Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Wait why u kinda pressed @disney1024 was speaking facts 🤣


I’m not going to debate it. I gave my opinion, and that’s where I’ll leave it. If she wants to keep reading negative comments about her performance and self-critiquing in the comments, that’s her call. She got four chairs. I would just leave it at that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2280

  • Bk1234

    2173

  • disney1024

    2082

  • QueenCami

    1023

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Let Anna Grace read and post wherever and whatever she wants. That post will certainly not hurt her chances on the show. Besides, some of you already dismissed her anyway, saying she won't make past PO etc (not me tho, Anna if you read this I still believe you can make it :giggle:)

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who thinks that Savannah Brister was truly robbed ? She never should’ve been sacrificed as Maelyn’s dinner, she deserved a spot in John’s top 8 way more than Jacob, Julian and Kayslin (Jimmy too but he was a steal)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Savannah Brister was truly robbed ? She never should’ve been sacrificed as Maelyn’s dinner, she deserved a spot in John’s top 8 way more than Jacob, Julian and Kayslin (Jimmy too but he was a steal)

I definitely thought that Savannah was robbed of a steal, but not of a win.  Looking at John's team, she was actually the perfect opponent for Maelyn.   None of the others could have been viable matches for her.  But Maelyn still won that fair and square.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

She wasn't exactly criticizing it. She's just acknowledging that that wasn't her best performance and that there's a lot of room for her to grow, which is a quality of any good artist. She has a growth mindset and is willing to learn and improve, just like most — if not all — winners of the show. 😌

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


I’ll be the contrarian here....again. I think she’d be better off not reading the comments there, here, or anywhere. Just ignore it. Also, she shouldn’t criticize her own performance publicly. Nobody I can think who has won the show, or even made the finale has done that. 

She’s not really criticizing her performance though...

77-B95-F5-C-E455-42-B2-9044-B247-D749-C9

 

Also, Micah Iverson did something similar in S18 and still made the finale. 😉 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She’s not really criticizing her performance though...

77-B95-F5-C-E455-42-B2-9044-B247-D749-C9

 

Also, Micah Iverson did something similar in S18 and still made the finale. 😉 


I have a different view. I think by commenting the way she did on YouTube, she let them know they got into her head. That’s it. It’s her call. I don’t personally care what she does. I am not a fan. I was just stating my opinion on reading comments and responding in that manner (“wasn’t a perfect performance.”) I don’t think it helps her.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:


I have a different view. I think by commenting the way she did on YouTube, she let them know they got into her head. That’s it. It’s her call. I don’t personally care what she does. I am not a fan. I was just stating my opinion on reading comments and responding in that manner (“wasn’t a perfect performance.”) I don’t think it helps her.  

Fair enough. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree. 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes.

Thanks.

 

Btw has anyone noticed that how Micah changed that comment after getting the PV in the PO from "Taylor should've won. I think we all know that. I knew it from the moment I found out what I was singing" to "Taylor should've won. I think we all know that. I knew that from the first rehearsal" :giggle:

  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s also someone on her Facebook post, with a Mickey Mouse avatar, responding and telling everyone she picked Kelly, and was later stolen by Blake. Someone here has the exact same avatar. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:

There’s also someone on her Facebook post, with a Mickey Mouse avatar, responding and telling everyone she picked Kelly, and was later stolen by Blake. Someone else here has the exact same avatar. 

:dead:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree she let the comments get into her head, but I probably would have done the same thing as her, just to get some closure on the whole thing. I think it was a mature way to handle the situation.
 

That said, I would strongly reccomend avoid visiting IDF until the season is over. It can’t be good to your mental health. We could say the same thing about all SM but here we act like we are experts (which 99% of us are not, lol) so the comments probably hit harder than usual.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

That said, I would strongly reccomend avoid visiting IDF until the season is over. It can’t be good to your mental health. We could say the same thing about all SM but here we act like we are experts (which 99% of us are not, lol) so the comments probably hit harder than usual.

Or at least only visit your fan thread. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There’s also someone on her Facebook post, with a Mickey Mouse avatar, responding and telling everyone she picked Kelly, and was later stolen by Blake. Someone else here has the exact same avatar. 

 

@disney1024 right now trying to delete his/her FB account:

cat-typing-2.gif

  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Or at least only visit your fan thread. 

Pretty much, for everyone on the show, or just dont go on SM, especially if you're sensitive or if you easily let other people's opinions get into your head.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Misirlou said:

Pretty much, for everyone on the show, or just dont go on SM, especially if you're sensitive or if you easily let other people's opinions get into your head.


Yes. I certainly understand the temptation to read what people are saying. I just don’t think there’s much to be gained from it, and it can cause serious mental distress in some cases. I may not be a fan of hers, but I don’t want her to stress about things random people on the internet are saying. She accomplished something 99+% of us probably couldn’t do. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pretty much, for everyone on the show, or just dont go on SM, especially if you're sensitive or if you easily let other people's opinions get into your head.

That was Marisa’s downfall. She got so obsessed with fighting against the “Internet trolls” that she ended up tarnishing her reputation. I do think Anna is more mature and handles criticism better though.

Edited by Bk1234
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:


Yes. I certainly understand the temptation to read what people are saying. I just don’t think there’s much to be gained from it, and it can cause serious mental distress in some cases. I may not be a fan of hers, but I don’t want her to stress about things random people on the internet are saying. She accomplished something 99+% of us probably couldn’t do. 

A lot of contestants throughout the years have admitted to not wanting to look at SM comments because a single negative comment could bring them down, even in a sea of positive ones. The experience of being on the show, even if its now been shortened, its still emotionally draining. 

 

Though it does seem like the comments got to her head, she seems very mature in her response though, a lot of older adults still struggle in that area. And being self aware that there's always room for improvement is a great quality that will help her in the future.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

There’s also someone on her Facebook post, with a Mickey Mouse avatar, responding and telling everyone she picked Kelly, and was later stolen by Blake. Someone here has the exact same avatar. 

it must be me🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2021 at 12:01 PM, Angelbright said:

I think Pia will go back to Reggae in the playoffs. And I hope Zania sings a powerful song so she can get the vote unless Victor goes gospel then it’s over. 

 

On 3/14/2021 at 12:07 PM, Misirlou said:

I'm actually a bit surprised he hasn't gone full on gospel yet. Maybe he is saving it for the playoffs. And yes, its over for the rest of the team if he does.

 

Agreed

 

Victor's saving the artillery for the playoffs. Pia can be a surprise, she has such a clear and beautiful tone. Zania's a queen, I'm waiting for her!

My scenario:
PV: Victor
CS: Zania
WC: Ryleigh (I feel like if Ryleigh has the correct song, she'll take the place over Pia on WC

Link to post
Share on other sites

This season is too predictable rn specially with us knowing who won knockouts and battles. I just hope we get shocked to the point we’re we thought this person can win(aka jenzie  wheels) and then someone else comes and takes the crown by  showing off their winning skills in the battles and knockouts!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...