The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

For those wondering we have these types of singers this season.

- IndiePop Girl who idf loves

-  Many R+B guys who resemble Chris Weaver,, Shawn Sounds... ETC. 

- AA PH who resembles Kyla Jade.

- 2 male Country Singers who may resemble Dexter Roberts and more male country singers but they are younger. 

- A indie/rock/pop guy who resembles many people idf love 

- Many other AA PH women who are younger.(not that’s young but younger)

- A megan danielle resemblance that has a nice tone.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

For those wondering we have these types of singers this season.

- IndiePop Girl who idf loves

-  Many R+B guys who resemble Chris Weaver,, Shawn Sounds... ETC. 

- AA PH who resembles Kyla Jade.

- 2 male Country Singers who may resemble Dexter Roberts and more male country singers but they are younger. 

- A indie/rock/pop guy who resembles Hunter Plake/Micah Iverson. 

Song choice hint

38 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

I’m suprised there wasn’t an AA singer 4 chair turn. There is one specific one who is like DesZ but better in my opinion. She has the smooth r&b voice but still able to hit  the AA singer notes

Yes the AA powerhouse this season is definetely more experienced and seasoned and she can sangggg her face off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

You can say that but there is no proof it true....Kinda like a presidential tweet. 

Sure, if you think the user who delivers spoilers every season (and doing a fantastic work at it) would care to make a bunch of stuff up.

Anyways, spoilers are coming so I’m glad that some people’s thirst will be over.

The lack of reading comprehension from some people on this thread, and embrace of conspiracy theories.......honestly. 🙄

You want to post spoilers go for it. No one is gatekeeping, no admin will toss you off the forumn. People have been *asked* not to post spoilers, because we don't want contestants to get swarmed, and because we know nbc execs read the thread. It could also potentially compromise your ability to get tickets in the future, but hey that's your decision. 

@Someone648curates the "official" list, and that includes verifying information, and linking contestant's social media's. It takes time, and they have an actual real full time job. We all aren't paying for the service. It will go at the front of this thread when it's ready. 

And all of y'all have had this explained to you multiple times, but you still continue to rant with your tinfoil hats on

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The lack of reading comprehension from some people on this thread, and embrace of conspiracy theories.......honestly. 🙄

You want to post spoilers go for it. No one is gatekeeping, no admin will toss you off the forumn. People have been *asked* not to post spoilers, because we don't want contestants to get swarmed, and because we know nbc execs read the thread. It could also potentially compromise your ability to get tickets in the future, but hey that's your decision. 

@Someone648curates the "official" list, and that includes verifying information, and linking contestant's social media's. It takes time, and they have an actual real full time job. We all aren't paying for the service. It will go at the front of this thread when it's ready. 

And all of y'all have had this explained to you multiple times, but you still continue to rant with your tinfoil hats on

preach GIF

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If I recall correctly, that was the consensus heading into S19, as well. 

To be fair, there was no prior indication that Gwen would suddenly be 10x better this season than she was in season 17 😅

If it wasn't for Gwen bringing her "A" game, Kelly or Blake would've most likely won. Jim was the runner-up, Ian was 3rd place, and DeSz was fourth place. 😌

Edited by disney1024

18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean that sounds like a nice sentiment but really Imma just put them out later when I get back to my computer lol

As long as u post the spoilers before season 20 actually starts airing, I'm good. 😌

Can't speak for everyone else though lol 😜

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

To be fair, there was no prior indication that Gwen would suddenly be 10x better this season than she was in season 17 😅

If it wasn't for Gwen bringing her "A" game, Kelly or Blake would've most likely won. Jim was the runner-up, Ian was 3rd place, and DeSz was fourth place. 😌

Season 19 was a reminder that with the right contestant Nick, John, Gwen, Kelly can all win. I don't think Gwen was anymore on her "A" game with Carter, then she was with Rose. But that regardless of IDF perceived contestant strength Blake will be always be there at the end and in with a good shot. 

It's also a good reminder, that we don't always know who the "right" or strongest contestant will be from chair turns, or blind spoilers. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mehhew said:

NBC IS NOT GOING TO PROFILE YOU OR HAVE THE FBI LOOK INTO YOUR IDF ACCOUNT AND LINK IT TO TAPINGS. It’s hilarious that you guys think this forum is that big of a deal lol. I’m sorry but a huge company like NBC does not have time or care to look into us. 

24 hours later...

chicago fire guns GIF by NBC

• Haha 13

11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Season 19 was a reminder that with the right contestant Nick, John, Gwen, Kelly can all win. I don't think Gwen was anymore on her "A" game with Carter, then she was with Rose. But that regardless of IDF perceived contestant strength Blake will be always be there at the end and in with a good shot. 

It's also a good reminder, that we don't always know who the "right" or strongest contestant will be from chair turns, or blind spoilers. 

I wasn't just talking about a specific contestant but just her team as a whole. The battles in her team were phenomenal (i.e. Carter vs. Larriah, Payge vs. Lauren, Liam vs. Ryan, possibly Chloé vs. Lain and Van vs. Tori), mainly bc of good song selection and good coaching. The same can be said for the knockouts. Historically, Team Gwen as a whole didn't fare really well and was generally weaker than the other teams imo. 🧐

Edited by disney1024

23 minutes ago, Mehhew said:

NBC IS NOT GOING TO PROFILE YOU OR HAVE THE FBI LOOK INTO YOUR IDF ACCOUNT AND LINK IT TO TAPINGS. It’s hilarious that you guys think this forum is that big of a deal lol. I’m sorry but a huge company like NBC does not have time or care to look into us. 

According to the warm up guy for The Voice someone just for tweeting about seeing Kelly wear a cute outfit at a taping they attended. It wasn't even something about one of the contestants or a result. It's a weird thing to single someone out for, but they did it. I'm really surprised this forum has never been targeted because of the sheer volume of spoilers on here. The NDA says a person violating it can be fined up to $250,000 so I wouldn't laugh at people being paranoid. Also to clarify the NDA would be enforced by the production company for The Voice, not NBC the production company is the entity named in the NDA.

• Like 2

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic