The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, they need an extrovert there, otherwise Blake would be carrying the commentary by himself. John and Nick are way too laid back.

Yeah, I think Kelsea was a good fit. "Hey Blake, you look like my dad" lmao 🤣

• Haha 1

Now I´m thinking Ethan/Avery will be on the premiere to highlight Kelsea´s first steal (which was shown in the promo). Since now IDF loves country :haha: (look at the "Favorite Team Kelly member" thread poll), I don´t think there will be a problem with that :P

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Now I´m thinking Ethan/Avery will be on the premiere to highlight Kelsea´s first steal (which was shown in the promo). Since now IDF loves country :haha: (look at the "Favorite Team Kelly member" thread poll), I don´t think there will be a problem with that :P

I’d love it. 🥰

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Tbh If Ainae was Blakes steal tbh she could’ve been paired with Cam and would’ve been slaughtered.  Although then Connor V Pete would’ve happend.

She still deserved to advance to KOs, based off of source comments on her battle. 🤷‍♂️ Also, Nick’s KO steal would have been used on someone else, since Andrew wouldn’t have advanced.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She still deserved to advance to KOs, based off of source comments on her battle. 🤷‍♂️ Also, Nick’s KO steal would have been used on someone else, since Andrew wouldn’t have advanced.

yea i know i’m not saying it would’ve been a bad thing. Actually, if Ainae seemed to have possibly brought it against Cam and would’ve got stolen by Nick instead! 

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Gean went earlier then Pete V Andrew so possibly Avery or even someone like Rio since they both were good

Yeah, he probably was saving his steal for Andrew from the beginning. 

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Yeah I don't think he cared for Avery

Yeah. :unsure:

• Like 1

Some battles I’m expecting auto tune on (then again I don’t really trust sources so I’m basing it off of that. I guess I can rename this to battles that I expect to sound better than what is expected)

1. Cam vs Emma
  2. Jose vs Awari
  3. Raine vs Andrew
  4. Rio vs Carolina (or at least Carolina to make it a justified save)
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Well, a save is the least he could do after he gave them that song ...

Exactly....I genuinely can’t imagine them singing it lol (same with many, many other battles this season). I feel like the song itself fits Rio’s tone more than Carolina’s tho. At the same time “Anyone” seems like a step up moment from her (if she really did that bad) so we’ll see.

27 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Some battles I’m expecting auto tune on (then again I don’t really trust sources so I’m basing it off of that. I guess I can rename this to battles that I expect to sound better than what is expected)

1. Cam vs Emma
  2. Jose vs Awari
  3. Raine vs Andrew
  4. Rio vs Carolina (or at least Carolina to make it a justified save)

For what it´s worth, another person told me, in the exact words :

• Cam V Emma was a pretty good battle the source felt bad for Emma in the beginning lol, because of her going against a force like Cam, but Emma did good and held her own against Cam and thought it was a even battle. 
  • They said that Awari V Jose was kind of pitchy(not that bad). They said it was pretty enjoyable and Jose was way better in terms of tone. 

• Carolina V Rio Doyle this battle had some bias reactions from my source they said Rios tone was amazing and Carolinas tone was “too much” for them because she did some unnecessary runs.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Carolina/Rio seemed to have gotten mixed reception because of people not being a fan of either Rio´s tone (which was a bit controversial here) or Carolina throwing way too much embellisments, not because of pitch or anything.

A source here said that the Jose/Awari battle was terrible, another said it wasn´t that bad and that it was enjoyable. I have no clue, I´ll judge for myself.

The one battle that it has been agreed that it was a mess by everybody I´ve heard was Raine/Andrew, and only Raine. The same people thought Andrew was very good and deserved his steal.

The comments of the sources that I posted are courtesy of @VoiceTakeover890, btw.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1