The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Really sad that Avery being 4 chair turn and going like that. 

4chair turn losing to 1 chair turn in battles is unexpected. Is that happened before?

On a few occasions, but not super common.

Enid Ortiz vs. Valerie Ponzio (S12) and Justin Rivers vs. The Morgan Twins (S4) are the 2 examples that come to mind.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

4chair turn losing to 1 chair turn in battles is unexpected. Is that happened before?

Dave Moisan losing to Michael Sanchez (S11), and deservingly so, although both were great.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

lmao I just read the lyrics. 🤣🤣🤣

They might have brought their fishing rods with them, but I doubt they got their lines wet! 

Anyway, it’s actually one of my all time favorite country songs. Very minivan friendly. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They might have brought their fishing rods with them, but I doubt they got their lines wet! 

Anyway, it’s actually one of my all time favorite country songs. Very minivan friendly. 

I love this song, but I can´t picture JD singing it, and apparently he wasn´t bad, just outsung by Kenzie.

Edited by Misirlou

11 hours ago, ammonium said:

Amber Carrington Vs. Sasha Allen - S4

Roderick Chambers Vs. Joanna Serenko - S18

40 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I wonder if Adam dropping Sacha was intentional cause TPTB wanted to strenghten Shakira's weak as hell team (I mean no disrespect to Amber, but what I'm saying is he could've kept both by not pairing them)

This is the wrong thread for that discussion. 😉

58 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I wonder if Adam dropping Sacha was intentional cause TPTB wanted to strenghten Shakira's weak as hell team (I mean no disrespect to Amber, but what I'm saying is he could've kept both by not pairing them)

If tptb wanted to strengthen Team Shakira they should've given her someone who actually had a shot at finale. No disrespect to Sasha but she was very polarizing. And she's not the type of artist that earn much votes.

I think Gwen will replace Nick and that's it. Maybe JHud will come back, someone asked her before the blinds were taped if she was a coach this season and her answer was a winky emoji or something like that. Maybe I'm just reading it too far lmao

23 minutes ago, Queenkc said:

I know it’s early ... I really want to know the coach line up for next season, any predictions???

Just bc I've seen what happens with this topic..... this post should perhaps be moved to the general discussion thread

• Like 6