• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

If i’m being honest Billie Eilish doesn’t have the best songs to sing in competition shows. The only song that people do well on are when the party’s over, bad guy, and possibly idontwannabeyouanymore. Anna is a huge resemblance of Julia Cooper and Brynn mixed together! She was good! Not bad Not Amazing, just good! IMO 3 chairs would’ve been good for her! 

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

If i’m being honest Billie Eilish doesn’t have the best songs to sing in competition shows. The only song that people do well on are when the party’s over, bad guy, and possibly idontwannabeyouanymore. Anna is a huge resemblance of Julia Cooper and Brynn mixed together! She was good! Not bad Not Amazing, just good! IMO 3 chairs would’ve been good for her! 

when the partys over is the only competition show quality one that comes to mind and its starting to be overdone

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Anna Grace is not being that well recieved on YT.

So youtube is also a minivan guage as of facebook now

• Like 1

Tbh im also not impressed with Anna's audition, there were some shaky notes, and it sounded like she was out of breath in some parts. 

But yeah the potential is there and she has pretty tone. Hopefully she will get better song in the playoffs. 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Tbh im also not impressed with Anna's audition, there were some shaky notes, and it sounded like she was out of breath in some parts. 

But yeah the potential is there and she has pretty tone. Hopefully she will get better song in the playoffs. 

I think the good thing is that Kelly pointed out those issues and said she could help Anna Grace address them. I also know Anna Grace can do better - I assume part of it was nerves cause in the chill setting of Insta / TikTok covers she does great.

I am liking that I'm hearing a little more criticism on the show, even of overall good performances, as usually it's just way too much compliments even for performances that frankly aren't that good. Critique is great b/c it allows them to improve and I firmly believe that Anna Grace will improve and impress us later on.

I just listened to Anna's audition, and i'm not gonna lie, after all the negative reception basically everywhere, i was expecting a lot worse. I have to say, i actually enjoyed it! i love her tone, there were shaky moments but overall it worked for me, i'm probably gonna spend the whole weekend listening to it 😃👍

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I think Anna's approach to the song was completely different from Chloe's. Chloe's approach was more jazzy while Anna's approach was more popish and upbeat. If you ask me, the four chairs were well-deserved. Good job Anna, since you're probably reading this! :thumbs:

I agree.  I don't know what everyone is talking about.  Anna Grace deserved every one of those four chairs.

I think that first run was what got Kelly, John, and Nick to turn.  I don't know what took Blake so long to turn, though.

• Like 4
Just now, Rodney said:

I agree.  I don't know what everyone is talking about.  Anna Grace deserved every one of those four chairs.

I think that first run was what got Kelly, John, and Nick to turn.  I don't know what took Blake so long to turn, though.

Did you see her battle? Interested to see the approach she took into Amy Winehouse.

4 hours ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

i cant beleve kelly paired both of her four chair country guys i thought she'd for sure want to keep them both

I did, too.  I thought that she'd keep both and let America decide between them.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Did you see her battle? Interested to see the approach she took into Amy Winehouse.

I did. . . . And I think that it might've been a precursor to Kelly dropping her in the Knockouts.  Because although Kelly did keep her in that round . . . the coaches preferred Ainae by a wide mile.  At least Nick and John did.  And . . . I might've, too.  Only Blake thought that she won.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I did. . . . And I think that it might've been a precursor to Kelly dropping her in the Knockouts.  Because although Kelly did keep her in that round . . . the coaches preferred Ainae by a wide mile.  At least Nick and John did.  And . . . I might've, too.  Only Blake thought that she won.

This matches what other sources told me as well. Although both contestants appear to have been praised a lot, the sources were split between Anna Grace and Ainae.

Going from Billie to Amy (to country, I should add...) is interesting. I know she doesn't have a choice in her battle song but it'll be interesting to see how she interprets it. I wonder what she'll define her genre as on Monday.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

This matches what other sources told me as well. Although both contestants appear to have been praised a lot, the sources were split between Anna Grace and Ainae.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

It appears to have been a good battle, but it seems like the underdog actually won it. I heard Blake wanted Ainae bad, so he probably chose Anna Grace to have a chance to steal her (which sadly couldnt happen thanks to TPTB).

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Unpop opinion but I'd much rather have a Cam/Pete Top 2 than Cam/Anna :stealth:

So far I agree. Jordan´s right up my alley though, so I´m waiting to see if he delivers to have him in my top 2 for Team Blake. 

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic