The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, Angeles said:

If Savanna wins the KO, do you guys think she could get Kelly's save? 

Let's not start this discussion again because it goes absolutely nowhere. :dead:

no GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

• Haha 1
  • Replies 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I also agree with @seak05 that he seems more like a singer-songwriter type (which makes me like him more tbh) than a vocalist with a capital V.

Did y’all seriously ignore the tag that’s been on his fan thread since a few days after its creation? :lmao:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Me too, but we’ve also had some 4 chair turners that didn’t necessarily have a roof-blowing performance and yet we’re extremely deserving. (Cami, Joanna, Maelyn, Celia are some that quickly come to mind for me) however, they showed dynamics and different parts of their voice, something that I am failing to see with both country 4-chair turners this season. Which is why I made that point earlier. I’ll have to hear more of them, BUT based on what I’ve seen I can personally see others that were way more deserving of a 4 chair turn based on how much they showed in their audition. (Cam, Raine, Victor come to mind, and I’m sure there will be more to come). But hey, that’s me.

I agree with all of this 100%

• Like 2

Just realized that this thread has 483 pages, and we are only in the blinds. This is usually the number of pages we have at the end of the season. We have to chill :haha:

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Just realized that this thread has 483 pages, and we are only in the blinds. This is usually the number of pages we have at the end of the season. We have to chill :haha:

At this rate, we might have 800 pages by the end of the season!

Edited by Angeles
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Angeles said:

At this rate, we might have 800 pages by the end of the season!

something tells me that during battles the number of pages is going to get out of control

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

something tells me that during battles the number of pages is going to get out of control

well the battles... weren't it.

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, David68 said:

well the battles... weren't it.

Yeah, those were bad song choices. I´ll still wait until they air to give a fair judgement. Who knows, maybe we´ll end up enjoying the battles despite those songs. I certainly didn´t expect the first week to be that well recieved.

Edited by Misirlou

Do you think Anna is really DOA going to the playoffs ? I mean what was the whole point of Blake wanting an indie girl ?

Do you think there’s a chance that he wants to see if he can win with an indie artist as a "novelty act" just like he wanted to try with a trio in the finale last season ?

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Do you think there’s a chance that he wants to see if he can win with an indie artist as a "novelty act" just like he wanted to try with a trio in the finale last season ?

And then throws them into the Instant Save...

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Do you think Anna is really DOA going to the playoffs ? I mean what was the whole point of Blake wanting an indie girl ?

I´m actually the least confident in her from Team Blake to do well live, solely based on the large experience that her teammates have. But I could be wrong, we´ll have to see what song she gets as well.

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

0% chance. He already has his non-country favorite in Cam, no way he saves her over anyone else on his team.

He doesn’t get too attached to his KO steals either (Chloe being the obvious exception)

Anna is in a similar situation to Cami, but unlike Kelly, Blake is the most predictable coach in the panel, so...

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

Well, Anne Grace's problem is that her lane is a bit crowded right now. Even though she's Team Blake, in the playoffs she's still gonna have to face a lot of indie/pop artists. Its pratically a Battle Royale for Corey, Ryleigh, herself... Which is different for other people in less crowded genres, such as Kenzie or Dana. 

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Well to be fair he expected them to grab the PV and they failed so 👀

If he really wanted them, he would’ve saved them.

12 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Well, Anne Grace's problem is that her lane is a bit crowded right now. Even though she's Team Blake, in the playoffs she's still gonna have to face a lot of indie/pop artists. Its pratically a Battle Royale for Corey, Ryleigh, herself... Which is different for other people in less crowded genres, such as Kenzie or Dana. 

I think advance from playoffs for her is minimum. Since Jordan sings some country too he has the best chance. And Pete also there.

23 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

If Anna impresses Blake as much as Chloe did, I maybe could see a scenario in which he saves her or she gets more votes to at least compete in the Wildcard.

But a few things need to happen.

1. MAJOR - Cam has to get PV to even consider Anna's CS chances. 

Cam is Blake's main horse as it seems, and as long as Blake signals his fanbase to vote for him, he should be fine.

2. Critical as well - Song choices/performances of Pete and Jordan. If Blake is truly wanting to move forward his Indie girl, we have to pay attentions to see if busses come their way.

Songs like "Lips Of An Angel" and "In My Blood" could very well state that Blake doesn't want them gaining any traction.

However the problem with this, is that it could just be PV chances, Blake may not care about Anna either and focuses on Cam but WOULD save an OG member of his.

3. Addition to Songs/Performances, Anna needs a good song and performance as well, if Blake lets her do her, then it could mean he's interested and wants to see where she goes.

We all thought WTW were his CS priority, but look what happened....

He bussed Jim, called the fanbase for Ian, but saved Jim anyways.

Then gave Jim a great Semis song to surpass Ian.

It'll come together in due time. 

• Like 2

just caught up with spoilers! very funny of you guys to say that raine stern was eliminated in the knockouts, very funny practical joke from idolforums ahaha why aren't you guys laughing at this thing that didn't happen ahaha 

in all seriousness: pain

• Like 1
  • Haha 15
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic