• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

If Pete gets PV, Blake will still save Cam. If Jordan gets PV however, I dont know what he will do.

And yes, this might not be looking too good for Cam, but I wouldnt count it as a definitive threat, since we still got two more rounds to go live, and we'll see the song choices that they get.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

I knew from the beggining that Cam wasnt gonna have it easy though. He could still pull it off and get the PV, but not as easily as many thought. And as @TeamAudra mentioned, we havent even met Jordan yet.

Edited by Misirlou
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If Pete gets PV, Blake will still save Cam. If Jordan gets PV however, I dont know what he will do.

And yes, this might not be looking too good for Cam, but I wouldnt count it as a definitive threat, since we still got two more rounds to go live, and we'll see the song choices that they get.

It will depend the KOs (for me) and we know that Cam killed.
But the POs always surprise (damn round with horrible songs

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If Pete gets PV, Blake will still save him. If Jordan gets PV however, I dont know what he will do.

all depends on song choises and how well they can perform live

4 minutes ago, ammonium said:

all depends on song choises and how well they can perform live

I'm counting on all of them (Cam, Jordan and Pete) to do well live due to the fact that they all have experience, and seem like pretty collected while performing. As for song choices, thats on TPTB. We will see who they want to move forward and who will they bus.

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Country/Southern Rock seems like an accurate description

Add in blues as well. He's pretty much in Chris Kroeze's lane, only less country.

Edited by Misirlou
2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Assuming Pete gets the PV, do you think he could give Jenzie a run for his money ?

Too soon to tell, but...cute kids, beautiful wife, grey beard, friends with Blake. 

He checks a lot of boxes. 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Too soon to tell, but...cute kids, beautiful wife, grey beard, friends with Blake. 

He checks a lot of boxes. 

country box is unchecked

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, she wasn’t wearing the iconic white dress.

sorry for the off-topic post, but i knew something looked off! thanks for clarifying.

Just a note before this changes, the # of replies from our top four is:

disney - 1508

bk - 1473 

misirlou - 1428

jus.vshn - 714

so 1st through 3rd is super close and then 4th is exactly half of 3rd lmao, interesting coincidence

24 minutes ago, Sid Dean said:

This season blinds are way more interesting than last season. 

Episode 2 was the only one that I enjoyed last season.

I also enjoyed Ep3 because of Kelsie, Carter + Desz.
And Ep1 because of Tamara, Ian + Jim (their audition was good), John Holiday, and Marisa...

But yeah Ep2 was amazing- it had Taryn, Cami, Sid, Ryan, Madeline...

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

So I’m confused is her name Rio Lana or Rio Doyle? I’m seeing both in the spoilers

Her name is Riolana Doyle lol

but I thought she was being "Rio Lana" on the show? But Someone changed everything to Rio Doyle when I remember it being Rio Lana before.

5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

So I’m confused is her name Rio Lana or Rio Doyle? I’m seeing both in the spoilers

Seems like her first name is Riolana and Doyle is her family name

11 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I don't even know anymore lol. I initially had it as Rio Lana, then I remember seeing Rio Lana Doyle on social media, then a source during KO's corrected me and said she was referred to as Rio Doyle but I don't know which to believe anymore lol.

We'll hopefully find out Monday.

Sorry for the chaos if you're reading this Rio/Riolana/Rio Lana/Rio Doyle/Riolana Doyle/Rio Lana Doyle!

• Haha 3
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic