• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Friendly reminder that it's ok if some people like someone you don't like :wink: everyone's preferences on who they like is valid

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
Just now, jus.vshn said:

The fans of Kenzie.... don’t get them angry... is what I’m meaning

I have no problem with differing opinions lol. It was already expected that IDF wasn´t going to like Kenzie, that´s fine.

What I do have a problem with is people proclaiming their opinions are objective or facts. Nobody is objectively the best singer in the competition, everybody has their strengths and weaknesses.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

At least most Kenzie fans don’t act like their opinion is the truth :P

Besides, haven’t seen any rude Kenzie fan. Don’t criminalize a contestant’s fanbase just because you don’t like them.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

who is them? people who have differing opinions? ._.

i remember one of my first posts when i was new, i said i wasn't a fan of gwen, kindly besides, nothing bad i had 2 or 3 people took it wrong like Gwen was a member of their family haha

fortunately the majority of the forum understand that we all have a different opinion and that it is good because it allows to discuss respectfully, but sometimes there are people who take their opinions as THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and it is not necessary to different opinion from them

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, French20 said:

i remember one of my first posts when i was new, i said i wasn't a fan of gwen, kindly besides, nothing bad i had 2 or 3 people took it wrong like Gwen was a member of their family haha

fortunately the majority of the forum understand that we all have a different opinion and that it is good because it allows to discuss respectfully, but sometimes there are people who take their opinions as THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and it is not necessary to different opinion from them

I don't see the Kenzie fans doing this. In fact, if anything, I'd say it's another person. But I digress...

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
Just now, French20 said:

nobody does that

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

y’all, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! you can like and dislike whichever artist you choose💕 unless you dislike Dana... then you’re plain WRONG

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
12 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Me — a big Kenzie fan — reading this discussion:

Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Besides, haven’t seen any rude Kenzie fan. Don’t criminalize a contestant’s fanbase just because you don’t like them.

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I don't see the Kenzie fans doing this. In fact, if anything, I'd say it's another person/group of people. But I digress...

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Moving forward, since I think we've addressed this topic sufficiently, (quick, come up with another topic we haven't beaten to death yet!) do we wanna discuss um... which BAs we think IDF will respond positively to (and other groups, fb, yt, mjs)

Just now, QueenCami said:

Moving forward, since I think we've addressed this topic sufficiently, (quick, come up with another topic we haven't beaten to death yet!) do we wanna discuss um... which BAs we think IDF will respond positively to (and other groups, fb, yt, mjs)

Anna Grace is definitely going to be a popular one on here. 

• Like 1

Kenzie’s blind wasn’t as good as some of us thought it would be, but it also wasn’t nearly as bad as some would like us to believe. On a 1-10 scale, I’ll give it an 8, after letting it simmer for a few days. He’s capable of a 10, which is why I was so disappointed in the first place. Either he or Cam will win S20 of The Voice. 

Edited by TeamAudra
1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! you can like and dislike whichever artist you choose💕 unless you dislike Maelyn... then you’re plain WRONG

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

Also, I fixed that for you. :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I am not a fan of Kenzie. Actually, I can't state how much he's not in my lane because it would be so mean, I prefer to keep it to myself. 

However it's a bit delusional to not project at least 95% chances of Kenzie winning this season. 

I mean, maaaaaaaaybe Cam has a shot. And that's it. Don't project much into other contestants unless you just expect something really out of the ordinary to happen. Let's say, Kenzie going full on Ryan Gallagher and being stupidly expeled from the competition. 

• Like 3

Changing the topic, a tip for Pete Mroz: Very Bryan Adams type of tone and definitely has the upper range to reach those high notes. Let´s go with "Everything I Do I Do it for You" dedicated to his wife and kids :devilwave:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

IDF/YT/MJS: Definitely Ryleigh and Anna Grace

FB: Avery

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

IDF will most likely respond positively to Gihanna, Anna Grace, Zania, Pia, and for the most part, Ryleigh. Deion has the potential to be either well recieved or labeled a generic R&B singer. IDF also won´t like Jordan i feel.

With FB is hard, since the Minivan appealing threats have already been shown, I think Jordan, Avery and Connor will be liked there. Probably Gihanna too.

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Based on how well-received Zae's audition was on Facebook (partly because of how his backstory tugged at Minivan moms' heartstrings), Anna Grace might be well-received on Facebook as well. It helps that she also has an incredible and heartbreaking backstory (i.e. nearly dying from sepsis). 🤔

That being said, Anna Grace will definitely be more well-received on Facebook once her KO airs and she gets stolen by Blake. 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic