• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I think she meant other contestants. Nick is not a contestant. :giggle:

They put down Andrew and Jose, hence why I quoted that part. 😉 

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I don't see any other possible KO montages besides Jose vs Raine. They seem to be the only one where neither was great. (Pete vs Andrew could've been a candidate if it didn't result in a steal)

Honestly, I´m glad there was a steal there lol. 

I would very much prefer to see Connor/Aaron instead of Jose/Awari, but I wouldn´t wish a montage to anyone, so, we´ll just see what they do. I won´t be surprised either way.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, I´m glad there was a steal there lol. 

Me with Raine vs Andrew. She could've been a double montage. At least we get to hear her battle sweetened with auto-tune :giggle:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Me with Raine vs Andrew. She could've been a double montage. At least we get to hear her battle sweetened with auto-tune :giggle:

Either way autotuned or not, the tone is still there, that´s how we determine our favorites in the pre taped rounds.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

Either way autotuned or not, the tone is still there, that´s how we determine our favorites in the pre taped rounds.

She has such a good tone, and one clearly fit for rock.  I can't believe that Nick would do such a boneheaded thing and waste her on a pop song.

• Like 3

Just caught this comment from someone here who went to taping 3 of the battles, regarding Bradley vs Rachel:

"Wow Nick said that some four chair turns did half as good as them"

Well, we know why he dropped Zae now, and probably why he didn´t wait for Avery in the KOs.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Nick made good decisions in S18 (for the most part), what happened?

His only controversial decision was letting go of Joanna but even that isn't too bad, compared to what's happening this season. :dead:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They put down Andrew and Jose

I liked both of their auditions but Zae and Lindsay >>>>>> Andrew >>>>>> José. 😌

Edited by disney1024

I'm waiting for Awari's audition, I didn't expect he goes far, but I imagined him at the KOs

Ps: Nick listens to Blake. He chose Rachel over Zae, and chose Jose maybe because of Blake's comment in his blind?
I'm rambling a lot 😂

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I haven’t found any.

*flashes back to Abby in S15, who had a growth arc through the pre-taped rounds but flopped in the playoffs and also had no easily accessible live-singing videos*

hopefully Rachel's fate is better though

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

*flashes back to Abby in S15, who had a growth arc through the pre-taped rounds but flopped in the playoffs and also had no easily accessible live-singing videos*

hopefully Rachel's fate is better though

So far, the only one I would trust to deliver live on Team Nick is Dana. Rachel may have improved (looking forward to see her growth), but she strikes me as someone who can easily crumble under nerves. Jose and Andrew haven´t really delivered in pre lives, so I´m not sure about them either.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far, the only one I would trust to deliver live on Team Nick is Dana. Rachel may have improved (looking forward to see her growth), but she strikes me as someone who can easily crumble under nerves.

If Rachel delivers and nerves doesn't get the best of her, she could easily be a contender for the Team Nick PV. However, if she flops, Nick at least has Dana as his backup plan. The ideal situation would be one of them getting the PV (preferably Rachel) and the other getting the coach save. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far, the only one I would trust to deliver live on Team Nick is Dana. Rachel may have improved (looking forward to see her growth), but she strikes me as someone who can easily crumble under nerves. Jose and Andrew haven´t really delivered in pre lives, so I´m not sure about them either.

My thoughts exactly, Rachel's got a ton of potential but (understandably) has some amount of nerves bubbling under that potential; hopefully, she doesn't crumble because that'd be disappointing but I can see it happening. 

Hopefully reading comments here about people predicting her failure in the POs won't be a self-fulfilling prophecy in worsening nerves. I think Rachel can do just fine in the playoffs. Her other rounds were live too, although there wasn't the pressure of singing to so many people at once live. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Hopefully reading comments here about people predicting her failure in the POs won't be a self-fulfilling prophecy in worsening nerves. I think Rachel can do just fine in the playoffs. Her other rounds were live too, although there wasn't the pressure of singing to so many people at once live. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

24 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

If Rachel delivers and nerves doesn't get the best of her, she could easily be a contender for the Team Nick PV. However, if she flops, Nick at least has Dana as his backup plan. The ideal situation would be one of them getting the PV (preferably Rachel) and the other getting the coach save. 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's ideal, yes, but it must be noted that Nick pretty much promised Jose the finale.  Semifinals, at least. I could see him saving him if he doesn't get the public vote.  Which would screw whomever out of Dana or Rachel does not get the public vote.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
Just now, Rodney said:

It's ideal, yes, but it must be noted that Nick pretty much promised Jose the finale.

Those promises don't mean anything. Kelly promised Marisa the finale last season and she controversially got rid of her in the KOs. 🙃

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Those promises don't mean anything. Kelly promised Marisa the finale last season and she controversially got rid of her in the KOs. 🙃

Nick strikes me as someone who is going to do his best to honor it.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Nick strikes me as someone who is going to do his best to honor it.

Yeah, why do you think he didn’t pair Jose with Dana, the obvious choice, in the KOs and chose Jose over Awari in the Battles, when Awari was apparently better?

• Like 2
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, why do you think he didn’t pair Jose with Dana, the obvious choice, in the KOs and chose Jose over Awari in the Battles, when Awari was apparently better?

He chose Jose over a guy who could easily pick him up and rip him in half if he pissed him off. You tell me that´s commitment to an artist.

• Haha 13
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic