The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jordan is a guitarist first and vocalist second. He’s also clearly a seasoned performer. Sometimes these types don’t fit into one of the boxes necessary for success on the show. 

Yep. Take Raine from this same season for example. Laith and Jesse managed to go far, but that was quite ago. Ricky didn´t bring the guitar until T10, so I wouldn´t count him in either.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hence why he has now even more of an advantage. He´d really have to flop HARD to not make it to the Top 2 at least.

Lack of charisma and poor stage presence is his weakness. That’s why I have a little apprehension, even though I believe he’s the clear favorite. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Lack of charisma and poor stage presence is his weakness. That’s why I have a little apprehension, even though I believe he’s the clear favorite. 

Perhaps, but he still has the tools to win, especially on a short season. Either get a guitar or just stand up in one place like the Hoot. The audience won´t care.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know, but someone told me one source said he was awkward in either the battle or KO, can’t remember which. 

Just found the comment, courtesy of @Bk1234, this was referring to his KO:

- Kenzie was GOOD. A little boring and he doesn’t have much stage presence so it fell flat for my source.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Misirlou said:

- Kenzie was GOOD. A little boring and he doesn’t have much stage presence so it fell flat for my source.

Yeah, that matches what I have. I just checked. That came from a Avery fan. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, that matches what I have. I just checked. That came from a Avery fan. 

Yeah, that source clearly had a bias against Kenzie, so it's possible some of that bias could have bled through in the comments.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for his battle, as I commented earlier, when I picture a battle to "Fishin in the Dark", I imagine both singers with guitars. It´s just the nature of the song, so I´m wondering if they actually gave him one for his battle.

Maybe he got a rod and reel!

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kenzies voice was spot on during his knockout, def better than is blind for sure. Poor Avery just looked defeated after going against Kenzie and confidence fell apart during his performance even though he sounded decent.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, katybay said:

Poor Avery just looked defeated after going against Kenzie and confidence fell apart during his performance even though he sounded decent.  

Wasn't his guitar louder than his singing or something like that? I remember that concern being raised: that it was hard for the coaches to hear Avery. 🤔

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Wasn't his guitar louder than his singing or something like that? I remember that concern being raised: that it was hard for the coaches to hear Avery. 🤔

Yes Kelly actually complained about the sound to the band!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

She didn´t need to. Her decision was already made when she paired them together.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1