The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Sorry for the chaos if you're reading this Rio/Riolana/Rio Lana/Rio Doyle/Riolana Doyle/Rio Lana Doyle!

Plot-twist: she decides to go by R.L. Doyle

• Haha 2
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Rio's a one chair right? Chances are that they could finish Team Legend with her.

Apparently so. She was taping 6 though, so we knew a few things could be wrong there :haha:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Apparently so. She was taping 6 though, so we knew a few things could be wrong there :haha:

Yep. If the source confused Sam Smith with a spanish song, Zania perhaps could have sung Old Town Road instead of anything Anita Baker.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 13
13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. If the source confused Sam Smith with a spanish song, Zania perhaps could have sung Old Town Road instead of anything Anita Baker.

Perhaps Zania was the one who sang a Spanish song... does Despacito sound right? :haha:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

I’m sorry but I would NOT enjoy a Blake and Cam duet! 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Honestly, Blake sometimes blends better with his non country contestants in the finale. His duet with Kyla was great and probably my favorite duet of his with a contestant ever.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Things that I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at: this post 😂

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

Kelly/Kenzie; Kelly/Gihanna; Kelly/Corey; & Kelly/Zae...NOW THESE WOULD BE DUETS I WOULD ENJOY 😍 even tho 1/2 are possible.

I have feeling it’s because of mostly Kelly, I can see the love here for her and not much for blake. I think Blake would be fine with Cam, and John legend and Victor would be awesome too!

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, Blake sometimes blends better with his non country contestants in the finale. His duet with Kyla was great and probably my favorite duet of his with a contestant ever.

Blake x Toneisha was also great. Song choice is key. "Don't Stop" was the perfect middle ground for them.

• Like 2

Jordan continues his string of enthusiasm for the show with another post and updated IG stories...not about The Voice. I already like this guy lol

Edited by Misirlou
7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Fair. :haha:

Although the Anita Baker tip was from 2 battles sources who said that one of the coaches mentioned she'd sung Anita Baker in the blinds, so at least that much is correct.

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Jordan continues his string of enthusiasm for the show with another post and updated IG stories...not about The Voice. I already like this guy lol

It's honestly kind of refreshing to have a contestant on the show that give zero f*cks about it - though there's a chance (a slim one, granted) that may change after his audition actually airs.

• Like 1
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic