The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t know about Top 3, but Blake could very well have 2 in the finale this season, probably Cam and Pete.

I could see a Kenzie, Cam, and Rachel top 3 tbh. For the record, I'm leaning towards Rachel over Dana because this is a R&B-heavy season so Rachel might have the advantage in that sense. Also, Rachel is a teen girl who just fangirled over Blake on national TV. 🧐

7 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Listening to Raine’s blind and I cannot see her singing ‘Adore You’. That song choice makes absolutely no sense. 

I don’t think Nick was able to grasp Raine’s artistic style. It’s very specific, which makes it hard to work with. 

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Not really a battle that I´m looking forward to due to the song choice, but I´m curious to see if she was robbed of a steal as everyone says, or if she really deserved to win. I am sure IDF will prefer her given her blinds reception.

#LindsayWasRobbed

#EvenTheHypeManSaidSo

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Pete can sing, has the Blake connection, a beautiful family, can easily slip to country if needed and is leading on FB views. If anyone is a threat in Team Blake right now, its him, especially with Jordan's blunder.

As for his KO, its a weird song choice, but I dont think it will hurt him that much if correctly executed. @seak05, you were at that taping right? What did you think of his performance?

I didn't think he did great with it. He wasn't horrible, but it didn't make me view him as a frontrunner. His partner was also mediocre. My expectations may have also been to high for him

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I didn't think he did great with it. He wasn't horrible, but it didn't make me view him as a frontrunner. His partner was also mediocre. My expectations may have also been to high for him

Yeah, the song is not a good fit for him. Still hope that moment doesn´t hurt him.

37 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

So is questioning whether a four-chair turn actually deserves all four coaches turning around for them but that happened with both Zae and Anna. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just because others do something negative, doesn’t mean you should too. 🙃