The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

Ciertamente está en el camino correcto. "Sentirse bien" va a golpear a todos.

I'm waiting for that moment!

The battles seem to be disappointing, hopefully decent in some cases

Just now, TeamAudra said:

:haha:

Honestly, that’s not how I vote. But, it did cause me to check him out a little more. 

Yeah, I liked him before, but Chevel liking him is an added bonus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Zae is probably tonight, since he constantly mentioned both Monday and Tuesday in his stories. I'm betting he is closing.

He will probably be the leak as well.

Edited by Daillon

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So since last night was packed, who are some potential (key word: potential) threats we havent seen yet?. Jordan? Gihanna?

Carolina. :wub:

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gihanna?

She's my favorite this season (have lots of em but she's like my #1 lol), but for now, I still don't know if she will really do well on the show given the show's history. BUT I REALLY HOPE SHE DELIVERS AND PROVE US WRONG

6 of the top 16 have been shown. We've yet to see these people:

Zae (likely tonight)

Anna

Gihanna

Rachel

Jordan

Ryleigh

Jose

Andrew

Zania

Pia

I'd argue only Jordan and Gihanna have potential to be the 5th finalist in this batch.

Another thing that threw me off in Kenzie's audition was the excessive canned applause and laughter. It wasnt really that notable in the rest of the auditions, but they really hammed it up on his.

That wasnt his fault, but still.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Another thing that threw me off in Kenzie's audition was the excessive canned applause and laughter. It wasnt really that notable in the rest of the auditions, but they really hammed it up on his.

That wasnt his fault, but still.

Maybe because it was the opening performance? They definitely prioritized the sound effects over his vocals. Of course, they won’t be able to do that once they go live. 

With the fact that blinds are basically going to be spread out over a month, none of the artists in the premiere will really have a chance to build momentum. Most viewers will basically forget about them by the time battles role around. It's one reason I think KO are extra important, it's basically the viewers last impression before lives, and they happen close enough to the live shows that viewers will actually remember that impression when voting time comes. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

With the fact that blinds are basically going to be spread out over a month, none of the artists in the premiere will really have a chance to build momentum. Most viewers will basically forget about them by the time battles role around. It's one reason I think KO are extra important, it's basically the viewers last impression before lives, and they happen close enough to the live shows that viewers will actually remember that impression when voting time comes. 

Because her battle inspired the last steal, we won't be seeing Raine again for 6 weeks.

• Like 1

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic