The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

This is my prediction for the order of the last blinds:

Denisha (J) (Kelly, John, Blake turned)

Keegan (B) (Blake and Nick turned)

Awari (N) (Kelly and Nick turned)

Ainae (K) (Kelly turned)

We know for sure Ainae is going last. Keegan has to go before Awari because Awari filled Nick's team. Denisha can't go after Keegan because Keegan filled Blake's team.

Denisha (J) (Kelly, John, Blake turned)

Keegan (B) (Blake and Kelly turned)

Awari (N) (Kelly and Nick turned)

Ainae (K) (Kelly turned)

Keegan turned Kelly and not Nick, oops. All this changes is that Keegan and Awari are interchangeable. Denisha still opens and Ainae still closes.

42 minutes ago, Sid Dean said:

I don't think they air all 5 no chair turns, I guess Connor, Charlotte and Clara would be shown or either they showed just two because second hour is for best of blinds.

Not 5 featured no chairs, but they have in the past done a “parade of losers” montage. Especially common when the last coach to fill up is being picky.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Wow I did not expect Awari to be short 🤣

I live near a military base and a lot of the active duty guys under 30 (idk how old Awari is but I'm assuming he's under 35 so close enough) are generally either short-ish and buff as [EXPLETIVE] or string beans with some muscle tone with not much variety in-between 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I live near a military base and a lot of the active duty guys under 30 (idk how old Awari is but I'm assuming he's under 35 so close enough) are generally either short-ish and buff as [EXPLETIVE] or string beans with some muscle tone with not much variety in-between 😂

He´s 36 lol.

On 3/15/2021 at 2:23 AM, Rodney said:

I definitely thought that Savannah was robbed of a steal, but not of a win.  Looking at John's team, she was actually the perfect opponent for Maelyn.   None of the others could have been viable matches for her.  But Maelyn still won that fair and square.

Yeah, she totally deserved a steal. Her battle showed off a softer style to her voice compared to her jazzy and powerful BA. I really liked her! 

Based on the live that Jose Figueroa Jr had with him, Ciana, Corey, and Anna Grace (she appeared for a short time though), Awari seems really cool honestly, he´s very funny as well. Looking forward to his blind, even though it´s probably the only performance we´ll see of him (since his battle will probably be montaged).

2 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

This is very early but Nick's his post KO team sux. He's so done this season 4th place at best.

He never had a shot at winning anyways, not with Kenzie right there. But I think Rachel (maybe Dana?) can get him to third place. 🧐

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

On the bright side, the LindZae battle will probably be spectacular. 😜

Not really a battle that I´m looking forward to due to the song choice, but I´m curious to see if she was robbed of a steal as everyone says, or if she really deserved to win. I am sure IDF will prefer her given her blinds reception.

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

Maybe if both Blake's artist gets 1st and 2nd like S18. 

Yeah, that's not happening. In S18, John and Kelly's teams were both super weak going into the live shows. It was a Nick vs. Blake season from the get-go. Kelly's team this season is INSANELY strong. She will have an artist in the top 2 for sure this time around. 😌

Just now, disney1024 said:

Yeah, that's not happening. In S18, John and Kelly's teams were both super weak going into the live shows. It was a Nick vs. Blake season from the get-go. Kelly's team this season is INSANELY strong. She will have an artist in the top 2 for sure this time around. 😌

I forgot Jenzie exist.

Top 3 might be composed of Jenzie + 2 of Team Blake. 

• Like 1