The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Carolina/Rio seemed to have gotten mixed reception because of people not being a fan of either Rio´s tone (which was a bit controversial here) or Carolina throwing way too much embellisments, not because of pitch or anything.

A source here said that the Jose/Awari battle was terrible, another said it wasn´t that bad and that it was enjoyable. I have no clue, I´ll judge for myself.

The one battle that it has been agreed that it was a mess by everybody I´ve heard was Raine/Andrew, and only Raine. The same people thought Andrew was very good and deserved his steal.

The comments of the sources that I posted are courtesy of @VoiceTakeover890, btw.

Btw i did not say those things about battles i had a previous source who told me everything on each battle in taping one and 2!

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

• Carolina V Rio Doyle this battle had some bias reactions from my source they said Rios tone was amazing and Carolinas tone was “too much” for them because she did some unnecessary runs.

So, basically the same as her audition, which it means i probably not gonna like her on this one either, i get she is young and i think she has crazy potential but she needs to learn how to control that.

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Btw i did not say those things about battles i had a previous source who told me everything on each battle in taping one and 2!

Yeah, don´t worry, I was referring that what you told me came from your sources.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Do you guys think Ryleigh made the best decision going to team Legend ? What would her odds have been on team Nick ?

Ryleigh had the best chance on Team Legend. Gean, on the other hand, should have chosen Nick. 

Just now, Angeles said:

Ryleigh had the best chance on Team Legend. Gean, on the other hand, should have chosen Nick. 

Yeah he definitely had no business going to John's team, even though Nick would've dumped him too (I mean he even droped Zae but who knows)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

So, basically the same as her audition, which it means i probably not gonna like her on this one either, i get she is young and i think she has crazy potential but she needs to learn how to control that.

I didn’t mind the runs in her audition and found them tasteful. :P

• Like 3

Remember that most of the sources comments come from taste and biases after all. A battle that was considered amazing by sources could be underwhelming to some, and viceversa, the sources maybe trashed the battle, and some end up liking it.

I do like listening to what the sources say, but at the same time, I´m going to just rate what I see aired.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Do you guys think Ryleigh made the best decision going to team Legend ? What would her odds have been on team Nick ?

It seems about the same to me.

Nick had powerhouse Dana who could get support if she chose the right song and Indie-Country(Folk?) girl who simped over Blake, to fight off. 

John has Victor(who could get support) and Zania, who broke out in the KOs. But she's also a step above Pia at least, so if John doesn't save Pia, she will at least get the Wildcard and a potential Coach Save if she interests John enough.

Although in terms of Coaches, John was the better choice for sure. Nick is on some drugs this season lmao.

• Like 2