The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

27 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

The key word is "most" because I think that's exactly why Anna chose Kelly. She's a huge Brynn fan (TASTE! 🤩) so she probably knew that lol 😂

Yeah, but I think Kelly’s comments sealed the deal for her. 

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but I think Kelly’s comments sealed the deal for her. 

Yeah in that occasion Nick was the one who practically didn´t pitch and focused on the coaches´memes.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I don't know how much they'll go into the timing of how Kelly asked Kelsea to fill in for her on the show, but according to Kelsea she was called by Kelly the night before the first day of Battles taping and she flew out early the morning of the taping and caught up on learning about Kelly's team on the flight. Much respect to Kelsea for agreeing to help out and showing up prepared on short notice.

What a queen :wub:

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
44 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I don't know how much they'll go into the timing of how Kelly asked Kelsea to fill in for her on the show, but according to Kelsea she was called by Kelly the night before the first day of Battles taping and she flew out early the morning of the taping and caught up on learning about Kelly's team on the flight. Much respect to Kelsea for agreeing to help out and showing up prepared on short notice.

Damn. Ok, looking forward to her feedback in half an hour.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

The key word is "most" because I think that's exactly why Anna chose Kelly. She's a huge Brynn fan (TASTE! 🤩) so she probably knew that lol 😂

Well the key word isn't really most. My point is that it's perfectly acceptable that most of the people don't watch the voice and thus don't have that extra info.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rhapsody99 said:

Wow! I loved hearing Kelsea's comments from Ryleigh and Gean's battle so I'm looking forward to hearing what she has to say to the others. Crossing my fingers we get to see her as more than a substitute coach at some point!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Wow! I loved hearing Kelsea's comments from Ryleigh and Gean's battle so I'm looking forward to hearing what she has to say to the others. Crossing my fingers we get to see her as more than a substitute coach at some point!

She was Comeback Stage coach for S15 and Kelly's battle advisor for S16, but I'd be happy to see her come onto the show as a mentor of some sort again (since to get her on the panel she'd have to replace Kelly or Blake and neither is happening anytime soon).

Just now, VintageVoice said:

So if they leaked mostly closers for the blinds, are they gonna leak the openers for all the battles?

Yes :yes:

I do wonder how much Kelly will keep helping contestants as she gets further and further into it. Blake helps contestants, but most of the ones he really helped were part of the earlier seasons (he did take Sundance on tour), for instance he has a song by the Swon brothers on his newest album, and has them featured on the song. 

That said, Kelly has her talk show, and Blake has his bars - Hoot is performing at one in April - which makes it easier for them to give a platform to artists post show. 

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic