The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't know the spoilers. Some people at the start said that their is an AA diva who is vocally and  stylistically similar to Kyla.

Yeah, that’s somewhat accurate, though it practically guarantees disappointment when her audition airs. The Addison/Holly comparisons though are hyping up the country girl WAY too much. 

So this is what I've reading here on IDF about those country males so far:

- 4 chair turn

- "Minivan bait" 

- "Strong country vocalists" 

- Definitely "Frontrunners" on their teams

This was my reaction when I found them:

tenor.gif

I'm just gonna say, If those two "extremely dangerous" country males are the ones I'm thinking of, I'm already laughing at their 'frontrunner' status :haha:

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, echoap said:

So this is what I've reading here on IDF about those country males so far:

- 4 chair turn

- "Minivan bait" 

- "Strong country vocalists" 

- Definitely "Frontrunners" on their teams

This was my reaction when I found them:

tenor.gif

I'm just gonna say, If those two "extremely dangerous" country males are the ones I'm thinking of, I'm already laughing at their 'frontrunner' status :haha:

They’re definitely not completely Minivan bait imo, but they are good vocalists. When one of them slays a Billie Eilish song (this is not their audition song, just a cover) you know they are good! :wub:  They are definitely frontrunners on their teams imo. 

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They’re definitely not completely Minivan bait imo, but they are good vocalists. When one of them slays a Billie Eilish song (this is not their audition song, just a cover) you know they are good! :wub:  They are definitely frontrunners on their teams imo. 

iirc you liked Tanner, so I'm sure you're gonna be happy with them :teeheebounce:

48 minutes ago, echoap said:

I don’t know who they are or how good they are, but underestimating country males is always a risky choice. They don’t usually win but they make finale 95% of the time (the better ones)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I don’t know who they are or how good they are, but underestimating country males is always a risky choice. They don’t usually win but they make finale 95% of the time.

Sure, one of them is probably going to make the Finale by default, just like Jim and Ian :yawn: but, what else is new? :haha:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Hmmm....now I see we weren’t given the entire story. If a male country singer isn’t minivan bait and sings Billie Eilish songs, they might have a little bit of a problem. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm....now I see we weren’t given the entire story. If a male country singer isn’t minivan bait and sings Billie Eilish songs, they might have a little bit of a problem. 

They mostly sing country, it was just one cover that really impressed me! :haha: There’s one thing that separates most of the country singers this season, from the ones that Minivan loved in past seasons though. :yes:

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

One thing is guaranteed, the majority of IDF will despise them. :haha:

Probably, but I can’t really fault them because we haven’t had a great country singer since Adam back in S10 imo. This season, I thought Jim was awful and Ian had potential but he had weak vocals.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They mostly sing country, it was just one cover that really impressed me! :haha: There’s one thing that separates most of the country singers this season, from the ones that Minivan loved in past seasons though. :yes:

Are they gay?

• Haha 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’m just trying to think of what this thing you’re referring to that separates them from minivan loved contestants. Can you share what that is? 

I’m sure Minivan will still like them, but I doubt it will be as much as in past seasons because most of the country singers this season are younger, don’t have beards, and don’t have kids (this sounds so stupid lol, but honestly who knows with Minivan.) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sure Minivan will still like them, but I doubt it will be as much as in past seasons because most of the country singers this season are younger, don’t have beards, and don’t have kids (this sounds so stupid lol, but honestly who knows with Minivan.) 

Are they under 18?

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic