The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'd fine with that, to be honest😬

EDIT: but apparently she is a one chair turns, so there is literally zero chance lol

I think she might be on Ep 6 and close for Team Blake.

Edited by Angeles

Honestly I can see them leaking Denisha too tbh. If she’s the opener of the last episode I think it’s likelier for her to get leaked over Jordan. Also considering Avery/Deion just got leaked and they’re eliminated soon lol.

11 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I think she might be on Ep 6 and close for Team Blake.

This is just closing Team Blake, not closing the episode, right? Cause they always show the actual last person last.

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Does anyone remember who was the guy that waited so long before announcing he auditioned and we assumed he was ashamed of being related to the show lmao

Jose Figueroa Jr. (I believe he didn’t reveal until after battles were taped)

Edited by Angeles
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao the nerve 👀

In his place, I’d probably have done the same too - I’m not superstitious but I feel like revealing that I made the show before the battles were taped would make it more disappointing if I were eliminated after the battles, whereas if I posted afterwards I’d either already be off the show or at least have survived past the first “big cut” post-blinds so it wouldn’t be as upsetting if I then lost my KO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

In his place, I’d probably have done the same too - I’m not superstitious but I feel like revealing that I made the show before the battles were taped would make it more disappointing if I were eliminated after the battles, whereas if I posted afterwards I’d either already be off the show or at least have survived past the first “big cut” post-blinds so it wouldn’t be as upsetting if I then lost my KO.

Yeah that might’ve been his mindset after all, when I saw him on screen he didn’t come off as someone cocky who thinks the show doesn’t deserve him, plus his family seemed very excited when he got chairs turn so maybe we assumed wrong

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Does anyone remember who was the guy that waited so long before announcing he auditioned and we assumed he was ashamed of being related to the show lmao

Lol it was Jordan Matthew Young. His reveal day post tried to imply he was only there due to being caught up in a rabbit hole. Jose I think didn't post because he was waiting until he made it past KO's but he doesn't seem to be ashamed of being on the show lol

Edited by FloorWax
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Just curious lol do you think producers actually encourage these contestants to cry on camera? 

I think they encourage the contestants to share their stories, then hope that results in an emotional moment. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I think they encourage the contestants to share their stories, then hope that results in an emotional moment. 

Yeah, also a lot of them talk about their families and thus get emotional thinking about them or the support. Hell, even Jenzie (someone who I didn´t expect to  see crying on camera) got a bit emotional talking about his mom.

Edited by Misirlou

This season is looking like another Sausage fest. At this point I'm following the season and waiting for the playoff results just to say "Yeah, once again I was right" 😂

Hope at least some contestants deliver and make this season more interesting. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, echoap said:

This season is looking like another Sausage fest. At this point I'm following the season and waiting for the playoff results just to say "Yeah, once again I was right" 😂

Hope at least some contestants deliver and make this season more interesting. 

I’ll be honest, I’ve already checked out. I’m a very casual observer, at this point. It’s hard to care after 20 seasons. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I really like Pete's personality and speaking voice. He'd be a really great podcaster.

Someone start a petition to get Pete as a podcast host for a mini-series with his Team Blake teammates & friends from other teams after this season is over. 

• Like 4

Also, someone let me know if the livestream with Pete/Dana/Cam/Christine gets saved anywhere - I have a headache + I have to be up for work early-ish so I’m hopping offline for the rest of the night but I’ll watch it at breakfast time if the footage is available.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, someone let me know if the livestream with Pete/Dana/Cam/Christine gets saved anywhere - I have a headache + I have to be up for work early-ish so I’m hopping offline for the rest of the night but I’ll watch it at breakfast time if the footage is available.

I didn't catch it live, I think it's posted (or at leasta part of it) on Pete's IG.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic