The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Ryan was absolutely boring. I still can't believe that Gwen chose Ryan over someone with personality and stage presence like Liam. 😖

Liam popped off but wbk; i guess it's fine cause I don't think he'd make it past Playoffs (or even, Knockouts 😪)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Ryan was absolutely boring. I still can't believe that Gwen chose Ryan over someone with personality and stage presence like Liam. 😖

I enjoyed Ryan's KO, but I agree completely that he was upstaged by Liam in the battle. 

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I wasn't just talking about a specific contestant but just her team as a whole. The battles in her team were phenomenal (i.e. Carter vs. Larriah, Payge vs. Lauren, Liam vs. Ryan, possibly Chloé vs. Lain and Van vs. Tori), mainly bc of good song selection and good coaching. The same can be said for the knockouts. Historically, Team Gwen as a whole didn't fare really well and was generally weaker than the other teams imo. 🧐

Actually, Gwen's often had good battles, but that's besides the point (since the conversation was about which team would win). Gwen didn't win this season because she had good battles, she won because she had the right contestant, who was a) good and b) the type minivan likes 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

According to the warm up guy for The Voice someone just for tweeting about seeing Kelly wear a cute outfit at a taping they attended. It wasn't even something about one of the contestants or a result. It's a weird thing to single someone out for, but they did it. I'm really surprised this forum has never been targeted because of the sheer volume of spoilers on here. The NDA says a person violating it can be fined up to $250,000 so I wouldn't laugh at people being paranoid. Also to clarify the NDA would be enforced by the production company for The Voice, not NBC the production company is the entity named in the NDA.

I also know some people who got in trouble with the prod company for leaking spoilers. They're also well aware of this forum. It's harder here because you'd have to link people to their forum names (the forum itself is legal). But still I don't have 250,000 dollars to risk 

Just now, Queenkc said:

I’m kinda new to this and I always wanted to know what tbtb mean and team minivan ?🤣🤣

TPTB: The producers that be, they choose songs, they are producers

Minivan: Main demographic of this show, 50+ in age and are the main sum of voters

1 minute ago, Queenkc said:

I’m kinda new to this and I always wanted to know what tbtb mean and team minivan ?🤣🤣

So tptb are basically producers/those who are in power that run the voice.

Minivan- A bunch of middle aged women who love country guys/teenagers and always vote for them, they are usually on facebook.

43 minutes ago, Mehhew said:

NBC IS NOT GOING TO PROFILE YOU OR HAVE THE FBI LOOK INTO YOUR IDF ACCOUNT AND LINK IT TO TAPINGS. It’s hilarious that you guys think this forum is that big of a deal lol. I’m sorry but a huge company like NBC does not have time or care to look into us. 

I can tell you're new here since your account was made a few weeks after I explained thoroughly on this thread why you shouldn't be blabbing spoilers in a public forum like this, especially if you attended a taping.  I'll forgive you for not checking page 22 or 23 of this thread, or whatever page it was when I talked about this subject, but I'm not going to re-explain it again.

If you want to prove your point, go get a ticket to the Battle Rounds this season and see what happens when you publicly tell IDF who won against who on a Team Kelly battle within 60 seconds of Kelly making her decision.  I won't be responsible for you when NDA police knock on your door and suddenly demand $500,000 out of your pocket.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

If you want to prove your point, go get a ticket to the Battle Rounds this season and see what happens when you publicly tell IDF who won against who on a Team Kelly battle within 60 seconds of Kelly making her decision.  I won't be responsible for you when NDA police knock on your door and suddenly demand $500,000 out of your pocket.

Dick Wolf Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Who says they're going to knock lol 😜

Edited by disney1024

Alright so I'm praying the copy + pasting with all the formatting doesn't fail me right now as I try to update to the OP, but in case it does:

4-chair turners:

Anna Grace Felten (Kelly)

Avery Roberson (Blake)

Kenzie Wheeler (Kelly)

Zae Romeo (Nick)

That AA female people have not been subtle about at all:

Dana Monique (Nick)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Alright so I'm praying the copy + pasting with all the formatting doesn't fail me right now as I try to update to the OP, but in case it does:

4-chair turners:

Anna Grace Felten (Kelly)

Avery Roberson (Blake)

Kenzie Wheeler (Kelly)

Zae Romeo (Nick)

That AA female people have not been subtle about at all:

Dana Monique (Nick)

Thank you so much for posting the list! Especially this early!

I'm gonna have so may tabs open as I try to find my snowflake lol.

• Like 1

Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.

Please DO NOT directly message or harass the contestants begging for a follow or asking for spoilers. They are all on a contract and could get in serious trouble for discussing anything about the show! Additionally, annoying the contestants could lead them to locking their accounts/setting them to private, which limits our access to info for further rounds.

DO feel free to follow them if you'd like and check out their music on Youtube/Instagram/wherever else. Enjoy!

CONTESTANTS:

Confirmed Chair Turners (40/40)

Aaron Konzelman Instagram | Youtube (Duo's Account)
Ainae Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Andrew Marshall Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Anna Grace Felten Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Avery Roberson Instagram Youtube | TikTok
Awari Instagram | Youtube
Bradley Sinclair Instagram | Youtube
Cam Anthony Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Carolina Rial Instagram | Youtube
Christine Cain Instagram | Youtube
Ciana Pelekai Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Connor Christian Instagram | Youtube
Corey Ward Instagram | Youtube
Dana Monique Instagram | Youtube (No Official Channel)
Deion Warren Instagram | Youtube
Denisha Dalton Instagram | Youtube |TikTok
Devan Blake Jones Instagram | Youtube
Durell Anthony Instagram | Youtube
Emma Caroline Instagram | Youtube Not Found
Ethan Lively Instagram | Youtube
Gean Garcia Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Gihanna Zoe Instagram | IGTV | TikTok
Halley Greg Instagram | Youtube
JD Casper Instagram | Youtube
Jordan Matthew Young Instagram (Private) | Youtube
Jose Figueroa, Jr. Instagram | Youtube
Keegan Ferrell Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Kenzie Wheeler Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Lindsay Joan Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Pete Mroz Instagram | Youtube
Pia Renee Instagram | Youtube
Rachel Mac Instagram | Youtube Not Found
Raine Stern Instagram | Youtube
Rio Lana InstagramYoutube | TikTok
Ryleigh Modig Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Savanna Chestnut Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Savanna Woods Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Victor Solomon Instagram | Youtube (Topic)
Zae Romeo Instagram | Youtube | TikTok
Zania Alake Instagram | Youtube

Non-Chair Turners:
Almond & Olive Instagram |
Becca Kotte Instagram |
Charlotte Boyer Instagram |
Clara Waidley Instagram |
Conner Snow Instagram |
James Tutson Instagram |
Jesse Desorcy Instagram |
Jonny Gold Instagram |
Kaitlyn Myers Instagram |
Madison Corvello Instagram Not Found | 
Madison Marigold Instagram |
Nadia Nicole Instagram Not Found |
Tyler Kohrs Instagram |
Yellsmiles Instagram |

TEAM SPOILERS

TEAM KELLY (10/10):

Kenzie Wheeler
Gean Garcia
Ryleigh Modig
Savanna Woods
Anna Grace Felten
Gihanna Zoe
Corey Ward
Halley Greg
JD Casper
Ainae

TEAM JOHN (10/10):
Christine Cain
Ciana Pelekai
Victor Solomon
Durell Anthony
Pia Renee
Deion Warren
Rio Lana
Zania Alake
Carolina Rial
Denisha Dalton

TEAM NICK (10/10):
Dana Monique
Andrew Marshall
Rachel Mac
Jose Figueroa, Jr.
Lindsay Joan
Zae Romeo
Raine Stern
Devan Blake Jones
Awari
Bradley Sinclair

TEAM BLAKE (10/10):
Cam Anthony
Emma Caroline
Aaron Konzelman
Ethan Lively
Savanna Chestnut
Pete Mroz
Jordan Matthew Young
Avery Roberson
Connor Christian
Keegan Ferrell

TAPING SPOILERS

TAPING ONE:

Christine Cain - Watermelon Sugar (Harry Styles) - turned John and Kelly. Picked JOHN.
Kenzie Wheeler - Don't Close Your Eyes (Keith Whitley) - turned 4 chairs; Kelly blocked Blake. John and Nick also tried blocking Blake. Picked KELLY.
Gean Garcia - All I Want (Kodaline) - turned Blake, Nick, and Kelly. Blake blocked Nick. Picked KELLY.
Dana Monique - Freeway of Love (Aretha Franklin) - Nick and John turned. Picked NICK.
Jonny Gold - Sister Golden Hair (America) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Ryleigh Modig - when the party's over (billie eilish) - Kelly and Nick turned. Picked KELLY.
Cam Anthony - Lay Me Down (Sam Smith) - Nick, John, and Blake turned. Nick blocked John. Picked BLAKE.
Yellsmiles - Midnight Sky (Miley Cyrus) - NO CHAIR TURNS
James Tutson - Beyond (Leon Bridges) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Emma Caroline - Slow Burn (Kacey Musgraves) - Blake and Kelly turned. Picked BLAKE.

TAPING TWO:
Ciana Pelekai - Dance Monkey (Tones & I) - John and Nick turned. John blocked Nick. Team JOHN.
Tyler Kohrs - More Hearts Than Mine (Ingrid Andress) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Aaron Konzelman - Ordinary World (Duran Duran) - John and Blake turned. Picked BLAKE.
Savanna Woods - Zombie (The Cranberries) Nick and Kelly turned. Picked KELLY.
Andrew Marshall - Gravity (John Mayer) - NICK turned.
Victor Solomon - Glory (John Legend) - Blake, Nick, and John turned. Picked JOHN.

TAPING THREE:
Durell Anthony - What's Going On (Marvin Gaye) - Kelly and John turned. Picked JOHN.
Madison Corvello - Don't Worry, Be Happy (Bobby McFerrin) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Conner Snow - This City (Sam Fischer) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Rachel Mac - Let Him Fly (Patty Griffin) - NICK turned.
Charlotte Boyer - Love Is A Losing Game (Amy Winehouse) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Jose Figueroa, Jr. - At This Moment (Billy Vera & The Beaters) - Nick and John turned. Picked NICK.
Almond & Olive - Wildflowers (Tom Petty) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Lindsay Joan - Nightmare (Halsey) - Nick and Blake turned. Chose NICK.
Jesse Desorcy - TBA - NO CHAIR TURNS

Kaitlyn Myers - If You Really Love Me (Stevie Wonder) - NO CHAIR TURNS

TAPING FOUR:
Pia Renee - Master Blaster (Jammin') (Stevie Wonder) - Blake and John turned. Picked JOHN.
Ethan Lively - You Look So Good in Love (George Strait) - BLAKE turned.
Becca Kotte - Try (P!nk) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Deion Warren - Shallow (Lady Gaga) - Kelly, John, and Nick turned. Picked JOHN.
Savanna Chestnut - Hold Me Now (Thompson Twins) - BLAKE turned.
Nadia Nicole (?) - I Wanna Be Down (Brandy) - NO CHAIR TURNS

TAPING FIVE:
Pete Mroz - Can't Find My Way Home (Blind Faith) - John and Blake turned. Picked BLAKE.
Anna Grace Felten - my future (billie eilish) - turned 4 chairs. Picked KELLY.
Jordan Matthew Young - I'm No Stranger to the Rain (Keith Whitley) - Kelly, Nick, and Blake turned. Picked BLAKE.
Gihanna Zoe - She Used to Be Mine (Sara Bareilles) - Kelly and Nick turned. Picked KELLY.
Avery Roberson - I'm Movin' On (Rascal Flatts) - turned 4 chairs. Picked BLAKE.
Connor Christian - Bright Lights (Gary Clark, Jr.) - Kelly, Nick, and Blake turned. Picked BLAKE.
Clara Waidley - True Colors (Cyndi Lauper) - NO CHAIR TURNS

TAPING SIX:
(Order of contestants in taping is not confirmed; Some info may not be 100% accurate.)
Rio Lana - Make You Feel My Love (Adele) - JOHN turned.
Zae Romeo - Falling (Harry Styles) - turned 4 chairs. Picked NICK.
Raine Stern - TBA - turned Nick, John, and Kelly. Picked NICK.
Devan Blake Jones - Hard Place (H.E.R.) - NICK turned.
Zania Alake - TBA - turned John and 1-2 other coaches. Picked JOHN.
Carolina Rial - TBA (Spanish song) - turned at least John and Kelly. Picked JOHN.
Corey Ward - Dancing On My Own (Calum Scott version) - KELLY turned.
Denisha Dalton - Pillowtalk (Zayn) - John, Blake, and Kelly turned. Picked JOHN. (full)

TAPING SEVEN:
Keegan Ferrell - She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5) - Kelly and Blake turned. Picked BLAKE. (full)
Madison Marigold - If the World Was Ending (JP Saxe) - NO CHAIR TURNS
Awari - Weak (SWV) - Kelly and Nick turned. Picked NICK.
Bradley Sinclair - Say You Won't Let Go (James Arthur) - Kelly and Nick turned. Picked NICK. (full)
Halley Greg - I'm Like A Bird (Nelly Furtado) - KELLY turned.
JD Casper - How To Save A Life (The Fray) - KELLY turned.
Ainae - Best Part (Daniel Caesar) - KELLY turned. (full)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6