The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

27 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Pls ik...if they want the show to stay on get like anyone...literally dua lipa more relevant and we all know abt her...

24 minutes ago, kennedycult said:

HELP its truth. dua getting them 3 more views

22 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

They need it at this point cuz the show is already going downhill with the same man winning every season

They don’t need anyone. They already have Blake (and Kelly). 

Besides, most people don’t really care that Blake dominates most seasons (stating that he wins every season is plain wrong tho, only 2 wins in 8 seasons). 

Also, keep in mind that the people who watch the show are mostly 50-60 years old. Dua would a who to them.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, kennedycult said:

we need twitter votes back... they acted as affirmative action for this show

Agrred. 

I think this is one of the wat that will probably hype up the show, which they need bc it's honestly getting predictable as seasons passes by 🤷🏻‍♀️

Actually the only new coach who could be a game changer would be someone of Taylor Swift's caliber who would bring a whole army to neutralize Minivan. But it's not happening anytime soon so I'd rather have someone I really like.

Point is : @TPTB bring back Gwen and JHud !

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Actually the only new coach who could be a game changer would be someone of Taylor Swift's caliber who would bring a whole army to neutralize Minivan. But it's not happening anytime soon so I'd rather have someone I really like.

Point is : @TPTB bring back Gwen and JHud !

Taylor or Lady Gaga would SLAY. If its someone like Dolly Parton as well(lol she would never) then RIP to Blake's fanbase. 

• Like 6

Well, someone told me that their source informed them that the Jose/Awari battle, while a bit pitchy, wasn´t that bad and they enjoyed it, and that Jose won fairly. Also that Emma held her own against Cam, and that while Durrell was good in his battle , he didn´t deserve a steal.

So, it´s really going to come down to different opinions. We should go with an open mind to this things. Remember Bailey/Sid recieved mixed reviews from the sources, and IDF went crazy over it once it aired.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2