The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I do, when they arguably had the two best auditions on his team. 

I agree, but I still think genre-wise they were the best fit for each other. 

Depending on how Lindsay does, I might blame Blake for this tbh

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, this is probably incorrect, but what if the people shown are our premiere lineup?

B: Cam vs Emma

K: Ryleigh vs Gean

N: Zae vs Lindsay

J:  Pia vs Christine

Add Dana vs Devan for Nick as well, and we would be missing one battle.

We'll check this again when we get the lineup to see how much I flopped lol.

I actually really think this is correct, considering last season the ones shown in the promo talking to the advisors were ultimately in the premiere (Payton vs JusJon, Madeline vs Eli, Lauren vs Payge, Tamara vs Olivia)

We’d be missing 2 battles, one of them possibly being Dana vs Devan, and another Blake/Kelly no steal battle (not counting John because they usually don’t make 2/3 eliminated artists in the battle premiere from the same team, but I could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I actually really think this is correct, considering last season the ones shown in the promo talking to the advisors were ultimately in the premiere (Payton vs JusJon, Madeline vs Eli, Lauren vs Payge, Tamara vs Olivia)

We’d be missing 2 battles, one of them possibly being Dana vs Devan, and another Blake/Kelly no steal battle (not counting John because they usually don’t make 2/3 eliminated artists in the battle premiere from the same team, but I could be wrong.

Assuming the prediction is correct, I think they might give Blake the missing battle, since they will probably start with him as they mostly do. Maybe Pete/Savanna C.

Final prediction for Monday:

B: Cam vs Emma (SAVE)

J: Pia vs Christine

K: Ryleigh vs Gean (STEAL)

B: Pete vs Savanna C

N: Dana vs Devan (SAVE)

Pretty solid lineup if you ask me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

2 saves in one episode?

I think there’s no other option. Cam vs Emma seems like a lock for premiere and the only other steal battles (other than Raine vs Andrew but they’re in the last episode probably) are Team Blake, therefore I doubt they’d open with a save from a Team Blake battle and then go for a steal on a Team Blake battle. Then again, anything’s possible lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Assuming the prediction is correct, I think they might give Blake the missing battle, since they will probably start with him as they mostly do. Maybe Pete/Savanna C.

Final prediction for Monday:

B: Cam vs Emma (SAVE)

J: Pia vs Christine

K: Ryleigh vs Gean (STEAL)

B: Pete vs Savanna C

N: Dana vs Devan (SAVE)

Pretty solid lineup if you ask me.

Carolina vs. Rio was briefly in the Kelsea intro video, if that means anything. JMY was also in that video.

15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Carolina vs. Rio was briefly in the Kelsea intro video, if that means anything. JMY was also in that video.

I don’t think it does, we got Casmé vs Rio and John Holiday in the battles preview after the last blinds episode and neither of them were in the premiere.

(plus Ryleigh and Gean are VERY likely to go on the premiere due to the double steal so I doubt they’d show John used both his steal and save in the first episode with Carolina)

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

For some reason (jk we all know the reason 👀) I don't see them closing with Raine vs. Andrew.

And who knows how they're gonna play the "Kelsea's first steal" card, we could either get it on Monday or the very last episode so

The way they said Kelsea's first steal makes me think/hope that she will jump in as a coach some day. Maybe if Kelly has to take an off-season; I'm already loving her personality from the clips we are seeing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The way they said Kelsea's first steal makes me think/hope that she will jump in as a coach some day. Maybe if Kelly has to take an off-season; I'm already loving her personality from the clips we are seeing.

Yeah, I think I mentioned this somewhere, but if Kelly ever wants to take a season off, there’s your perfect replacement. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah the only thing that makes it unlikely right now is that her lane is a crossover between Blake and Kelly. But I have a hard time to envision that if it means that Kelly leaves the show 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Yeah the only thing that makes it unlikely right now is that her lane is a crossover between Blake and Kelly. But I have a hard time to envision that if it means that Kelly leaves the show 

Even though Kelly mainly does pop, she does work with country relatively often on the show, so I think that Kelsea would fulfill a similar role on the show even though she does more country professionally.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I think I mentioned this somewhere, but if Kelly ever wants to take a season off, there’s your perfect replacement. 

What about Kelsea as a Nick/Gwen replacement? :giggle: