The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On 12/20/2020 at 10:33 PM, Daillon said:

Surprised no one has talked about Savanna yet. She seems IDF bait (and I think she’s the most interesting out of everyone I have listened to)

This is really good.

This aged well for me :wub:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A little bit of controversy on YT and FB surrounding Jordan´s "between Blake and Nick" comment .

I didn't think he should of said that, I found it quite rude from him. 

But if even Minivan sees it a little bit of snarkish, maybe Anna has more of a chance in the PO's? Lol my wishful thinking, they will ride on him once he sings his KO song.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Angeles said:

A source said that she was more emotional than angry IIRC 

Yeah one source told me she just looked sad because with the praise Pete was getting, she knew she was on the way out.

Another source said that the coaches were unnecessarily harsh on her because vocally she did fine but they were so fixed on Pete. Apparently Blake didn't hesitate when it was time to choose.

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I actually think Jordan’s song is a little sleepy for a blind audition. His KO will need to be strong. 

I definitely had higher expectations. Still pretty good, but the 50% said that it was still too sleepy even for minivan. We'll see what he pulls out in the next rounds.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah one source told me she just looked sad because with the praise Pete was getting, she knew she was on the way out.

Another source said that the coaches were unnecessarily harsh on her because vocally she did fine but they were so fixed on Pete. Apparently Blake didn't hesitate when it was time to choose.

Do you remember what your source said about the battle in general?