The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

There’s also someone on her Facebook post, with a Mickey Mouse avatar, responding and telling everyone she picked Kelly, and was later stolen by Blake.

I never said that she was stolen by Blake, just that she picked Kelly. And I only responded to people who actually asked for the info. 😉

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

This season is too predictable rn specially with us knowing who won knockouts and battles. I just hope we get shocked to the point we’re we thought this person can win(aka jenzie  wheels) and then someone else comes and takes the crown by  showing off their winning skills in the battles and knockouts!

I think all seasons are predictable, and when they aren't it's because we don't pay attention.

Although I expect surprises, in the KOs mainly

• Like 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

I never said that she was stolen by Blake, just that she picked Kelly. And I only responded to people who actually asked for the info. 😉

this a joke? :lmao:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
On 5/5/2020 at 6:01 PM, Someone648 said:
Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You’re right. You didn’t come right out and say she was stolen by Blake, but strongly implied it. :haha:

I think in general it's best to stay away from IDF other than a fan thread, but I also recognize that each contestant knows themselves best. If someone's reached a point at which they aren't bothered by people criticizing their performance then (props to them!) they'll know themselves enough to decide what to do from there. 

On another note, I'm really excited for tonight! We have some great contestants coming up. 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

PV: Carolina

CS: Ryleigh

WC: Lindsay (she wins it because of the 10th anniversary vote bonus.) 

Ok you just won the delusion award :haha: I don't blame you, reality sucks

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

PV: Carolina

CS: Ryleigh

WC: Lindsay (she wins it because of the 10th anniversary vote bonus.) 

Just now, AliXRose said:

Ok you just won the delusion award :haha: I don't blame you, reality sucks

You're right but I still agree with @Bk1234 here :lolwave:

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

On another note, I'm really excited for tonight! We have some great contestants coming up. 

158110385_528783265186680_27558233206629

The butterfly queen is coming to slay us all!! :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My dream scenario

Team Kelly

PV => Zae Romeo

CS => Kenzie Wheeler/Corey Ward

WC => Kenzie Wheeler/Corey Ward

Team Nick

PV => Rachel Mac

CS => Jose/Dana Monique

WC => Jose/Dana Monique

Team Legend

PV => Victor Solomon

CS => TBD

WC => TBD

Team Blake

PV => Can Anthony

CS => Anna Grace/Pete Mroz

WC => Anna Grace/Pete Mroz

Don't know enough about other Team John members so I didn't include them.

Edit: Forgot Anna.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
7 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I'm really bummed Carolina didn't chose Nick, not that he's a good coach but she would've had a clear path to playoffs at least, semis at best

No, he would’ve dropped her.

• Like 1
Just now, AliXRose said:

Well he kept Rachel and no offense to her but Carolina sings circles around her so 

But he dropped Lindsay and my favorites have bad luck on Team Nick. 🙃

• Like 1

Out of Jordan and Keegan, only the latter has posted something on his IG story regarding tonight. (Not a surprise since Jordan never posts about the show lol). I still think Keegan might be on tonight though.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Out of Jordan and Keegan, only the latter has posted something on his IG story regarding tonight. (Not a surprise since Jordan never posts about the show lol). I still think Keegan might be on tonight though.

I doubt it, but I would love it. 😀

My dream scenario:

Team Kelly

PV => Kenzie Wheeler (we all know this is going to happen)

CS => Zae Romeo

WC => Gihanna Zoë

Team Nick

PV => Rachel Mac/Dana Monique

CS => Rachel Mac/Dana Monique

WC => Andrew Marshall (José has no chance if both his battle and KO get montaged)

Team Legend

PV => Victor Solomon

CS => Carolina Rial (if she wins the 4WKO) or Ryleigh Modig (if Carolina doesn't win)

WC => Ryleigh Modig/Zania Alaké

Team Blake

PV => Cam Anthony

CS => Anna Grace

WC => Jordan Matthew Young

Edited by disney1024

At some point before they end the 4-way Knockout, they need to make the winner not be fodder in the playoffs. I'd love to see that this season if Carolina wins the 4-way Knockout. I would actually think it would be really interesting if a winner comes from the 4-way Knockout (RIP Ryan lmao).

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I would actually think it would be really interesting if a winner comes from the 4-way Knockout (RIP Ryan lmao).

Cami and DeSz should write a letter of thanks to him for breaking COVID protocols. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 15
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic