The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

8 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I think Pia will go back to Reggae in the playoffs. And I hope Zania sings a powerful song so she can get the vote unless Victor goes gospel then it’s over. 

Gwen would have kept her in reggae

• Like 1
  • Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Anna Grace's comment on her youtube audition video is really mature. I think she knows that her audition wasn't her best performance and she probably feels bad that all the comments on Youtube are like "She didn't deserve it" because in all honesty who is someone to say she didn't deserve it. The coaches clearly heard something they liked and turned and I just don't get why people hate and make someone feel bad for that. The poor girl didn't do anything wrong (not to mention this was supposedly her first performance outside of her church and its very hard to sing on a stage like that). I just feel like everyone is being so harsh for no reason and I hope she proves herself in her battle but especially her knockout because she really is so talented.

• Like 13
7 minutes ago, thevoicelover3218 said:

Anna Grace's comment on her youtube audition video is really mature. I think she knows that her audition wasn't her best performance and she probably feels bad that all the comments on Youtube are like "She didn't deserve it" because in all honesty who is someone to say she didn't deserve it. The coaches clearly heard something they liked and turned and I just don't get why people hate and make someone feel bad for that. The poor girl didn't do anything wrong (not to mention this was supposedly her first performance outside of her church and its very hard to sing on a stage like that). I just feel like everyone is being so harsh for no reason and I hope she proves herself in her battle but especially her knockout because she really is so talented.

Someone can take an screenshot of the comment and post it here, please? I don't want to enter in that comment section like, never again in my life 😤

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Someone can take an screenshot of the comment and post it here, please? I don't want to enter in that comment section like, never again in my life 😤

28 minutes ago, the newest comment on the video, from herself:

thanks so much for the love and the criticism! I know there are things I need to work on and this definitely was not a perfect performance but I am just grateful the coaches believed in me enough to turn their chairs. I am always working to become the best I can be and I am so excited to have the opportunity to grow and improve on such an amazing show like "The Voice" 💘💓

• Like 6

95-ABF5-B2-636-D-42-E7-B1-F3-D0-FF7-A745

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This was her comment... "thanks so much for the love and the criticism! I know there are things I need to work on and this definitely was not a perfect performance but I am just grateful the coaches believed in me enough to turn their chairs. I am always working to become the best I can be and I am so excited to have the opportunity to grow and improve on such an amazing show like "The Voice" 💘💓"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, thevoicelover3218 said:

I wasn´t a fan of her audition, but I acredit that mostly to the song and the fact that she´s not really my style. That being said, she made it on the show and got a 4 chair turn, so I don´t see the point in throwing hate.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, thevoicelover3218 said:

Ugh, I love her so much. Anna honestly has the best attitude out of all the contestants this season (from what I’ve seen.) If you look in her fan thread, I’ve posted a bunch of screenshots from her IG stories where she answers some questions about her audition. In her answers, she is so honest with herself and it seems like she really took the opportunity as a learning experience for herself. ❤️

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

95-ABF5-B2-636-D-42-E7-B1-F3-D0-FF7-A745

Her attitude is so great! It's really refreshing to see someone as young as Anna acting so maturely and taking criticism so well, which people of all ages struggle with. She's making it so easy to stan her and I'm loving it!

• Like 11
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ugh, I love her so much. Anna honestly has the best attitude out of all the contestants this season (from what I’ve seen.) If you look in her fan thread, I’ve posted a bunch of screenshots from her IG stories where she answers some questions about her audition. In her answers, she is so honest with herself and it seems like she really took the opportunity as a learning experience for herself. ❤️

she’s literally a queen! She made me love her even more now! Specially because most kids around the teen age are so sensitive these days and can never take jokes or criticism, but she did and used that as confidence and made her even more tough which i love to see!

• Like 1

Savanna Chesnut´s latest IG post and story pretty much confirms she´s on tomorrow. So either Jordan or Keegan (the battle partners) are closing Team Blake.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Savanna Chesnut´s latest IG post and story pretty much confirms she´s on tomorrow. So either Jordan or Keegan (the battle partners) are closing Team Blake.

Yeah! I'm looking forward to hear her audition, she's underestimated here but i think she can surprise us. 🤗 

I'm also looking forward to hear Savanna W. I'm so hyped about her (idk if she is tomorrow or next week, though). I can't wait for tomorrow, it's finally time for Team Waffle to finally shine 😃

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So maybe we are getting Jordan as the only male tomorrow. It's Team Waffle time lol

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah! I'm looking forward to hear her audition, she's underestimated here but i think she can surprise us. 🤗 

I'm also looking forward to the Savanna W. I'm so hyped about her (idk if she is tomorrow or next week, though). I can't wait for tomorrow, it's finally time for Team Waffle to finally shine 😃

Whether it be Jordan or Keegan, we are getting only 1 male chair turn tomorrow. Good news for IDF I guess lol. Looking forward to hear Zania.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

So maybe we are getting Jordan as the only male tomorrow. It's Team Waffle time lol

Yeah, I´m betting that they´re keeping it in order with Team Blake and leave Keegan for Ep 6 to complete his team. 

• Like 1

I feel like Jordan will be on the last episode because they will want someone who makes lives

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Her attitude is so great! It's really refreshing to see someone as young as Anna acting so maturely and taking criticism so well, which people of all ages struggle with.

We The Italians | Staten Island native Marisa Corvo wows the judges on  NBC's 'The Voice,' offers to make sauce for Gwen Stefani

(Sorry, I'm an "internet troll". I can't help it. 😜)

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, B-B said:

I feel like Jordan will be on the last episode because they will want someone who makes lives

I hope he´s on tomorrow but yeah, I could see them leaving him for Ep 6 because of that and instead have Keegan tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I’ll be the contrarian here....again. I think she’d be better off not reading the comments there, here, or anywhere. Just ignore it. Also, she shouldn’t criticize her own performance publicly. Nobody I can think who has won the show, or even made the finale has done that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Also, she shouldn’t criticize her own performance publicly. Nobody I can think who has won the show, or even made the finale has done that. 

She wasn't exactly criticizing it. She's just acknowledging that that wasn't her best performance and that there's a lot of room for her to grow, which is a quality of any good artist. She has a growth mindset and is willing to learn and improve, just like most — if not all — winners of the show. 😌

• Like 8
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

She wasn't exactly criticizing it. She's just acknowledging that that wasn't her best performance and that there's a lot of room for her to grow, which is a quality of any good artist. She has a growth mindset and is willing to learn and improve, just like most — if not all — winners of the show. 😌

Nope. I know what I read, and meant every word of what I said. The end. 

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic