• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...

Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be mine because they are juicy

• Haha 23

Just came up with a source comment provided by @Bk1234 on Victor vs Deion:

- Deion was pitchy and really disliked his tone. No steals or save

After seeing his blind and the reception to it, I can see it.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...

Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be mine because they are juicy

NOT JUICY LMFAOAO

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

If the rule, indie artists of Team Legend-Maggie Rogers, continues, we already know Ryleigh's destiny

Well for S18 and S19 it didn't go so well for Zan and Cami.

But S16:

john legend nbc GIF by The Voice

• Like 6
1 hour ago, pauwis said:

If the rule, indie artists of Team Legend-Maggie Rogers, continues, we already know Ryleigh's destiny

Ryleigh has a pretty good shot on Team Legend actually. John is the only coach to have won with a female indie-pop artist (our beloved QUEEN) and he also brought Zan to the semi-finals in S18. S19 was the exception, where he fed both of his female indie-pop artists to the vocal beast that is John Holiday. 😅

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Well for S18 and S19 it didn't go so well for Zan and Cami.

But S16:

john legend nbc GIF by The Voice

I’d say Maelyn went more toward an older audience and was less indie pop than Zan and Cami

• Like 1

Actually Ryleigh never had a better shot than now on team Legend (or maybe she would’ve had a legit shot on team Nick too). I don’t Victor is a lock for PV, and for the CS literally anything is possible

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Actually Ryleigh never had a better shot than now on team Legend (or maybe she would’ve had a legit shot on team Nick too). I don’t Victor is a lock for PV, and for the CS literally anything is possible

Anna Grace too actually, since there are no country guys standing in her way on Team Blake. Blake does admittedly have a trend of letting go of his battle and KO steals but he's still a human being so not everything he does can be so easily predicted. See Chloe in S13 for instance. 😉

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Anna Grace too actually, since there are no country guys standing in her way on Team Blake. Blake does admittedly have a trend of letting go of his battle and KO steals but he's still a human being so not everything he does can be so easily predicted. See Chloe in S13 for instance. 😉

I mean he kept cole vosbury, Craig Wayne Boyd, Hannah Kirby, Chloe kohanski, Joanna serenko 

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I mean he kept cole vosbury, Craig Wayne Boyd, Hannah Kirby, Chloe kohanski, Joanna serenko 

Craig was originally on his team and he didn't keep Joanna. Joanna won the Wildcard Instant Save. 😉

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, his BS (pun intended) reasoning for saving Cali over Gracee in the S17 POs was that he figured that Gracee would have a better shot at winning the Wildcard than Cali, since she was a teenage country singer. He definitely wasn't counting on Hello Sunday to deliver the way they did. 🧐

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

He chose Chloe because he legit said she blew him away ( he didnt initially planned to save her), so if Anna Grace does that, she could be getting the save.

With that being said, I don't see it right now. We'll have to see their song choices and ability to perform live, and based of what I know, she has less experience performing than her teammates. Do we have any videos or her singing live by the way?

• Like 2
Just now, disney1024 said:

If I remember correctly, his BS (pun intended) reasoning for saving Cali over Gracee in the S17 POs was that he figured that Gracee would have a better shot at winning the Wildcard than Cali, since she was a teenage country singer. He definitely wasn't counting on Hello Sunday to deliver the way they did. 🧐

Ugh, don’t remind me... 🙄

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Savanna Woods is definitely on this week.

So we have for Ep 5 so far:

Zania Alake (J)

Rachel Mac (N)

Lindsay Joan (N)

Anna Grace Felten (K)

Savanna Woods (K)

We have Team Kelly and Nick complete for Monday. We're missing John's remaining artist (Either Rio or Denisha), and the two Blake artists (two of Keegan, Savannah C and Jordan)

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do we have any videos or her singing live by the way?

She's also a worship leader who sings at her church so she has the experience for sure. 😉

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

She's also a worship leader who sings at her church so she has the experience for sure. 😉

That doesn’t mean anything, to be honest. The nerves and shakiness of the voice come as soon as you step on that stage.

• Like 3
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic