The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

5 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Raine, Pia, Ryleigh, Savanna, Lindsay and Keegan

I bet none of these contestants would have picked her except MAYBE Raine and Pia. :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

She was:

a. working with no-chair turners, and

b. probably not in control of song choices, since producers usually control that.

The no-chair turners lacked something for the coaches and her saving them means she knows how to make them improve but with the lackluster output, I wouldn't call it as a success which might reflect to how she will deal with the artists she will get if she becomes a coach.

For b, i think she has a say for that regardless if the tptb have the control for that.

Lmao please give Gwen the credit she deserves, her only off season imo was S7. After that she had a finalist (Pharell didn't that season), she had way better pitchs, got some 4-chair, made the best battle steals (S12) and got them as far as she could considering Minivan questionable taste, had the best battles two seasons in a row (17 and 19) and did an excellent job with both Rose and Carter (plus some others)

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I bet none of these contestants would have picked her except MAYBE Raine and Pia. :giggle:

Keegan didn't even pick Kelly. Gwen didn't stand a chance lol 😂

Savanna might have picked Gwen and Lindsay would've definitely picked Gwen. Between Gwen and Blake, who's more similar to Lindsay genre-wise? 🙃 

Just now, disney1024 said:

Lindsay would've definitely picked Gwen. Between Gwen and Blake, who's more similar to Lindsay genre-wise? 🙃 

I wouldn’t be so sure. :giggle:

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I wouldn’t be so sure. :giggle:

Gwen is a female pop artist, Blake is not. Lindsay picked Nick over Blake so it's safe to assume that she would pick Gwen, if Kelly wasn't an option. 😉

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao please give Gwen the credit she deserves, her only off season imo was S7. After that she had a finalist (Pharell didn't that season), she had way better pitchs, got some 4-chair, made the best battle steals (S12) and got them as far as she could considering Minivan questionable taste, had the best battles two seasons in a row (17 and 19) and did an excellent job with both Rose and Carter (plus some others)

She was pretty bad in S9 too (if we exclude how well she did with Jeffery).

I thought she was one of the worst coaches pre-S12. She is literally a different coach now, lol, compared to her first two seasons.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Agree with everything you said except with this. Even though she turned for Jeffrey and brought him to the finale, S9 wasn´t really good for her. She hung up to Braiden and Korin for way too long (neither were ready for primetime), and left behind a lot of more experienced contestants.

She definitely redeemed herself on S12 (semifinals being the exception, probably due to TPTB), and thus there begin a path for a great coach. She was fantastic in S17 and S19.

• Like 2
Just now, AliXRose said:

She watched the show a lot and knows who's the king of show so strategy-wise 🙃

Yeah, but she picked Nick over Blake. She picked the inexperienced rookie over the "king" of The Voice. 🙃

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Yeah, but she picked Nick over Blake. She picked the inexperienced rookie over the "king" of The Voice. 🙃

But she grew up listening to the Jonas Brothers. She probably had that thought going into performing and before hearing the pitches. 

Edited by Bk1234

I think Gwen will have a lot more success at recruiting artists in her next season, since she now has a win under her belt. Having a recent win is a HUGE advantage for coaches imo. Case in point, John convinced just about everyone to join his team in S17 and S18, partly because he had that recent win with Maelyn. Also, Blake bragged about winning with Todd when trying to persuade Jim to join his team. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

She was pretty bad in S9 too (if we exclude how well she did with Jeffery).

Yeah but other coachs imo focus on their one snowflake and bus pretty much everyone else on their team, she at least seemed to care for them. But I agree, she shouldn't have taken Braiden that far

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Gwen is a female pop artist, Blake is not. Lindsay picked Nick over Blake so it's safe to assume that she would pick Gwen, if Kelly wasn't an option. 😉

Just DMed her. She said she probably would have picked Blake.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just DMed her. She said she probably would have picked Blake.

She said in the Pete livestream yesterday that she loved Blake´s pitch to Cam (The clearing out the lane for the contestant). She considered it because she knew he didn´t have anyone like her in his team.

Ironically, I find it quite possible that she would have been paired against Cam, since he´s the closest thing to pop on her team. (Keegan wouldn´t have made his team if Lindsay had picked him due to the 10 limit spot).

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ironically, I find it quite possible that she would have been paired against Cam, since he´s the closest thing to pop on her team. (Keegan wouldn´t have made his team if Lindsay had picked him due to the 10 limit spot).

Yeah, probably. I could also see her with Connor for some reason. :lmao: Keegan would’ve been Team Nick or Kelly.

Actually, if you're not a country artist and Blake still turn for you, you should at least consider it. He loves the unexpected ones and feels grateful that they chose him

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Actually, if you're not a country artist and Blake still turn for you, you should at least consider it. He loves the unexpected ones and feels grateful that they chose him

If all of the non-country artists choose Blake, then Blake will have a team full of R&B and pop artists and Kelly — by default — will get a lot of the country artists. Knowing Minivan, they will still vote for Blake's team, meaning that there will be less country artists in the live shows and in the finale. However, Kelly will expectedly have 1-2 country artists, who will have a huge advantage when it comes to votes (see Jake Hoot). Kelly will win every other or every 3rd season lol 😂 

TLDR: If all of the non-country artists that Blake turns for choose Blake, IDF will most likely be happier with the results of any given season. 😝

just joking GIF

Edited by disney1024
6 hours ago, Angeles said:

Zae & Lindsay shouldn't even have been paired together in the first place, imo.

Nick’s pairings were all out of whack this season

Edited by Mistake006
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Nick’s pairings were all out of whack this season

You're right his pairings doesn't make any sense both Battles and KO. 

Tbh I like Nick when he became a coach but in this season he's done AF. I guess the rookie is still a rookie.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic