The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Most people on the show can sing live. It's a question of how people will do to a whole nation singing live. I have faith she'll do just fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Most people on the show can sing live. It's a question of how people will do to a whole nation singing live. I have faith she'll do just fine.

Yeah, but the fact that she has these live singing videos makes it more likely that she’ll do well.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but the fact that she has these live singing videos makes it more likely that she’ll do well.

Only very slightly imo. Most people who make the POs are able to sing well live; after all, the blinds, battles, and knockouts are all live in front of the coaches. Few slip through without being able to sing well live.

• Like 1

After watching the reception for both Zae and Rachel's auditions, and basing on what the sources said, i think it's pretty safe to say that there are gonna be big meltdowns on social media when their knockout air and Rachel is announced the winner (just like when Mandi won over Thunderstorm). I'm just hoping that Rachel don't take any of the comments on social media seriously, because she is really talented and if she managed to made this far, it's because she deserves it. (This is coming from someone that likes both of them) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

After watching the reception for both Zae and Rachel's auditions, and basing on what the sources said, i think it's pretty safe to say that there are gonna be big meltdowns on social media when their knockout air and Rachel is announced the winner (just like when Mandi won over Thunderstorm). I'm just hoping that Rachel don't take any of the comments on social media seriously, because she is really talented and if she managed to made this far, it's because she deserves it. (This is coming from someone that likes both of them) 

My biggest problem isn't Rachel winning over Zae. It's the fact that he paired them together and then paired his two weakest contestants together (Raine and José), both of whom flopped during the battles. They both should've been KO fodder (Raine shouldn't have won her battle but that's a different story). :dead:

Edited by disney1024

13 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

FB won´t care. Youtube will probably be mad over that.

20 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I don’t think minivan likes Zae as much as they liked Thunderstorm, so I’m not expecting too big of a meltdown. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t think minivan likes Zae as much as they liked Thunderstorm, so I’m not expecting too big of a meltdown. 

Not from Minivan, but just like @Misirlou said, YouTube is gonna rage over the result. 

I mean, just take a look at the viems on both of their auditions.

Rachel: 439K 

Zae: 1.3M 

Of course, YouTube is not much relevant when it comes down to actual votes, but still with that, i hope Rachel stay away from social media as much as she can. (This applies to every contestant, actually)

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh please, who cares about the meltdowns when Rachel wins over Zae? I want to see the meltdowns that would occur if Rachel gets PV over Dana. :lmao:

As long as he saves Dana it's ok. I actually would be perfectly fine with a Rachel-Dana Top 2 on Team Nick, no matter who got PV 

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not from Minivan, but just like @Misirlou said, YouTube is gonna rage over the result. 

I mean, just take a look at the viems on both of their auditions.

Rachel: 439K 

Zae: 1.3M 

Of course, YouTube is not much relevant when it comes down to actual votes, but still with that, i hope Rachel stay away from social media as much as she can. (This applies to every contestant, actually)

This is what I always say. There’s no benefit of reading the negative comments, and there will definitely be some. 

• Like 1