who's a big fan of Kelly, I get where Jordan was coming from. You're right - she didn't even pitch to him, and that was probably on purpose. I imagine she was instructed to use that clip at some point. Most contestants don't follow the show and don't follow contestants post-show (most viewers don't do that even!), so I don't think it's reasonable for us to expect that they know that Kelly helps contestants post-show.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Most contestants don't follow the show and don't follow contestants post-show (most viewers don't do that even!), so I don't think it's reasonable for us to expect that they know that Kelly helps contestants post-show.

The key word is "most" because I think that's exactly why Anna chose Kelly. She's a huge Brynn fan (TASTE! 🤩) so she probably knew that lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

28 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I don't know how much they'll go into the timing of how Kelly asked Kelsea to fill in for her on the show, but according to Kelsea she was called by Kelly the night before the first day of Battles taping and she flew out early the morning of the taping and caught up on learning about Kelly's team on the flight. Much respect to Kelsea for agreeing to help out and showing up prepared on short notice.

You dropped this Kelsea. 👑 

• Like 3

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic