Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, jakesz said:

So, this season, there is no AA woman with 4-chair turn? If I understood well, 4-chair turns this season consist of two country dudes and two woman, one country and the other one indie pop? 

No AA woman 4 chair indeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, that’s somewhat accurate, though it practically guarantees disappointment when her audition airs. The Addison/Holly comparisons though are hyping up the country girl WAY too much. 

Some people made the Kyla comparisons. But I'm definitely trying not to do these comparisons because I know there's never going to be another Queen Kyla. Lol I have learnt from last season. Tamara suffered a lot because of this.

Same is the case with that Addison/Holy Henry type of girl. 

 

I'm just hoping that the AA Diva is at least 1/4th of what Queen Kyla was.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I just found an Instagram account following the contestants from this season and I’m excited. A few I have been following for a while, some unique voices, the AA female singers are good, the country males are good. The singer who is like Julia and Cami is one of my favorites. A few acts who are verified on Instagram

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

I’m suprised there wasn’t an AA singer 4 chair turn. There is one specific one who is like DesZ but better in my opinion. She has the smooth r&b voice but still able to hit  the AA singer notes

Apparently, her audition was just ok, hence why I’d avoid hyping her up too much. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, echoap said:

 

 

Sadly, and for no logical reason, IDF has a no spoilers cult in this spoilers thread. People with spoilers info have been told to wait until winter solstice for an "official" spoilers release, so we can celebrate the  "official" release along with the Sol Invictus, Christmas and other festivities. :rolleyes: :haha:

 

Yeah...that this level of irony is embraced by the gatekeepers and minions suggests cultish behavior.   I popped in this thread for the first time in months only to find devotion to the idea of a no spoiler spoiler thread is still a thing.  Reality really is stranger than fiction. smh  :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mehhew said:

Can we get like a set date for when spoilers will be posted and we can ACTUALLY have fun getting excited and talking about this season?? I’m honestly getting frustrated. This forum is such an outlet for me, and I love getting to learn about new artists and become their follower and fan. Season 19 is OVER, it has ENDED. What are we waiting on? Some admin on this forum to randomly decide when THEY feel we can talk about what we want to talk about??? That doesn’t make sense. Thought this was a democracy, here. 

 

1 hour ago, echoap said:

 

 

Sadly, and for no logical reason, IDF has a no spoilers cult in this spoilers thread. People with spoilers info have been told to wait until winter solstice for an "official" spoilers release, so we can celebrate the  "official" release along with the Sol Invictus, Christmas and other festivities. :rolleyes: :haha:


:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mehhew said:

Can we get like a set date for when spoilers will be posted and we can ACTUALLY have fun getting excited and talking about this season?? I’m honestly getting frustrated. This forum is such an outlet for me, and I love getting to learn about new artists and become their follower and fan. Season 19 is OVER, it has ENDED. What are we waiting on? Some admin on this forum to randomly decide when THEY feel we can talk about what we want to talk about??? That doesn’t make sense. Thought this was a democracy, here. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 4:31 AM, Someone648 said:

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later on. I'm not stopping y'all from talking about it with each other privately if y'all would like to. If you're an IDF user and you're involved and you have a good relationship/connection with another user who happens to have info, that's great! Feel free to talk about it with them! That way the information can be controlled and we don't have the info spreading outside to other non-IDF sources (AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT BETWEEN Y'ALL! NOT AN OUNCE TO THE PUBLIC) I imagine NBC wouldn't care that much if we literally kept every ounce of info limited to one site, but that's never the case. All the social media accounts, all the Youtube comment sections littered with the info we give - that's when their brand is affected. That's why there's NDAs. That's why there's a huge fine. That's why we keep the sources confidential. That's why none of us on the team attend the tapings. The stress/boredom of COVID and "easier" access to spoilers motivated us to find the info and release it ASAP for Season 19, but I regret that looking back if I'd known it would turn to this immediate bloodthirsty demand. Again, I know some of y'all already have info you found on your own. That's great! Hope you like the names that you've found out already. Keep the names off of IDF for now. The trolls come on here and are ready to ruin it for others. The NBC execs are dying to see who's flat out saying they attended a taping so they can mark a username down and find personal info elsewhere.

 

Also, if y'all are demanding spoilers immediately you'd have to deal with less than half the list connected to ANY social media account, various misheard names, and often misheard lyrics rather than accurate song choices. I get tapings are over (yes, teams reportedly filled up today before the last taping), I get y'all are anxious. But we literally don't have all the info y'all are craving so badly. You'll be more mad at the lack of info than excited over seeing the scraps that we do have.

 

This thread was created so early because the S19 page became a clusterf**k of S20 coach guesses and predictions and whatever. And I'm not even saying that's a bad thing! I was anxious to hear about the coaches and make predictions, too! I do agree that those comments should've been moved to a different post like this one, but keep in mind that that's why this thread was up this early in the first place. Feel free to keep talking about the season. We know Nick and John are there and that's not even info from me. But for the love of God... let the no-chair contestants at least stop wiping their tears before y'all start DEMANDING their info when we're not even sure what their names actually are.


2nd time I have to bring this back :yawn:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mehhew said:

Can someone just start a new forum where we can be free to discuss whatever we want to?? Over being forced by some self-proclaimed admin to not talk about spoilers on a SPOILER THREAD...

No admin has forced this upon them....it's self inflicted.  FTR: No one will be banned for posting a spoiler....only shamed by the gatekeepers ostensibly because the unwashed masses can not be trusted with the information. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys. For those waiting. Spoilers will possibly get out on Christmas Day, @Someone648  is possibly giving us a “present” by sharing spoilers on Christmas Morning on Friday, or it can be on Christmas Eve, or it can be Today! You guys never know. Just be patient we are getting spoilers let’s appreciate that.

 But Just to tell you guys this season is definitely  looking to be better then the past seasons we watched. The talent is insane! 

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

You guys. For those waiting. Spoilers will possibly get out on Christmas Day, @Someone648  is possibly giving us a “present” by sharing spoilers on Christmas Morning on Friday, or it can be on Christmas Eve! 

 But Just to tell you guys this season is definitely  looking to be better then the past seasons we watched. The talent is insane! 

I mean that sounds like a nice sentiment but really Imma just put them out later when I get back to my computer lol

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

 

Yeah...that this level of irony is embraced by the gatekeepers and minions suggests cultish behavior.   I popped in this thread for the first time in months only to find devotion to the idea of a no spoiler spoiler thread is still a thing.  Reality really is stranger than fiction. smh  :rolleyes:

IKR, I had to edit my post just to make sure I was being ironic enough tbh 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...